library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Can Spanking Happen in Zero or Virtually No Gravity?

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»
cindy2
Female Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 27 Dec 2017 00:45
If someone were standing, bending over, and barely maintaining position on a very small planet with virtually no gravity, and someone drew back a paddle and brought it down hard on his/her bottom, would that person be propelled forward (forever) if the gravity were insufficient to hold that person in place? If so, shouldn't the well-being of spankos be taken into account before choosing future planets for habitation if it comes to this? Or perhaps the spanko could, as he/she travels through the cosmos, deliver the message to alien beings about what happens when you are naughty. Just saying.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 27 Dec 2017 01:10
This was studied years ago. See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_in_space for more info, but it involves mostly special suits and what some people would call bondage to keep people from flying away.

That article is a fun read, with many nice tidbits. I love the imagination of Apollo 11 astronaut Michael Collins who wrote:
"Imagine a spacecraft of the future, with a crew of a thousand ladies, off for Alpha Centauri, with 2,000 breasts bobbing beautifully and quivering delightfully in response to every weightless movement ... and I am the commander of the craft, and it is Saturday morning and time for inspection, naturally."

Alas, despite what Lucas told Carrie Fisher there are spa bras (which don't strangle their wearers - a lie to get Carrie Fisher to go bra less in the first Star Wars) that look like sport bras.

galt54
Male Member

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 27 Dec 2017 02:30
According to that venerable authority Einstein the force of acceleration cannot really be distinguished from the force of gravity. So in a zero-gravity environment I can create a grave situation for my spankee - with the major acceleration of my hand towards her bottom.

And also, according to Einstein, mass and energy are really equivalent - so the major mass of my spankee´s plump buttocks will energize my hand on impact so that I spank some more - and more - and more.

So maybe, just maybe. I can make my spankee eventually travel through space faster than light - if I continue spanking her long enough!

medici
Male Author

England
#4 | Posted: 27 Dec 2017 07:27
On such a low-gravity world there would not be much in the way of atmosphere (eg Mars) so baring the spankee would be problematical!

In zero-gravity I can envision the spanker seated with a lap-strap to anchor her, and holding the spankee over her thigh, with her other legs behind his, thus preventing the old problem of 'equal and opposite reactions' where they fly apart at the same rate of motion.

However, adding spin to a spacecraft would ensure that all naughty boys and girls continued to receive lots of sore bottoms without such problems arising.

andromena
Female Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 28 Dec 2017 02:02
Wonder if we could turn in an experiment to be run on the International Space Station?

Maybe Trump would go for that?

galt54
Male Member

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 28 Dec 2017 17:26
andromena

Well, Andromeda, Trump is a big fan of politically incorrect causes - isn´t he? And I betcha that he would like to see women submit to men´s authority?

myrkassi
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 28 Dec 2017 23:11
Bungee cords might be used to tether the spankee, resulting in a sort of paddle-ball effect - each swipe of the paddle would send the spankee's bottom forward, and the bungee cords would then catapult it back just in time to meet the next swipe...!

Of course, the other problem with spanking in zero-g is the effect on the spanker - each spank would knock the spanker backwards unless they were braced against something.

galt54
Male Member

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 29 Dec 2017 16:30
myrkassi

I see that you are familiar with the science of Isaac Newton ("For each and every action there is equal and opposite reaction!").

cindy2
Female Author

USA
#9 | Posted: 29 Dec 2017 19:12
I can see a game made out of this also. Two spankees, side by side, are made to bend over with hands on knees and when they are smacked on their bottoms with the paddle by their respective spankers, the spankees lose their balance and are propelled forward head over heels tumbleweed fashion along the ground. Prior to the beginning of the paddling, ten bowling pins are set up ahead of each of the spankees. The spankees crash into the bowling pins. Each game consists of 10 frames and the spanking team that bowls the highest score wins.

tyrport
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#10 | Posted: 2 Jan 2018 20:52
With Newton or Einstein the mass of your hand would be the same, but the force could be increased if you could accelerate your swing. The sting wouldn't change though the spankee might fly away soon after strike. The buttocks would be depressed before the forces made both spanker and spankee fly way in opposite directions. Bouncing back from the walls would bring them together again another smack could take place. If the spankee s hands and legs were tied so she/he couldn't push off to dodge blows the effect would be quite comical.

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»

Online now: Members - 3 : Guests - 9
Alef, Biddy, Shadowdancer
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9