The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

When did you first realize?

Page  Page 4 of 7: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »»
Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#31 | Posted: 7 Jan 2018 22:14
Jane Fonda was also good as a sex kitten in Barbarella - where a lesbian scene ended up on the cutting room floor. Various still were released over the years but no actual film.

Spankedjenny
Female Validater

USA
#32 | Posted: 9 Jan 2018 03:11
I can pinpoint the day when I realized that spanking for me was more than just punishment. I was five years old and had just been spanked by my mom with the wooden spoon, I don't recall what for, and I was made to sit on the stairs leading to the second floor as a "time out". I remember crying but also enjoying the way my bottom felt and wondering why something so traumatic also felt good (and NOT when it was happening!) From that time on I was absolutely fascinated by everything having to do with the subject. I found myself, as countless others have, leafing through the dictionary looking up definitions for every spanking related word I could find....thrilling to spankings in comic books and TV shows. I loved hearing of my friends or their siblings getting spanked and I also loved when one of my sisters got spanked. I didn't see too many of those but boy could I hear them. It was great seeing the panicked look they got when Mom or Dad informed them that they were getting one. Obviously it didn't have any sexual tie in at the time but when I first began pleasuring myself it was to thoughts and memories of spanking and it has been ever since.

stevenr
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#33 | Posted: 9 Jan 2018 06:02
Spankedjenny:
I can pinpoint the day when I realized that spanking for me was more than just punishment.

For me it was that third grade paddling I saw that I've already described, I couldn't get it out of my head. I remember as I got older, going to the periodical index at the library, looking up anything having to do with spanking, then finding the magazines to read the articles. I thought I was just plain weird, something had to be wrong with me.

When I got to Jr. High School where paddlings happened in the open in PE and Industrial Arts, I was in heaven, at least until it was my turn in the barrel. The fact that in three years in that school, in my Industrial Arts classes, we generally had at least one girl in class, subject to the same discipline we boys were, well, it set my teen age hormones in overdrive. It always seemed they were really pretty girls too.

Now, I sound like a dirty old man.

cookie514
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#34 | Posted: 9 Jan 2018 12:41
I was spanked growing up--not the ritualized otk/bend over spankings, usually, but the "grab your arm and get 5-7 slaps on your behind. While I didn't enjoy those spankings from my parents, I can always remember being excited about the idea and representation of spankings. Even at the age of five, or six, I remember spanking being a common topic among me and my friends since we all got spanked once in a while, and paddling was still fairly common in schools. We even were able to include play spankings in our games quite often.

There were two specific times, however, where the fascination was deeply ingrained: The first was when one of the teenagers hired to babysit for my three siblings and me (I was the oldest) pulled down my pajama bottoms, laid me across her lap, and gave me several sharp spanks to my seven-year-old backside. I cried and she hugged me for a few moments, and I can remember a feeling of excitement as I lay in bed after. Interestingly, the sitter was the older sister of a girl in my 2d grade class. She happened to be my closest playmate, as well, since her family only lived three houses down from ours. Shortly after the spanking from her sister, she and I were in one of our garages when the story of a paddling at school came up. One of our classmates--a boy--had been taken out of the class by the teacher after he refused to behave after recess. The class was quiet as we listened to the paddle connect to his trouser-covered behind three times. After reliving the story between ourselves, she suggested we play "school". It was the first of many role-playing games we engaged in where spanking became a prominent theme.

Been slightly "obsessed" ever since.

hapgood
Male Member

USA
#35 | Posted: 14 Jan 2018 18:06
The years was 1946 and I was five years old. My father was with the military occupation forces in Japan and my mother had a well-paying job so when I came down with the Whooping Cough she hired a RN to care for me while she was at work. The nurse was a young and pretty Irish American woman I called Mickey. She wore a white uniform with a little white cap and I liked her a lot. Mickey used a rectal thermometer twice a day to check my temperature. To do this she would have me lie over her lap pull down my pajama pants and insert the device. I found the entire procedure quite enjoyable. Every time I went to the toilet Mickey would ask if I did number one or number two. After several days of not doing number two she consulted with the doctor as to how to proceed and he told her to use a wax suppository. This was a wax stick, about the size of a birthday candle that Mickey was going insert into my anus. I rebelled, no way she was going to put that inside me. Of course I was being totally irrational but I was just a child. Noting my agitation Mickey gave me a warm bath hoping that would calm me down. It did not. Nevertheless Mickey dried me off and put me over her lap. I kicked and squirmed and Mickey said she would spank me if I did not calm down. I did not so she began to spank me. The slaps stung but were not painful or unpleasant. I actually kind of enjoyed them but after a while they really did start to hurt so I behaved and Mickey inserted the suppository, which eventually did work. Something else happened. While being spanked I got an erection. It was not much, about the size of a birthday candle, but it was real and would reappear whenever I recreated the spanking in my mind. Seventy-one years later I am obsessed with M/F and F/M spanking both as a top and as a bottom.

jimc
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#36 | Posted: 14 Jan 2018 23:53
i like most spankos thought i was born with it as i seemed to much more about it than i should even at 4 years old. Maybe 5 is the better age as we had stated school and i wanted to spank some of my female classmates and neighbors. I have always gotten excited by even hearing the word spanking or spanked and seeing it in comics was what i looked for in the morning paper. Otk has always been my passion. Good topic. Thank you for asking. Have a great day.
Jim

yankee
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#37 | Posted: 18 Jan 2018 02:53
Dear Jenny, You describe your experience in great detail. Mine was much the same. Thank you for your experience. Also a tip of the hat for validating and a great picture blog. Regards. Donald.

Spankedjenny
Female Validater

USA
#38 | Posted: 18 Jan 2018 04:57
yankee:
Dear Jenny, You describe your experience in great detail. Mine was much the same. Thank you for your experience. Also a tip of the hat for validating and a great picture blog. Regards. Donald.

Thanks Donald!

Robin25
Male Member

England
#39 | Posted: 18 Jan 2018 12:19
My interest in spanking was initiated at a very early age. I was rarely smacked as a child, but in the 1950s disciplining children with a spanking was clearly the norm. Like for many young children of that era this permeated into childhood play. I can remember at the age of perhaps 4 or 5 playing with two girls, one of my own age and the other (her sister) a little older – perhaps 8 or 9. We were playing 'families' and I can remember that the older girl usually took the role of 'mother'. On one such occasion, she decided that I had been very naughty and ordered me to bend over the arm of an armchair. She proceeded to pull down my shorts and pants and then proceeded to spank my bared bottom. I don't remember this being unpleasant....in fact I remember it as being rather exciting! I subsequently played similar 'games' with the younger sister – we would retreat to a bedroom and take it in turns to spank each other. We would lecture each other on some imagined misdemeanour, and then put each other across our laps, pull down our pants/knickers and smack each other's bottoms, albeit fairly gently. It seemed so innocent at the time, but it also somehow felt very naughty! I can still picture her lying across my knee and the excitement of lifting her short red tartan skirt and peeling down her white knickers to reveal her round little bottom. This probably implanted my predilection for schoolgirl spanking scenarios in my adult life!

My first recollection of corporal punishment at school was in my primary school at the age of 7 or 8. A boy in my year had committed what the headmistress believed to be a very serious crime - he had been found in the girls' toilets! For this heinous offence he was caned in front of the whole school at morning assembly across his hands. I remember him trying to withdraw his hand just before she delivered the second stroke. The headmistress roared at him that if he did that again, she would march him off to her study, bend him over her desk, pull down his pants and would cane his bare bottom very hard. The whole school stood there in horrified silence. None of us had witnessed anything like this before.

When my father died when I was 9, I was sent to a local prep school as my mother felt I needed 'firmer discipline'. The school had a very good reputation, but it firmly believed in enforcing discipline with corporal punishment. The cane and gym shoe were used frequently. I wasn't ever caned myself, although I often wished that I could have been – boys that were caned were usually 'looked up to' by the rest of us almost as heroes.

I can remember teachers often sent boys out of the classroom if they misbehaved to stand in the corridor, knowing full well that the headmaster often toured the school on the look out for any such miscreants. If they were found outside a classroom, they would be caned on the spot. We never witnessed such canings, but could clearly hear the swish and thwack of the caning through the door. It was both a frightening, but also (perversely) a thrilling experience to hear! When it was finished the miscreant would be sent back into the classroom to apologise, usually in tears. We did, however, often get to see the cane marks later in the communal showers.

Showers were always overseen by one of the young female 'matrons'. As a 12/13 year old boy, I always found this somewhat embarrassing, but also rather exciting to parade myself naked in front of a young lady. God knows what they thought! I remember one of them used to chivy malingerers to get out of the showers with the occasional slap to their buttocks as they ran past her. Fantasies are based on such experiences!

Although canings were delivered in private, teachers often spanked boys publicly with a gym shoe in the classroom. You were told to remove your jacket and bend over to touch your toes and the gym shoe subsequently applied. The most number of 'whacks' I can remember being given was 3 for leaving my games kit on the floor of the changing room - one whack per item!The gym shoe stung, even when applied over trousers.

Such was my growing obsession with spanking that I grabbed whatever material I could find in the subject. I used to draw small pictures of young ladies being spanked and hid them under a loose floorboard in my bedroom....I hope that they are not still there! I tried spanking myself with a wooden clothes brush when no one was in the house. Like many others, I even resorted to looking up spanking related words in the dictionary...how sad! In the local library I stumbled across a book called 'The History of the Rod' by William Cooper. I read it from cover to cover and had it out on loan for weeks. I remember the local museum used to have a birch rod in a display case devoted to 'The Victorian School'.... I used to visit that exhibit regularly and stare longingly at this instrument described in the books I had read. Clearly by the age of perhaps 11 or 12, I had become a 'certified spankophile'!

In my early adult life, I had no real 'spanking experiences', although I constantly fantasised about being spanked by women, as well as spanking them. I have always been a 'bottom' man and appreciate the sight of a well-rounded female backside. Needless to say I never got to fulfil any of my fantasies at that stage. Finding a girlfriend was difficult enough – not many opportunities in a single-sex boarding school in the 1960s and not many at university ...all very frustrating! My only outlet at this stage was occasionally screwing up the courage to buy spanking novels and copies of 'Janus' from the 'top shelf' of the local newsagents. Unfortunately there was no Internet in those days.... perhaps it was just as well!

It wasn't until I met my future wife that I was able to partially fulfil my spanking fantasies. It wasn't long into our relationship that I divulged my 'kink'. Fortunately, it didn't seem to put her off, even though she was not remotely into spanking herself. We experimented initially with a garden cane and clothes brush. Spanking did not, however, at this stage form a big portion of our sexual relationship. We then had children and everything of that nature had to go on hold for years....more frustration! It wasn't until our children finally went off to university that we could pick up where we had left off.

My wife now regularly spanks me – I feel deprived if I don't get spanked at least once per week! She has become a real expert at spanking me, but unfortunately will only permit me to give her the gentlest of hand spankings occasionally....you cannot have everything in life!

Redrobin

TheEnglishMaster
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#40 | Posted: 18 Jan 2018 19:21
Robin25:
Like many others, I even resorted to looking up spanking related words in the dictionary...how sad! In the local library I stumbled across a book called 'The History of the Rod' by William Cooper.

I too scoured the dictionary for any vaguely spank-related words (though let's not deem it 'sad', just very very curious!), and discovered Cooper's book in a cut-price bookshop before Christmas one year. I'd also look out for crossword clues with possible references to spanking, before discovering Janus, Blushes and top shelf books (one called 'Jane and her Master', based on Jane Eyre, I found particularly arousing).

Much of your detailed and entertaining account, Robin, matches my own experience very closely, though I might be a year or two your junior: hearing others get it at school; being sent out of class and whacked by a passing senior teacher; playing spanking games (in my case at school, with a small hardback book). I never witnessed a public caning, though.

It's hard to pinpoint exactly when I 'first realised' because memory's a strange thing and too much partying as a youth may have had an erasing effect on mine, but I know it was before I was eight. I've often thought that it may have begun just after birth when the doctor gave me a sharp smack on the bum to get me breathing - a moment associated with great aliveness...

Page  Page 4 of 7: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »»

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 4
Balor, canth256, davarianarris, dowano, goddan, vintagespanker, Zachory
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9