The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

When did you first realize?

Page  Page 1 of 7: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »»
Vinsanity
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 3 Dec 2017 14:24
Not sure if there's a thread like this already, but just curious if anyone was willing to share when they started to realize they were into spanking/being spanked.

For me, it was when I was around thirteen or so I think. My grandpa used to be a teacher/VP back in the day and mentioned how he used to use the paddle every now and then, and whenever it was just the two of us over his house I'd almost always ask about it. I'd always try to ask about girls too. In hindsight, I really wasn't very subtle about it, and I think he could tell. But he indulged me anyway.

ChardT
Male Author

SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 3 Dec 2017 15:36
I was aware of a fascination with the subject for as long as I can remember. I don't think I connected it with sex until puberty.

galt54
Male Member

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 3 Dec 2017 16:39
I discovered my "kink" on my sixth birthday. I was in Kindergarten class in Stamford, Connecticutt. Since it was my birthday, my kindergarten teacher (an attractive young brunette if my memory does not fail me) asked me as a joke "Henrik [my forename, the Swedish language equivalent of "Henry") - since it is your birthday, would you like a birthday kiss or a birthday spanking?" (she was smiling in a friendly way as she said this).

As soon as I heard the teacher enunciate that magical word "spanking" I felt a strange and wonderful sensation between my legs! I did not know what was happening, and I became afraid that I was about to pee in my pants. But of course, what was happening was that I was experiencing sexual arousal for the very first time that I could remember! I was sorely tempted to answer the teacher that I wanted the birthday spanking. But I chickened out because I was afraid that a spanking would hurt!

Ever since that incident, for the entire rest of my childhood and of my adult life, I have been utterly fascinated by the subject of spanking and moderate cp. My alltime favorite erotic fantasy consists of a male spanking or chastising an attractive teenage girl or adult woman on her bare bottom!

I am happily married - but my wife wants nothing to do with the spanking fetish. So I still concentrate on enjoying my spanking fetish-related spankings. And I enjoy making my wife happy with petting and cunnilingus.

Dave
Male Validater

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 3 Dec 2017 16:58
It's pretty much always been with me, but my first specific realization is elementary school. I can recall wondering which classmates had or had not received parental spankings. One friend of mine (just one) did bring up his own spankings not infrequently, and one time (age 10 or so???) I was over his house when he got into trouble and I overheard his father spanking him, while I was in another room. This fascinated me, but during the moments it was happening really scared me.

My interest evolved by age 14, when for the first time I wrote (just for my own amusement) fictional stories about girls in my classes getting spankings.

Robertz
Male Member

France
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 3 Dec 2017 17:09
Pretty sure I was born a spanko because I have memories of me wanting and even asking (at least two times that I can remember) to get spanked when I was only 5-8 years old.

But it's only when I was 11 that I really realized that I was into spanking. I was reading War of the Buttons by Louis Pergaud (it's a french novel for children) and I got extremely aroused by a spanking scene in the book to the point that I masturbated for the first time. After that I started getting off pretty much everyday to spanking stories (I had access to internet already) or simply using my imagination.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 4 Dec 2017 05:46
I was about 7, and I began to fantasize about being spanked by my 3rd grade teacher, an attractive Europen brunette, who was known for being strict.

stevenr
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 4 Dec 2017 06:20
I was in the third grade, and had been paddled in first and second grade, and found nothing enjoyable about it. but one morning we were filing out the classroom door for morning recess, and outside the classroom next to mine, the teacher had a boy bent over as she paddled him, I was mesmerized, fascinated, whatever terminology you want to use. I still remember it to this day, 50 years later. After that, the corporal punishment of others fascinated me, my own, not so much.

lesliejones
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 4 Dec 2017 19:26
I was spanked growing up, by my mother and in the presence of an older brother and younger sister, who also received the same treatment when my mother decided it was needed. I hated it but gradually realized it was better than other forms of punishment and did clear the air. When I was in junior high, teachers were not allowed to hit us so some of them, especially some young, strict women teachers, would instead give us failing grades in conduct on our report cards. I remember one of them in particular who seemed to delight in catching us chatting in study hall and would then proceed to enter a failing grade, realizing that it was worse than our being spanked, because, one, it had implications on our record, and two, it often meant a spanking when my mother saw it on my report card. This all had the effect of focusing my mind on punishment of both kinds.

stevenr
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 4 Dec 2017 19:34
lesliejones:
This all had the effect of focusing my mind on punishment of both kinds.

When I was in third grade, we had categories on our report card card like deportment, citizenship and the like, one of them was, "Listens to and follows directions." We were given a grade in each of these of a 1,2 or 3. My teacher gave me three's on this category a few times, which my parents took exception to and my dad started using his belt on me whenever it happened. I for one even then wondered how I could get all A's and B's if I didn't listen in class and follow directions, never really understood that. This was definitely in the days when parents didn't question the teacher about everything they did, even if it really made no sense.

Often123
Male Member

USA
#10 | Posted: 4 Dec 2017 21:05
Although I and others were spanked, especially by a 4th grade teacher, it didn't really excite me to be on the receiving end since he was male, I suppose. Later, an older female cousin whom I had a mild crush on put me across her knee for a few smacks for acting up. That must have helped add to my curiosity somehow. Then I discovered some spanking art and photos a few years later in several men's magazines. My eyes popped! That really began a long journey of exploration, including self-spanking in my early teens. Finally, years later, I met someone who wasn't repelled by the idea. Then I got on the internet some years later. After both of us became single again, the lady I mentioned and I got together. Incredible!

Page  Page 1 of 7: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »»

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 19
aaron1996, Elizabear1994, ogard, rnr, serman
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9