library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Can Spanking Happen in Zero or Virtually No Gravity?

Page  Page 2 of 3: «« 1 2 3 »»
galt54
Male Member

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#11 | Posted: 3 Jan 2018 16:30
Oh! A new sci-fi TV series - "Spanked in Space"!

eljefe
Male Author

USA
#12 | Posted: 21 Jul 2018 08:24
This is only going to happen inside a spacecraft, as spacesuits are entirely too bulky for that sort of thing.

Yes, the spankee will be propelled forward, but not at a very large rate. You could get maybe 3 or 4 spanks with a paddle on a person before they drifted "out of range". So, they either have to be repositioned after every few strokes, or restrained in some way (Just up against the side of the module would be sufficient, the wall would do the "restraining").

You could probably get a bunch more swats in with a lighter implement like a cane before someone drifted away.

Also, in the ISS, there are lots of handholds and footholds so people can remain in one position and work on something. Much of that stuff can be repositioned, so that someone can anchor themselves in nearly any location and facing nearly any direction.

"She beheld the lab workstation configured in a way that wasn't in any of the manuals.

'Anna, get into the foot restraints, bend over, and grasp the handrail at the bottom of the XERXES rack. You really deserve this.'

She sighed, and got into place to take her punishment."

tyrport
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#13 | Posted: 24 Jul 2018 00:41
To Galt. I so had the same initial response. You must like the muppets.

galt54
Male Member

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#14 | Posted: 24 Jul 2018 02:02
tyrport

Did the Muppets ever have a spanking special? I never heard about that, if they did!

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#15 | Posted: 24 Jul 2018 17:33
The muppets had a long running sketch called "Pigs In Space! (cue the echo effect)". It was loosely based on the original Star Trek, with a hammy captain, a doctor, and Miss Piggy.

To be honest, when I saw "Spankings In Space" my first thought was "Pigs In Space" as well. But no, I don't think that the muppets ever spanked.

Lonewulf
Male Member

USA
#16 | Posted: 9 Aug 2020 16:16
Perceptually, I think we "imagine" that space is like being underwater. With that water creates an almost "neutral buoyancy," this isn't necessarily wrong thinking. However, the trouble is that being underwater also includes a medium that causes resistance to the hand striking a bottom. Equivalent to trying to run in a dream, but feeling like the action is like running through mud. Again, a medium that causes resistance to action. The reason that astronauts don't move around too quickly, which probably reinforces the "slow motion" concept of space, is because quick movements without an anchoring force of gravity, would make one bounce all over the walls.

Stability of executing a spanking while not restrained by gravity would cause the action to become more comical than punitive.

That said, I believe, IF you had a strong grip on your intended, IF you were in an expanse where you could float free of impacting with strata or walls, IF the intended wasn't making like a writhing worm to get away from you, theoretically, you could spank in zero-gravity.

opb
Male Author

England
#17 | Posted: 11 Aug 2020 06:25
Surely the equal-and-opposite reaction also applies at the start of the spanker's swing. Unless secured to something heavy, as the hand commenced it's bottom-ward travel the rest of the spanker's body would move away, thus reducing the impact.
I believe that Vecro is also used in the ISS so perhaps velcro knee pads and gloves could be used to secure the spankee and spanker in position

AlanBarr
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#18 | Posted: 11 Aug 2020 09:33
opb:
Surely the equal-and-opposite reaction also applies

Someone was paying attention in O-level physics!

opb
Male Author

England
#19 | Posted: 11 Aug 2020 21:48
Guilty as charged milud!

Lonewulf
Male Member

USA
#20 | Posted: 15 Aug 2020 18:21
Even with strap restraints, I think it would descend into comedy, or tragedy - if it was on a low gravity moon/planetoid. It's chaos theory.

If you were strapped down, and you were perfectly mechanical, with perfect swing, perfect impact and perfect trajectory, with a perfect response, it might be possible, but I doubt even that.

In zero-G (in space) with a strong one leg over/under, over-the-knee approach, then enough restraint will be made to allow a spanking to occur.
However, the ensuing action/reactions will cause the couple to fly about in a chaotic tumble that would likely cause nausea, or blacking out.

Page  Page 2 of 3: «« 1 2 3 »»

Online now: Members - 10 : Guests - 9
Andrew14, captdeck11, cbogle, davenhall, gingerpubes, hammond, Howabout, JanusFanUK, mobblers, sethron
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9