LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Male spanker 'models'

Page  Page 3 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4 »»
RosieRad
Female Author

USA
#21 | Posted: 5 Oct 2017 06:13
I'm not sure, but I think Headmaster Tom is indeed the one I find creepy. Is this the guy? https://www.gbsclips.com/fetish/2000648/jennys-palm-punishment-clip-1.html

I don't like the way he talks to the girls -- his intonation or his words. I don't like the "it's so annoying that i have to waste my time punishing you" attitude and I don't like that he often calls the girls stupid and similar.

Spankedjenny
Female Validater

USA
#22 | Posted: 5 Oct 2017 06:49
RosieRad:
I don't like the way he talks to the girls -- his intonation or his words. I don't like the "it's so annoying that i have to waste my time punishing you" attitude and I don't like that he often calls the girls stupid and similar.

I don't know if that's headmaster Tom but that's DEFINITELY Mr. Creepy and I agree with everything you said in regards to him.

Perry
Male Member

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#23 | Posted: 5 Oct 2017 08:36
Oh dear! That is the one.

stevenr
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#24 | Posted: 5 Oct 2017 09:32
RosieRad:

Yes, he is a creep, and people like this are the reason I prefer written stories, as opposed to bad video presentations.

Robert56
Male Author

USA
#25 | Posted: 11 Oct 2017 02:40
I am in complete agreement with stevenr. Instead of stories, although I like those as well, I prefer looking for high quality still images preferably complete sets. I've thrown this out there before but I'll do it again. There is a site called "True Amateur Models" out of Florida. Many teen models, 18 of course, and many great images for spanking scenarios. Many girls in bedroom on bed with very nervous serious facial expressions, like a teen just sent to her room to prepare for a spanking. This site is an absolute gold mine for such images. You just need to go through the models, hunt and pick to find your particular desire, but this site probably has it.

The beauty of this site is that it has absolutely nothing to do with spanking, unlike the stills on the spanking sites where you're stuck with the particular scenario being played out, often with the lame duck spanking sequence these sites are so famous for. I'll take a site like True Amateur Models any day. There are others as well. The Aussie site Abbywinters has some great images as well.

BlooDenim
Male Member

England
SUBSCRIBER

#26 | Posted: 11 Oct 2017 14:04
Oh yes, that's Headmaster Tom.

You do realise that he is only playing a role and that's what the part requires?

It's as real as Coronation Street or DALLAS.......................

RosieRad
Female Author

USA
#27 | Posted: 12 Oct 2017 06:29
BlooDenim:
You do realise that he is only playing a role and that's what the part requires?

Yes, of course. I just don't happen to like that particular way of playing a strict headmaster. I would personally prefer a head who seems to care more for/about the students in his school. I prefer a head who is both respectful and respected, kind but firm, and either matter-of-fact or regretful about having to apply corporal punishment. And that's not the character that Headmaster Tom plays. I find his *character* creepy. I know nothing about the model/actor.

Spankedjenny
Female Validater

USA
#28 | Posted: 12 Oct 2017 06:37
I agree with Rosie. Sure, I realize that he's playing a role but I don't think that belittling girls and calling them stupid serves anyone well. Maybe that's just me who feels that way. He does give a good spanking but aside from that he does nothing for me.

stevenr
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#29 | Posted: 12 Oct 2017 11:18
Spankedjenny:
I agree with Rosie. Sure, I realize that he's playing a role but I don't think that belittling girls and calling them stupid serves anyone well. Maybe that's just me who feels that way. He does give a good spanking but aside from that he does nothing for me.

I don't like videos or stories that demean the person being spanked, or where the spanker is just plain mean. One element I try to put in my stories is that the spankee is cared for and knows they are cared for, even if their tail is being torn up.

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#30 | Posted: 12 Oct 2017 16:11
Robert56
Agree that sites with gorgeous bottoms that are not spanking-related are fun to visit, sometimes even more so than spanking sites with the type of spankers discussed here.
A tumblr site I highly recommend is asianassparadise. Great for those who think Asian women have lovely bottoms( not all the models appear to be Asian, and they have non-butt pics too).
Lots of variety, total nudity, and also lots of lingerie, swimwear, short-shorts, tight pants,etc displaying some very spankable bottoms you can use your imagination about. Scenario I love to imagine is a conservative Asian mom encountering her daughter who is wearing a thong bikini or other next to nothing outfit and what she does about it.
Of course Yahoo groups have scads of groups devoted to the buttocks. Most are inactive, often taken over by spammers, but the pictures are still there. You just need to join Yahoo Groups with a username and password.
A favorite of mine is phatbootybabes. And there is someone called papa who has some great groups which I will list: FlatBax2, FlatBax3, FlatBottomBabes, butts02, butts03,butts04, BigBottoms3, BigBottoms4. Nice thing about these groups is that they have a variety of bottoms,all ages and ethnicities, all shapes and sizes, both bare and clothed(usually something revealing and sexy). Great if you like the idea of someone other than a young toned blonde model getting spanked.

Page  Page 3 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4 »»

Online now: Members - 8 : Guests - 14
dbrown1, goddan, panzerotti, Pembridge06, saintciaran, saxes626, stevenr, Wlennart
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9