library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

The possible death of a long time spanking site... Aimeotk.com is in trouble...

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2
Often123
Male Member

USA
#11 | Posted: 14 Dec 2017 21:29
@Robert56: Some of that Poser art is terrific.

tyrport
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#12 | Posted: 15 Dec 2017 23:49
A suggestion for the owner of the site. Patreon has your collection under review.
Try PayPal. Also you should list all the sites affected since there seem to be quite a few.
I will give as soon as there is a way to. As I did last time the site had trouble. Thank you for serving our community.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#13 | Posted: 17 Dec 2017 17:25
Um, you'll have to post that on their site, not here. I'm just passing on the info - I have no connection with the site.

drooaygah
Male Member

USA
#14 | Posted: 29 Dec 2017 01:43
Just as an update - Patreon rejected the site, so that's out. No one seems to know what the site owner plans to do now.

I have had my differences with it, but they always hosted my art and I have followers there, which I appreciate. There aren't too many sites that would accept my art, due to its nature. Handprints has been a supporter from day one, and I will be sad if his site goes away, too.

PhilK
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#15 | Posted: 30 Dec 2017 14:24
Email received today from Anime:

"The AnimeOTK patreon account has been unsuspended after talking things through with the slowest support person on the world (3-4 days for each reply!). Officially the patreon account will now only be supporting AnimeAi,.com our PG-13 rated site. Unofficially your donations will be supporting AnimeOTK and DiaperedAnime since we are on the same server. Assuming the majority of the pledges go through at the end of the month, we will aim to have AnimeOTK upgraded with new scripts by March."

Collegeboy
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#16 | Posted: 1 Jan 2018 15:58
Just as a suggestion, it would be a good idea not to broadcast this "work-around" too much. as Patreon might pull the plug again if it they decided that it has become tantamount to advertising that it is still supporting the OTK site.

Qlql
Male Member

Sweden
#17 | Posted: 4 Feb 2018 16:17
Any updates about Animeotk and Handprints?

thepreacherswife
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#18 | Posted: 5 Feb 2018 19:06
Qlql:
Any updates about Animeotk and Handprints?

It seems Animeotk has raised enough funds to upgrade their main site. They are raising funds for the other subsidiary sites.

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2

Online now: Members - 3 : Guests - 10
canth256, john4, phillipuk
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9