Incidents with the new principal in my high school

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2
wooz1111
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#11 | Posted: 17 Oct 2017 03:48
Wheatwine:

"Wooz1111. The incidents I described with the new principal occurred sometime in the mid to late 70s. I was living out of state at the time, and did not hear of this until later."

Thanks, Wheatwine. I still wonder about the area where this occurred. I'm just guessing a southern or perhaps a plain state. Maybe even a Midwestern state left of Big Muddy? Being from Indiana, the 70's were somewhat beyond spanking by that time if memory serves me ...

Thanks, WW

opb
Male Author

England
#12 | Posted: 18 Oct 2017 08:10
That newspaper report makes quite an interesting point. The reason the students bunked off was in protest at their teachers going on strike, surely a very similar rationale.

Funnily enough I did have a story idea in mind - one of those 'title too good not to write' stories to be called The Great British Bunk Off but couldn't think of an appropriate reason for the titular truancy. Now this makes more sense as pupils can get very self-righteous about this sort of thing

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2

Online now: Members - 12 : Guests - 6
Davescott, fesseemoi, koty94, laura82, markert, mobile_carrot, oxford, peter1988, Regina, ShelbyH, stevenr, tippe9782
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9