LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

When did you first realize?

Page  Page 2 of 7: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »»
ernalones
Male Author

Denmark
#11 | Posted: 5 Dec 2017 00:01
Though I was never spanked as a child, I remember wondering how it would feel to be spanked by the mothers of some of my friends. I was no more than 6-8 years old when I realized it for the first time. The feeling stayed with me to this day.

yankee
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#12 | Posted: 5 Dec 2017 01:55
Like ernalones I realized very early what I wanted. Unlike you I was spanked into teens.My first image was for my third grade teacher at age 8 to be spanked by the principal for no particular reason. Next 2 years my teacher was Ms Stefan. An aging broad bottomed over made up but attractive ,short attractive blond mid forties described to the class one day how her father spanked her. Still think of her. Crazy. Happy Holidays to all.

BashfulBob
Male Author

Ireland
SUBSCRIBER

#13 | Posted: 5 Dec 2017 11:47
I remember having spanking fantasies about a girl I had a crush on when I was about six or seven. In these fantasies the girl had been kidnapped by bad men who for some reason were just about to pull down her knickers and spank her when I would rush in and rescue her. Yes, rescue her! I don't know what I must have been thinking!

steve9259
Male Member

England
#14 | Posted: 5 Dec 2017 14:52
My earliest memories must date from when I was four (I know because they are associated with the house we moved out of when I turned five) and in those very earliest memories I was already fascinated and stimulated by the thought of spanking.

I played spanking games with my (female) cousin, and again I can date that to when I was five or six because of the house where it took place (these games, which we knew were extremely 'naughty' and involved bare bottoms and other 'naughty bits' were clearly sexual, even if we didn't really know what sex was at the time, and continued till we were 8 or 9. They were certainly sufficiently sexual for me to relive them later in bed alone while masturbating, and my cousin hinted that she did the same.)

I can also remember masturbating while fantasising about the teacher who taught me when I was seven, imaging her spanking both boys (including me) and girls in the classroom (this was entirely a figment of my imagination - there was never any physical punishment at my primary school, though my secondary school was a different matter), and again this was definitely sexual - I would have an erection and orgasm, though obviously I was too young to ejaculate. I'm not sure when Freud's 'latency period' is supposed to occur, but I don't seem to have had one. On the other hand, I don't recall having fantasies about other sexual matters until I was 12 or so. In my childhood, spanking was my only sexual fantasy - which is certainly no longer the case, much as I still enjoy everything about spanking.

Robert56
Male Author

USA
#15 | Posted: 6 Dec 2017 16:34
I can't remember any specific incident that triggered my interest but like several others here mine goes back to when I was very young. In my case about 5 years old in pre school. I remember this game we were playing. A girl, Katie had made this "house" out of some stuff in the play yard. There was a line up of kids wanting to get into Katie's house. You had to tell Katie what you would do to get into her house before she would let you in. When it was my turn I actually said I wanted to give Katie a good spanking. I didn't get in. Apparently Katie already knew what a good spanking was and wanted no part of it.

I can't remember what the reaction of the pre school teacher was or if she was even there. I also remember a girl Jane in first grade getting called up in front of the class and getting about 3 -5 strokes of the teachers pointing stick across the back of her dress. The teacher was female. These events took place in 1960 - 1961. I also remember fantasizing about spanking and masturbating at that age as well. Again, my theory is that it's in our DNA, you either have the interest or you don't and if you do, chances are it will be with you your whole life.

bunwarmer36
Male Member

USA
#16 | Posted: 6 Dec 2017 22:18
Like so many of you here, it always seemed to be a part of me, almost as if it were a part of my very DNA. The very first clear memory of my infatuation w/spanking was right around the 1st Grade. I was always enthralled by the girls in my class and their dresses with their little bottoms sticking out. I just had the impulse to smack them, so I'd always play little games with them, usually either "house" or mention a belated birthday as the rouse to get them over my knee. I was too young to young to have a concept of what a spanko was and it for sure wasn't 't sexual, all I knew is that I liked it and wanted more. I didn't't start taking down panties until around 5the Grade. It became more risky, but the thrill of the "big reveal" right those panties come down over the hills of those sweet, ripe buns was just too alluring to pass up. Ashamedly, I had already been recruiting my little female cousins into my little game (and many bribes of candy, etc), to allow me to indulge in my fantasy. Still didn't't see it as sexual, it had become more prevalent to me that I really liked it. It wasn't 't until I joined the US Army back in '97 that is first heard the term "spanko". My mind had begun to be open and I was learning about the different aspects of spanking. Getting to travel the world at the time, I got to attend many munches, big & small parties devoted to spanking, but my favorite ones were always the smaller, house parties. Mmmmmm, those were the days. Nowadays, I'm married to a vanilla who doesn't 't really get my penchant for having her over my knee, so I don't get to indulge as I once did as a single man globe trotting. Sigh....

Regina
Female Member

USA
#17 | Posted: 7 Dec 2017 14:58
I would guess in my late teens or early twenties. I found out that there was a whole lot more to enjoy.

gmilner
Male Member

USA
#18 | Posted: 1 Jan 2018 22:03
Like many of you, I was always fascinated by spanking. A bare-bottom paddling from my father when I was 10 confirmed my obsession. I can still remember that spanking like it was yesterday.

yankee
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#19 | Posted: 2 Jan 2018 02:03
From what I am reading most of us realized we knew it early, before puberty, except maybe Regina. No aside Regina. Would seem to me we are born with the inclination rather than learned. Just me thinking, right or wrong. Happy and healthy New Year to everyone.

lurkingcol
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#20 | Posted: 2 Jan 2018 07:27
I was never really spanked as a child, but I have three childhood memories that show it was ingrained:

1. I was six years old and in the first grade, when our pretty young teacher Ms Burns had finally had enough with the class. She started picking out students at random and asking simple questions. If you got it wrong, you had to go up to the front of the class and get a smack with her ruler on your palm (crazy that you could do this, but it was quite some time ago...). I remember wanting her to ask me, nervous as all hell, because I wanted to deliberately get the question wrong. She never did, so I don't know if I would have had the courage.

2. I had a recurring fantasy about how naughty boys would be put on a conveyor belt that passed under the street. Any mum who lived in the block could take a naughty boy off the belt and give him a spanking, so you might get spanked by all the women in the street if you were unlucky (or lucky!).

3. Then it all came together in year two, when I was given a spanking with a ruler in front of the whole class by a very mad teacher after I had teased a girl for having nits. Well-deserved. And imprinted in my mind forever

Page  Page 2 of 7: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »»

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 7
BashfulBob, mobblers, PGreenham, WillP
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9