The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Incidents with the new principal in my high school

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
Wheatwine
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 11 Oct 2017 12:56
This happened several years after I graduated from high school. There was a tradition called senior skip day, in which seniors were to skip school for a day. Most of the seniors participated. One year, when the seniors returned, the principal announced that all seniors who skipped school on that day would be paddled. He was new to the job, followed a principal who had been very strict, and doubtless wished to establish his own reputation for being tough on misbehavior. So most of the senior class was paddled. He was widely criticized for this. Most of the community felt that it was wrong of him to punish students for following an established tradition. At least one girl had bruises on her buttocks after being paddled. Another girl who was paddled only skipped that day so she could take her father to the doctor. Finally, once they reached high school, girls were not paddled in my high school. In theory, it could happen. In practice, I had never heard of it before. The principal kept his job, but it was a near thing.
That same school year, some organization in the school took a field trip on a school bus. While going down the highway, the driver spotted the flashing lights of a police car in his rear view mirror. He pulled over and asked the state trooper who came to the bus door, "What did I do?"
The trooper replied, "I hope it wasn't you." he went on to explain that some of the students on the bus had dropped their paints, pressed their naked butts to the rear window, and mooned the occupants of various vehicles that followed the bus.
When they were back in school, the principal decided that for this incident, he would show more wisdom in giving discipline. He carefully investigated to determine which students were guilty, and had a meeting with those students and their parents. The parents were given the choice. Their kids would receive three swats with the paddle or three days suspension from school. This was fine with most of the parents, but one mother insisted that her son was innocent. He hadn't mooned anyone. The other students convinced her that her son had, indeed participated in the mooning. She turned to the principal and said, "I want you to spank his behind until he'll be ashamed to show it."

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 11 Oct 2017 18:29
A tiny bit of editing and you can upload that

Capnsmack
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 11 Oct 2017 18:50
That is an interesting true life story. How was the senior class paddled. Did they all line up and get padded together? How many swats?

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 12 Oct 2017 15:16
I have heard of this sort of thing, mass paddlings of students for things like senior skip day. And also complaints about bruises, good argument against thick, massive paddles.
Cannot help but wonder whether the paddlings for mooning were given on the bare bottom, which would truly been a case of the punishment fitting the crime, so to speak.
Should write some spanked for mooning stories myself. Have done one-Red Moon Rising, think those who like F/M wiith a policewoman as the spanker would enjoy it.

Wheatwine
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 12 Oct 2017 17:08
I don't know all the details of the paddling. I think I remember hearing that everyone paddled for participating in senior skip day got three swats each. This happened many years ago, and I'm not sure I remember exactly what the person told me. She passed away a few years ago, so I can't ask her for more details now. As far as the paddlings for mooning being given to the bare bottom, sorry to intrude with the real world, but it didn't happen. I never heard this detail one way or the other, but I can still say it didn't happen.
In my home county, I have only heard of one case of bare bottomed school spankings. This happened back in the late 40s or early 50s. A woman who taught first grade would spank the boys in her class who misbehaved by pulling down their paints and underpaints, picking them up by the waist with her left arm, and spanking them with her right hand, while they were held off the ground under her left arm.
My mother, who grew up one county away, once told me of an incident that happened some years before that. When she was in elementary school, her teacher, a male, was going to use a stick to spank another girl, It was a cold winter day, and the girl was wearing a long coat. He raised up the girl's coat tails, and was shocked to find she was naked under the coat. He quickly lower the coat tails, and proceeded to apply the stick to her coat covered bottom. I would venture to guess, the girl's family lived in poverty, and she didn't have any clothes that fit or perhaps no clean clothes to wear to school that day.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 12 Oct 2017 21:46
There's a book called American Maid, by a lady named Shyla Boyd. She went to high school in the south, but was raised in the north, so found it quite a culture shock to be at a school (in the 60's) that paddled routinely. There's a wonderful piece about a meeting when she was a senior between her and the principal, she's done something and he gives her the option of being paddled or missing out on her senior prom. She doesn't think she deserves to be paddled and this is further exacerbated when the principal says something like 'Normally I'd say a senior is too old for the paddle, but it still talks with you Shyla, don't it?' She takes her licks (describes it as him burning the seat of her pants) because she does want to attend the prom. One of the best accounts of US teen school discipline I've read. She claimed the whole book was real, but that part sounded realer than a lot of it.

wooz1111
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 15 Oct 2017 01:35
I wish I knew what year this may have been. I feel as though I may be one of the elders here being a pre-war baby and of course I do know that time and place means a lot when it comes to this sort of thing. Personally, were I involved in that sort of situation, I seriously doubt that I would have ever submitted to this type of sadistic silliness that we now revere and so love to hear about.

ernalones
Male Author

Denmark
#8 | Posted: 15 Oct 2017 13:22
It certainly sounds like story. If it is real, and I have no doubt that it is, then it could still belong here as a story, as there is no way or reason to verify it.

JohnS47
Male Author

USA
#9 | Posted: 15 Oct 2017 21:20
I remember there being an incident in 1967 at Corry High School in Corry, Pa. where a mass paddling received national attention. There was some kind of protest where 70 students walked off campus and didn't return that day. The next day the principal lined all 70 of them up in the auditorium and gave each one three licks with the paddle, girls and boys alike. One girl was quoted in the news reports as saying that she thought it was " groovy." I wonder if she turned out to be one of us?
https://news.google.com/newspapers?id=iTQ_AAAAIBAJ&sjid=eFEMAAAAIBAJ&pg=6270,4810315& dq=70+corry+high+school+paddled&hl=en

Wheatwine
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#10 | Posted: 16 Oct 2017 00:41
Wooz1111. The incidents I described with the new principal occurred sometime in the mid to late 70s. I was living out of state at the time, and did not hear of this until later.

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 3
insonia, Perry, PGreenham, rickf, shannonsp6
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9