LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Male spanker 'models'

Page  Page 4 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4
Robert56
Male Author

USA
#31 | Posted: 12 Oct 2017 23:16
Nice Redskinluver. I will check out these suggestions. I should have mentioned that although the sites I referenced above are pay sites, you have to be a member to access the images. A treasure trove of images from all kinds of sites can be found on Tumblr and also on a series of pages called imagefap. I just type in what I might be looking for then imagefap. For example: Plump girls posing on tummy on imagefap. These are downloads from various member sites including the ones I referenced but free. The image quality from the imagefap images taken from the pay sites are all the same high res high quality because they are still first generation. There are many self taken amateur images as well. No one could pick through the potential imagefap pages in a lifetime and again, a rich source of images for spanking related poses.

RosieRad
Female Author

USA
#32 | Posted: 13 Oct 2017 01:45
stevenr:
One element I try to put in my stories is that the spankee is cared for and knows they are cared for, even if their tail is being torn up.

This is very big for me, and almost all of the stories I really love follow this "rule". Although I must admit that I've written a few that deviate from that (but most fit it pretty well).

Page  Page 4 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 10
Glenlivet, KilrTomato, mcfly108, mrswitcheroo, ntytina, txwolf208
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9