LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

When did you first realize?

Page  Page 3 of 7: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »»
JohnS47
Male Author

USA
#21 | Posted: 2 Jan 2018 16:47
I was never spanked growing up but I always had a puzzling fascination with spanking. I didn't understand it or put a lot thought into it, but whenever the subject was mentioned, I would get a weird feeling that I could not really process and made me feel kinda creepy. Then one night when I was 14, I was doing my homework on the sofa in our living room with a movie playing on prime time on the TV. I wasn't watching it, and I didn't even know the name of it until one scene caught my attention and changed my life in a lot of ways. I looked up and saw a woman in some kind of dark gown laying face down across a bed. Another woman was whacking her upturned bottom with some type of large ebony brush. A man entered the room and said, "She's had enough." The woman with the brush responded by saying, "I not through," and then landed a few more licks.

It caught me by surprise and suddenly I was almost breathless and sporting a massive erection. As the scene ended my attention quickly turned trying to hide my reaction from my mom and sister who were also present in the room at the time. But I went to bed that night realizing for the first time that my spanking fascination was actually a sexual thing. And I believe it is why I have always had a strong preference for F/F spanking. The next day I looked in the TV Guide and learned the movie was Walk On The Wild Side. I would learn later that the spanker was Barbara Stanwyck and the spankee was the French actress Capucine.

For the next 15 years, the first thing I would do when the new TV Guide came out was to scour the listings looking on every page for another showing. I was desperate to see it again and it was finally listed in 1979 on a late night movie on a local channel. I sat up late and could not wait to see it again after all that time. But my disappointment was overwhelming when I watched to whole movie and the scene never materialized. I've probably seen it about 10 times since on cable but the scene had been deleted every time. I've never seen any stills or any mention of it, even from people and websites that specialize in mainstream movie spankings. I've only met two people who've ever recalled seeing it and they both described it almost exactly the way I remember it. I've given up on ever seeing it again, or even convincing most people that the scene ever actually existed. Many skeptics have suggested that I was somehow mistaken or even outright lying. But I know what I saw as clear if it were yesterday and will always remember it as an awakening for me...the first time I began to really understand my spanking fascination and acknowledge that it was a sexual thing. But it would be a long time before I figured out there wasn't something wrong with me and that I actually shared this fascination with many other people.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#22 | Posted: 2 Jan 2018 19:57
lurkingcol:
I had a recurring fantasy about how naughty boys would be put on a conveyor belt that passed under the street.

That brings to mind an old thought of mine. Back in the 1970s they were rerunning the old Adam West version of Batman. There's a reoccurring bit showing Batman and Robin slide down a pole in their normal clothes and arrive at the bottom of the pole in their costumes.

Clearly there was some sort of mechanism that removed their clothes on the way down - when made it logical that there could be a machine that you went through and had your pants taken down for a good spanking. Even Robin (who wore tight shorts and tights) could have his bottom spanked robin red on his way down...

At least that was made sense in my head...

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#23 | Posted: 3 Jan 2018 00:16
JohnS47:
Then one night when I was 14, I was doing my homework on the sofa in our living room with a movie playing on prime time on the TV. I wasn't watching it, and I didn't even know the name of it until one scene caught my attention and changed my life in a lot of ways.

Out of curiosity, what movie was it? Maybe someone here with elite google skills could find that spanking scene for you.

JohnS47
Male Author

USA
#24 | Posted: 4 Jan 2018 19:15
Out of curiosity, what movie was it? Maybe someone here with elite google skills could find that spanking scene for you.

Goodgulf, the movie was Walk On The Wild Side. I believe it came out in 1962 and I saw it in 1965. It starred Laurence Harvey, Barbara Stanwyck, Capucine and a young Jane Fonda. If someone could find any clips or stills of that scene it would be somewhat of a miracle. I'm pretty much convinced that they don't exist. The only evidence that they ever did is confined to the memories of people who happened to see it before, for whatever reason, the scene was deleted sometime between 1965 and 1979 and then pretty much seemed to disappear from the face of the earth. But if somebody could find some tangible evidence, I would be eternally grateful and very much surprised.

Often123
Male Member

USA
#25 | Posted: 4 Jan 2018 21:27
I think many of us got that odd feeling when we were younger when the thought of spanking came up.

Spainker
Female Member

Spain
#26 | Posted: 5 Jan 2018 09:18
I have always been fascinated about It . I can remember every public spanking I have seen while I was growing up in the 80's. I liked to think of them or "hear the word" and I didnt know why. A bit older, at 13 or 14 I started to slowly introduce the fantasy in my sexual repertoire. And thats pretty much about It. I always kept in secret except for a couple of my accomplices

maelstr0m
Male Member

USA
#27 | Posted: 5 Jan 2018 15:55
I first witnessed an 'almost real spanking' when I went out with a young lady for the first time. We went out for dinner and were just talking and having fun. After dinner while riding in my car, she mentioned it was her birthday and blurted out her wish for a birthday spanking on her bare bottom with a strap - specifically spread-eagle on a bed.

Having no knowledge of such things, I decided to give it a try once I was sure she actually wanted a spanking. It was difficult to get into it as I still thought she was only curious or even joking. We settled for some light almost playful swats with my belt. My reaction was skeptical - as it would have been if she had suggested sky-diving or bungee-jumping. When she suggested that she give me a brisk belt spanking on my bare bottom "for educational purposes", I didn't think it would be a turn-on or think much about it at all. Looking back, perhaps I should have accepted her offer, but at that time it seemed silly.

Much later on I discovered that a lot more people were into it or at least curious about the subject and gradually got to the point of liking it both ways.

toptobottom
Male Member

USA
#28 | Posted: 7 Jan 2018 05:25
My first wet dream shocked me awake. I had my emission due to a dream about a neighbor spanking my bottom. I was eleven, but now realize that the subject of spanking occurred quite a bit earlier.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#29 | Posted: 7 Jan 2018 20:21
JohnS47:
Goodgulf, the movie was Walk On The Wild Side.

I went looking. I found many sites that said that scene had been cut from all known copies of the movie. The only "spanking" bit left in the movie is the bit where the whorehouse bouncer bends a girl forward in bed and beats at her. It's a hard angle for him to hit anything except the small of her back.

Those talking about the missing scene refer to it as a great lesbian spanking scene - which might be why it was cut in the mid 60s. Not because of the spanking aspect, but the lesbian ones. Making the lesbian undertones of that movie (which were pretty explicated for the day) too obvious.

It seems impossible that a scene could vanish from a movie like this, but there were all. Sorry, but know that I envy your memories of that scene.

JohnS47
Male Author

USA
#30 | Posted: 7 Jan 2018 20:37
Thanks Goodgulf. Yes, I always assumed likewise, that the scene was cut because of the lesbian overtones associated with it. The scene was actually rather tame, especially by today's standards. But 1965, to a horny little 14 year old boy with a strange curiosity about spanking, it seemed pretty erotic at the time. One reason I would love to see it again is just to see how well I remembered it, but I guess I'll never know. But its still not a bad movie, even without the spanking scene. Jane Fonda looked hotter than ever!

Page  Page 3 of 7: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »»

Online now: Members - 3 : Guests - 28
davenhall, Erdling85, fesseemoi
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9