The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Merry Christmas to all

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
kerrsutherland
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 25 Dec 2017 04:48
Merry Christmas to all and if Krampus arrives at your house tonight; do not be alarmed. Krampus is a friend to our community and knows how to provide what we so sorely Need and will freely provide this holiday's primary color on deserving canveses.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 25 Dec 2017 16:58
Krampus has his birch switches and (in some some stories) a whip, but don't forget Knecht Ruprecht (aka Hans Ruprecht, Rumpknecht, and Rû Clås (Rough Nicholas)). Knecht Ruprecht is Father Christmas' manservent who goes along with Santa "threatening to thrash or abduct disobedient children."

What does Knecht Ruprecht do with naughty children?
" he hits the children with his bag of ashes... He also reported to give naughty children a switch (stick) in their shoes for their parents to hit them with"

Then there was Belsnickel, who handed out "good boy and girl spankings" with a hazel switch - swinging it hard enough to leave marks so you have proof of the Christmas visit.
"Children then not only saw the mysterious person, but felt him or rather his stripes upon their backs with his switch. ... He or she would be equipped with an ample sack about the shoulders filled with cakes, nuts, and fruits, and a long hazel switch which was supposed to have some kind of a charm in it as well as a sting. One would scatter the goodies upon the floor, and then the scramble would begin by the delighted children, and the other hand would ply the switch upon the backs of the excited youngsters - who would not show a wince, but had it been parental discipline there would have been screams to reach a long distance."

One of these days I'll write a story about how these neglected companions of Santa try to modernize their images, but I haven't had the chance to write a Christmas story for the last few years... Maybe I should start on in Rebury this year... Until then I did write one story about a girl getting "joke gifts" of spanking instruments...

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/e2/Gruss_vom_Krampus.jpg

Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 25 Dec 2017 20:14
...and to all a good night...

galt54
Male Member

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 27 Dec 2017 02:34
kerrsutherland

I really like your tag!

My favorite publisher of spanking fetish-related literature was the venerable, but now long defunct, AKSS.

Long live the English and their peculiar vice!

Often123
Male Member

USA
#5 | Posted: 27 Dec 2017 21:15
Well, we can't omit Ms. Claus who visits those on her naughty list.

kerrsutherland
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 28 Dec 2017 02:15
galt54
Actually, that's the group that inspired my moniker.

BlooDenim
Male Member

England
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 29 Dec 2017 15:40
Ooops..
Bit late so I'll add a Happy New Year!

galt54
Male Member

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 29 Dec 2017 16:28
kerrsutherland

That is exactly what I surmised. They were the publishers of the very best cp-related literature that I am aware of. Unfortunately, I did not discover the AKSS´ existence until almost ten years after they became defunct. Fortunately, they still had a website operating which sold the back copies of their wonderful literature. I bought a complete set of everything they had published! Nice to see that someone else is familiar with them!

Happy New Year everybody!

PhilK
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 30 Dec 2017 14:27
... and a happy, spank-filled New Year to us all!

RosieCheeks
Female Member

England
#10 | Posted: 30 Dec 2017 23:14
May your New Year be celebrated with 'toasted buns and 'tenderised' rump" along with our Military friends Corporal Punishment and General caressing.

Happy New Year and a thank you to all on The Library of Spanking Fiction for making this the 'Creme de la Creme' of spanking story sites.

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 2
dougmorton, Hoddle, kingkoban, manhattan, MrHomewood, telmac69
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9