library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

The possible death of a long time spanking site... Aimeotk.com is in trouble...

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 7 Dec 2017 18:44
Just thought that I'd share the news that https://animeotk.com is in trouble. The admins have hit a financial pothole and cannot continue to support the site as they have been. That means that if they don't get at least $125 a month in donations for 2 months in a row the sites they operate will be closed or the sites sold at auction, with the new owners taking control of the data. Any new owner might just build a totally new site there, trading on the well known site name to attract traffic.

While I hope that they can make their goal, if there is artwork you like on their site then now is the time to download it. Maybe I'm a cynic, but I've seen many well loved and popular sites close because their users don't support them.

medici
Male Author

England
#2 | Posted: 7 Dec 2017 20:33
I'm not surprised, sadly.
I have been trying to register on that site for around 6 months but even emailing them I have received no replies at all. As I was prepared to subscribe (ie pay), such lack of responses means it is no wonder they are in financial difficulties.

Its a good sit, especially if you like the (free) RPG games. It will be a sad day if it were to close.

Robert56
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 11 Dec 2017 17:04
At the risk of not sounding to cynical I personally think that all of these garbage spanking sites should close down. The videos are garbage, they just don't have a clue how to do this. The list is to long to address here. However, I can't speak for the site in question here, never been on it. I have heard of it though. Having not been on it, I cannot comment good or bad.

thepreacherswife
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 11 Dec 2017 17:46
Yes, and if animeotk goes down it probably takes Handprints with it, since I believe they are hosted by the same folks. I've really enjoyed Tua's work, I don't think he/she has any other site out there (other than some occasional posts on Czech-language sites.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 11 Dec 2017 19:42
Robert56:
The videos are garbage

I haven't explored everything that the site offers, but it is basically an art site, with some of the art being very good and other pieces of art not quite as good.

thepreacherswife:
if animeotk goes down it probably takes Handprints with it

Yes, I just checked the Handprints what's new page and the plea for cash is there as well - same terms. The operator of Handprints points out that he gets 10,000 unique visitors a day and hopes that at least some of them will kick in cash.

Often123
Male Member

USA
#6 | Posted: 11 Dec 2017 20:46
Hate to see sites go down. One I miss is the artist Nate. Had one of his pics saved that I can't find anymore.

Robert56
Male Author

USA
#7 | Posted: 11 Dec 2017 21:54
I see. I was referring to the main spanking video sites as being garbage. I actually love the spanking art sites. I've been to Handprints many times. Yes I agree, some art artists better than others but then compared to my drawing talents, well they would all be considered great. One form of art that I guess is fairly recent is this art called Poser Art, for lack of a better thing to call it. Some of the images are funny looking but look pretty realistic. I have no idea how this art works and to all those out there who do have a talent for drawing, my hats off to you. Many artists I like that have appeared on Hand prints. Ron Wilson, Endart, I can't think of the name right now but the artist that draws Cynthia. Particularly , a piece called Cynthia Visits the Spanker, great work. many others as well. Lots of good stuff on Tumblr as well.

Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#8 | Posted: 12 Dec 2017 17:56
Robert56:
I can't think of the name right now but the artist that draws Cynthia. Particularly , a piece called Cynthia Visits the Spanker, great work.

I believe you mean Drooaygah (or just Droo). I agree. Great artist...

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 12 Dec 2017 18:36
I think part of the reason the artistic sites are in trouble is the combination of Tumblr and deviant art. Both have massive amounts of free artwork (uncredited on tumblr, prints for sale on deviant art) which cuts into the tradition art websites.

Robert56
Male Author

USA
#10 | Posted: 13 Dec 2017 01:21
Yes Bogiephil1, that's him. Actually he is a member of this site as well I believe. Yes there is massive amounts of art on the various Tumblr sites and yes some of the images do have the source removed. I always thought that Tumblr and Imagefap and sites like these featured art and images downloaded by people who are/were members of pay sites who decided to share their content. I know that if one plugs in images from true amateur models images on imagefap, several sets from that site shared by various people will come up. However, the quantity of images from people sharing on imagefap doesn't even equal a small fraction of what's on the actual site. I would think the same would be true of the art work shared on Tumblr. So I would think the free images on Tumblr would really be no more than a teaser and possibly even a plug for the actual site the images came from.

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 13
brushspanker267, Eris39, gingerpubes, Trajan
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9