LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Male spanker 'models'

Page  Page 2 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4 »»
RosieRad
Female Author

USA
#11 | Posted: 27 Sep 2017 05:36
@Erdling85 - Any particular profiles on SpankingTube you can recommend?

OTKfan1977
Male Member

England
#12 | Posted: 27 Sep 2017 07:12
I think Dutch Mike from Real Life Spankings is another decent spanker, who generally comes across as more avuncular and well intentioned in his videos compared to a lot of the others.

I second Redskinluver about the Spankingonline guy, he always comes across as pretty loathsome. Even aside from the fact he is generally scruffily dressed and can't deliver a spanking without eyeballing the camera every second slap, his attitude towards the female models is repulsive. It might only be "in character" but there's something very unpleasant about how he talks to them.

Erdling85
Male Member

Germany
SUBSCRIBER

#13 | Posted: 27 Sep 2017 12:19
RosieRad:
@Erdling85 - Any particular profiles on SpankingTube you can recommend?

http://www.spankingtube.com/user/blackspanker2815
I like his dominant style.

http://www.spankingtube.com/user/sculacciateroma
Sexy couple.

http://www.spankingtube.com/user/agoodspankin

Was already mentioned. nevertheless worth seeing

blackbirch
Male Author

Australia
#14 | Posted: 29 Sep 2017 03:04
I too find nearly all male spankers distasteful; and I much prefer F/F. Males spanking females seem a little bullying at the best of times, and I really hate those carping, haranguing men of the "you naughty girl" type. Less talk, more action.
I particularly hate a certain Central European brutal sadist, who may be a thorough gentleman off camera, who knows? I retain a soft spot for the old Czech Headmaster, as he is so no-nonsense, and down to business, without a hint of gratuitous sadism.
There are many F spankers who are a delight, but a couple of nasty ones too. Having said all that, I don't find films satisfying, even though everything I want is there. Sigh.

BlooDenim
Male Member

England
SUBSCRIBER

#15 | Posted: 29 Sep 2017 17:55
[b]Spankedjenny[b]
RosieRad: 
I hate the German chap on Girls Boarding School -- he's creepy IMO. 

I'm with you Rosie. That fellow on GBS, and I'm not sure if he's German or just has  
a super weird, non country specific accent, but his voice creeps me out. I much prefe
r F/F myself.

Which one though?
The original, Headmaster Tom,with the lovely expensive brown shoes, who really spanked and caned hard, worked with such worthies as Abi Whitaker. The later much plumper man I do no know the name of, although he spanked & birched Kami Robertson.
Headmaster Tom, surely wasn't creepy? Authoritarian and severe, oh yes!

wooz1111
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#16 | Posted: 2 Oct 2017 03:16
I know what you all mean about these creeps. If you prefer F/F or even F/M, see Kelly Paine. Very good at what she does, spankingwise ...

myrkassi
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#17 | Posted: 2 Oct 2017 21:07
I think Thomas Cameron, from the (now sadly mothballed) Dreams of Spanking gets it right - authoritative and businesslike, without descending into bullying or belittling the spankee.

Spankedjenny
Female Validater

USA
#18 | Posted: 2 Oct 2017 22:31
BlooDenim:
Which one though?
The original, Headmaster Tom,with the lovely expensive brown shoes, who really spanked and caned hard, worked with such worthies as Abi Whitaker. The later much plumper man I do no know the name of, although he spanked & birched Kami Robertson.
Headmaster Tom, surely wasn't creepy? Authoritarian and severe, oh yes!

I don't know if this guy is "headmaster Tom" or not. I have never heard him referred to by name. He has short black hair, wears glasses and has a weird accent. They should call THIS guy headmaster creepy!

stevenr
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#19 | Posted: 3 Oct 2017 05:20
I'm curious, who was the fat guy on the Firm Hand videos several years ago, he always played a principal or dad, some kind of authority figure? He was ok, in that at least he didn't seem too sleazy.

Perry
Male Member

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#20 | Posted: 5 Oct 2017 05:35
Headmaster Tom is the only male spanker that I enjoy and him only in a few old performances which don't turn up much anymore. He and Amy Hunter in one performance when she was caned for breaking some valuable glasses was very good. There was also another one when she was obliged to read school rules during her punishment." The Headmaster performed very well, but IMO he could not have done as well without an equally capable spankee. Another very good one which is still around is "Never Been Caned Before". Tom canes a beautiful young woman who has mistreated her books. It is very good and the young woman who is naked is an eye full.

Page  Page 2 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4 »»

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 14
danjackson84, Derrick30, Heroth, Regina
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9