library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Reading the newspaper

raisedkilt
Male Member

USA
#1 | Posted: 30 Dec 2017 21:34
As my wife came home sooner then expected and I briefly looked over the top of the newspaper and said, "I thought you were going to the beauty parlor". "Oh you did. Er of course you did you look wonderful". raisedkilt.

stevenr
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 30 Dec 2017 23:02
Well, if your goal is to have your wife spank your butt, you seem to be well on the way to that goal.

galt54
Male Member

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 31 Dec 2017 01:26
I came home fifteen minutes later than normal from work. My wife asks sharply "Have you been seeing someone, Galt!"

Sigh. I suppose that my wife´s jealousy is evidence that she does value me and our marriage!

Often123
Male Member

USA
#4 | Posted: 31 Dec 2017 18:57
What would we do without wives? Sigh.

BlooDenim
Male Member

England
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 5 Jan 2018 09:45
galt54:
I came home fifteen minutes later than normal from work. My wife asks sharply "Have you been seeing someone, Galt!"

15 Minutes? See them is about all you could do in 15 minutes, lol.

raisedkilt:
As my wife came home sooner then expected and I briefly looked over the top of the newspaper and said, "I thought you were going to the beauty parlor". "Oh you did. Er of course you did you look wonderful". raisedkilt.

Mine has nails & hair on different days but every week. As she goes after work and is always late home, it is impossible to forget why she's late, so I'm spared that faux-pas, raisedkilt!

Online now: Members - 8 : Guests - 9
canth256, Golterenn, Hotscot, hundjager, JohnS47, knicks604, milano, rudabega
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9