LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Excellent Paddling Images

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
Robert56
Male Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 18 Jan 2018 21:39
This might turn out to be a rather lengthy dissertation. As the title of this subject indicates, I have found, what I feel to be perhaps the best paddling images on the internet, bar none.

Those who might know me know that I have not held back on my critical view of spanking sites. In fact "critical view" is probably an understatement. I am very critical in my likes and dislikes, perhaps far to picky, I admit. Having said that, I have found some images, that with a bit of tweaking to my own desire, are perhaps the best images depicting the paddling of what could easily be a teenage girl, in her upper teens, say 17 -19 years of age. The actual girl who we will get to must be at least 18 to appear on the site but easily could pass, at the time these images were produced, for a US high school junior or senior. This is the first thing that makes these images perfect. Keep in mind that when I say perfect and excellent at so on, I'm speaking strictly from my point of view.

The girl is Alison Miller. The site is of course Firm Hand Spanking. As far as I know, could be wrong, but I believe Alison models exclusively for Firm Hand. The images are from a shoot that was done back in 2011 called Boot Camp. Specifically, Boot Camp K and L as they are listed on the sight. There are several reasons these images appeal to me. I already mentioned the first, Alison is a very cute girl, in fact she was introduced onto the site as a Lindsay Lohan look alike. In these 2011 paddling images Alison could easily pass for an upper teen high school girl. Next, I think we would all agree that she certainly has a very nice pair of buttocks, more than worthy of the paddle.

So, if one were to fantasize about a pretty teenage high school being disciplined at home in her living room or den then these two sets of images are where you want to go. Before everyone chimes in to let me know who the real characters are, yes I know. The guy in these images is a Brit, goes by the stage name Earl Grey. I'll get to him in a bit. So after picking and choosing from the stills from these two shoots I have what I believe are stills depicting the perfect scenario if that scenario is that of a high school senior being disciplined at home by her father, uncle, or perhaps step. The tweaking of the images I referenced earlier is to crop the image removing the site and shoot references. Since I plan to use these for my own purposes and not distribute them claiming as my own, there is no foul here.

Now with the images cropped and all reference to their initial scenario, one is free to use his / her imagination to come up with whatever scenario one wishes. I've stated my preference. So lets look at the rest of the features which I feel make these images so good. I list these below.

I've already mentioned Alison's young appearing facial features and although I don't know how old she is I venture to guess that facial feature wise, she doesn't look to different in 2011 than what she looked like as a senior in high school. I guess if you happen to read this Alison, that's a compliment.

Second. Earl Grey, although now he could be anyone you wish, is a decent looking guy. He's dressed in a manner that would make you believe that he's the father of the teenage girl next door. Ordinary shirt, trousers, shoes, etc. perfect.

Third. In going through the images and the ones I have selected, the facial features of Alison, who's getting it, and Earl who's giving it, are very realistic. I have selected images of the paddle making contact on Alison's bare buttocks. If you have seen any of these images, tell me that's not a pretty realistic expression for a teenage girl having her daddy's paddle making contact with her bare buttocks.

Fourth. let's look at the expression that Earl has now. Again, very realistic, he doesn't look excited, after all what father relishes having to discipline his teenage daughter right? Ok but seriously, he exhibits a realistic look of determination, a calmness but determined to teach his teenage daughter a lesson with the paddle. We don't know what she did but that's where your imagination comes in. Trouble at school perhaps? Maybe she is on her period and really back talked mom earlier. You get the idea. I can't emphasize enough the importance of the facial expressions here, this is a major component to making these images so realistic.

Fifth. Lets look at the paddle now. Very realistic, nice solid wooden paddle. Could have been fabricated in dad's wood shop, yes, could have been purchased on line, depending on what time period one might select for their particular scenario. Note that the clothing worn by both could easily pass for the 60's, 70's 80's up through the present. Having grown up through this time period I can say that, yes there were certain fashion trends within those decades but their were girls who also dressed ordinary as well. Back to the paddle, as I said, very realistic. A nice solid wooden paddle which certainly could produce the facial expressions Alison displays as I described above. So many sites have flimsy pieces of crap that they call a paddle, this is a paddle. That's one thing that Firm Hand did get right, they have a realistic nice wooden paddle, that appears to date back to the early days of the site. Ok since we are on the subject, I must also say that Masterson's Real Spanking sites school paddles are very realistic as well.

Sixth. The actual paddling images, although there are many, the ones I selected depicting the impact of the paddle on our girl's bare buttocks. Fantastic. I have selected a few images from Boot Camp K which depicts Alison receiving the paddle fully clothed. Again, who's to say that our teenage girl might not be given a few swats of dad's paddle over her jeans and panties for a less serious offense. Obviously that same paddle being applied to our girl on her bare would be for more serious infractions.

Seventh. Perhaps this should have come sooner rather than later but who can discuss this type of thing without making reference to the paddling position. Again, from my perspective, a paddling in the standing up, facing the wall, both hands flat upon the wall position is an absolute favorite of mine so it is no wonder that I have gravitated to these images. However, this happens to be a very realistic position for a good sound paddling of our teenage girl, either at home or in the Principal's office although in the latter, you might expect more of a bent over a desk, chair or maybe hands on knees position. Again, Masterson's site is pretty good at depicting the school paddling as far as what one might see realistically.

Well, I may think of some things later on that I haven't mentioned here. I just had these thoughts and I thought I would just get on here and fire them off. Interested, as always in any comments, positive or negative, all welcome.

stevenr
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 19 Jan 2018 07:19
As much as I agree on Ms. Miller's backside, and how inviting and spankable it is. I lost interest in Firm Hand as too many of it's scene's seemed too contrived for me, and the dialogue and pacing were not very realistic. They have lots of good models with very spankable bottoms, some whom come to mind are Ms. Woodley, and Ms. Carson to name two.

Robert56
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 19 Jan 2018 16:08
stevener,

I completely agree with everything you say. I should point out, and I've said this before, overall I think Firm Hand is lame as hell for many reasons including the points you raise. Although Yeah, as much as I hate to admit it, I did join only for a month, to get these images. Looking through their latest stuff, yep, lame as hell. The only good thing about this site is their models and a few good stills here and there. So I'm not endorsing Firm Hand above by any means, just pointing out some stills that I found to my liking, but after all references to Firm Hand out.

fatherjim
Male Member

USA
#4 | Posted: 20 Jan 2018 23:42
As far as looks, facial expression, beautiful backsides, Firm Hand has it! I too found their work too contrived at times, but you can't deny the beauty of their screen shots and the beauty of their models. Their set ups, however, often lack originality and any reference to true reality.

I always disliked the times where they break the "fourth wall" and look at us like we are there. I am always asking myself, who is she looking at. Who is the witness?

That said, I still go back to the beauty of the women spanked and many are tops in facial expressions. Those facial shots sell the scene better than any bare backside blistered by a paddle! Wow, that was almost poetic!

Lately, they are doing shots with women "horsed" on the back of another woman. A very humiliating position used back in the olden times. Images of this are rare, and often not done properly, as the holding woman has to be quite strong. Kudos for their effort in that area!

Speaking of Allison Miller, a most beautiful young lady, I always had a problem with her pink hair. Things like tattoos, blue or green hair, piercings, etc, all make or break a scene, and it is usually the latter! Allison's hair was always a deal breaker for me visually, but her blond hair does quite well visually. I have had the same issues with MM's models. So many just don't look right for his scenes. It's not that they are not cute or pretty, but they are mismatched with mansions, and normal school life.

All that said, I can not dismiss a company's body of work over a few negatives. Though they may not be everybody's cup of tea, their complete body of work is most impressive. They used to have more mainstream info as well, but seem to have gotten away from "real life" spankings. Regardless, they continue to provide beautiful faces and beautiful bottoms. How can that be a bad thing?

Spankedjenny
Female Validater

USA
#5 | Posted: 21 Jan 2018 05:20
I'll go on record as saying that, for me anyway, the most authentic, and close to home, spanking images I have encountered are the early Nu-West ones. Especially the F/fFones and with the model named Debbie in particular. These just smacked of real mother/daughter realistic punishment spankings.

yankee
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 22 Jan 2018 02:36
I agree that Firm Hand is contrived. Let us be honest. How many "real life" spankings occur? Only in our dreams and desires I suspect. Your last sentence jim regarding beautiful faces and bottoms, Firm Hand has indeed provided same. In addition to Alison, add Michaela, Dani, Samantha, and Adrienne to my list. And they are punished at least to my satisfaction. How can that be a bad thing.

Robert56
Male Author

USA
#7 | Posted: 22 Jan 2018 20:09
Not that I'm biased toward Nu-West but Spankedjenny makes a very good point. As far as realistic, the images of one of their earliest models Debbie in those paddling scenes are about as realistic as it gets. I've said this before and I know that Nu-West isn't everybody's cup of tea, but one of the things at the top of Ed Lee's list when it came to making a spanking video was realism. So if he were doing a mother - daughter scene he matched the realistic daughter and the mother age difference very well. The scenes that Spankjenny references are a perfect example of that, which is certainly missing on the sites we have today.

fatherjim
Male Member

USA
#8 | Posted: 23 Jan 2018 22:52
Yes, the work of Ed Lee is sadly missed. His stills each told a story in themselves. Though he didn't build elaborate sets, the facial expressions alone told the story. Debbie sold each and every spanking. You would swear she was getting her fanny skinned raw if you saw her face or body contortions. Reality. Pure and simple.

I have lambasted many a spanking model in my day for missing this subtle point. If a woman looks bored, accepting, or worse, sexed up during what is supposed to be a disciplinary spanking, guess what? It is a fail! Models such as Pixie, Sarah Gregory, and Kay Richards know this and are masters of their craft. Amelia Rutherford has joined their ranks, but, even for this total beauty, it took a while to learn. Erica Scott, another beautiful woman, never let a spanking go un-suffered visually. I have called her "everywoman" as she could be any character and she brings a reality to the scene.

I can understand that taking a real spanking or paddling, such as delivered by Michael Masterson, probably does not bode well for the model to "act" at all. The bruises on their bottoms speaks volumes for the very real authenticity of the paddlings, but alas, in an effort to survive their shoot, I think the models need to go deep inside themselves to brave the pain. Not good for visual emoting I would imagine. His work is authentic, but perhaps too authentic. I think we all want the histrionics of a sound spanking, the kicking, the crying, the struggle, not the stoic acceptance of a very bruised (if not lovely) bottom of his models.

Firm Hand did have some greats in the facial expression area. Look up Susan Gilbert, lucy Armstrong, and Debra Leigh. I loved Rachel Young, but only because of her eyes. They were captivating. Look at some of their stills and you will find realism. Yes, even at Firm Hand!

So, what started the thread was a look for real, believable paddling pics. IF YOU WANT REAL, go to MM's sites for real pain, real young women, and real scenes. Just not a great deal of facial expressions. Yes, they show the woman's (girl's) face, but she is trying to "take" a very real sound spanking, not emote one! I always get the feeling they are just glad they survived!

Alas, I go back to those pics of a young Debbie from Nu-West and I remember way back when wondering if those pics were "real", candids, stolen for another's pleasure. In those days, they looked "real" and still do today. Even with the internet and fake news, those pics stand up as real as any other I've seen since.! Spankedjenny, you are very correct about Nu-West!!

Older companies such as Rigid East and Lupus (now both gone?) Had realism for the punishments of old, the days prior to WWII and such. Again, rather harsh punishments, real costumes, real scenes, but many of these young women could emote their sufferings. Look to them for tremendous stills and yes, a few were about paddlings.

Real Life Spankings is another site that shows some very real punishments. The models seem to range from actual models to the girl next door and the spanker could be your father or Pastor of the local Christian Church. Not a great deal of scenes, unless you go to his sub-companies that deal with uniforms, and series, etc., but the punishment seems very real. Many great facial expressions, legs akimbo, crying, etc. His stills are great as are the numerous gifs on the internet! They seem quite "real"!

Just my 22 cents worth!

Spankedjenny
Female Validater

USA
#9 | Posted: 24 Jan 2018 04:23
@fatherjim

I agree that Sarah Gregory has some fantastic facial expressions but they don't match up to the spankings she's [allegedly] receiving. There are countless stills of her where the paddle, or whatever she is purportedly being spanked with, is merely touching her alabaster bottom yet she looks as if she's being electrocuted. These make me feel as robbed as images of girls who are grinning while they're supposedly getting a spanking. I can guarantee you that no spanking I ever got ever made me smile!

fatherjim
Male Member

USA
#10 | Posted: 24 Jan 2018 12:32
@Spankedjenny

You make a good and valid point. It is funny how we all see things in a different light, or perhaps from a different angle. I do so hate to hear of your spankings being nothing to smile about and hope those memories do not carry additional scars and that they can make you smile now. Personally, now that I am leaving the years of being seen as a pervert and going into the years of being seen as a dirty old man, I find little enjoyment at hearing of the sufferings of others, even from my favorite interest. That is perhaps why I like these spanking related companies. I know, inside, that these are paid models, often overacting, often faked, regardless, it is fantasy, fiction, make believe! Likewise, I know the stills from those spankings are even farther removed from the actual spanking. The model may be overselling the act, but in a still, it sometimes looks perfect. Again, fiction, make believe! I watch Dr. PHil and see these teens that so could use a sound spanking but would never actually give them one if asked. I want that act to be in fiction only. Would I suggest a spanking for their parents? Absolutely, but in fiction! That's just me! Childhood is short and precious. Memories should be good ones Our formative years should be just that, formative! And, if Sarah Gregory is overselling her paddlings, I say, let's give her one... in fiction!

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 9 : Guests - 13
caner2214, huberjohann10, markie62, rangels778, rickshaw, shannonsp6, spanki1962, westviking, wiz
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9