LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Generational Difference

mj2001
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 9 Jan 2018 13:13
I was talking with a group of people at a meeting yesterday when we got on the subject of Christmas and our kids/grandkids. One guy had a story to illustrate how much things have changed.

His daughter was being a real pain in the butt so he warned her before Christmas that he was going to tell Santa to bring her a "sack full of switches."

She immediately started bawling that she didn't want that to happen. He asked her if she even knew what a "sack full of switches" was. Her response:

"You flick them and they just turn lights off and on!"

Spankedjenny
Female Validater

USA
#2 | Posted: 9 Jan 2018 16:43
That's hilarious. I was never spanked with a switch as a child but I sure knew what they were and also the tale of Santa putting a switch in naughty children's stockings and I was always fearful of finding one in mine. Not that I was a bad kid but I did mess up periodically throughout the year so there was always that fear.

stevenr
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 9 Jan 2018 19:01
Spankedjenny:
That's hilarious. I was never spanked with a switch as a child but I sure knew what they were and also the tale of Santa putting a switch in naughty children's stockings and I was always fearful of finding one in mine.

I was the same way, knew what a switch was, never had one used on me, my parents had different implements they favored.

I do remember before starting First Grade my mother warning me if I didn't behave I'd be paddled, I had no idea what she meant. Up to then I'd been spanked and maybe got the belt once. Within a few weeks a boy in class had been paddled and within a few months I experienced it personally.

FiBlue
Female Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 9 Jan 2018 21:05
I was switched on my legs as a child. Way worse than a spanking.

lesliejones
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 9 Jan 2018 22:29
I first heard about spanking as just that--"you're going to be spanked, Leslie, so you'll learn to stop using naughty words." And yes, I was spanked. But then I began reading anything I could find about spanking. I learned what a long history as a punishment it had--and this was without ever getting hold of the spanko books we all eventually latched onto. I learned about canes and tawses in England and martinets in France and wild things like quirts in Russia. This interest encompassed terms like switches and birches, too. They all got me nice and warm youknowhere. I was lucky that my mother, along with spanking me, also told me early on about what I could look forward to as I grew up. So I wasn't surprised when my period arrived and I knew what I was doing when I became sexually active. I doubt she anticipated the kinks that also began to fill my maturing mind.

Online now: Members - 8 : Guests - 16
dannywidjaja, DEllis, Glenlivet, goddan, JakeRingo, JohnS47, KinkyOldNerd, Kylesnam86
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9