library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

The wife bet me...

raisedkilt
Male Member

USA
#1 | Posted: 20 Sep 2017 05:14
The wife bet me a spanking she could catch more fish then me. She did. raisedkilt.

Losing my mind I said, "It was because your end of the boat was closer to the water". Really I did not mean it the way she took it. raisedkilt, again.

opb
Male Author

England
#2 | Posted: 20 Sep 2017 08:31
Oh dear. But surely if her end of the boat really was closer to the water the fish would be able to see it better and think "Uh Oh! there's a fishing boat, I'd better clear off" * and hence be more likely to come to your end.
As it was there seems to have been quite a lot coming to your end anyway.

* translated into Cod English

medici
Male Author

England
#3 | Posted: 20 Sep 2017 08:57
Hopefully your 'raisedkilt' happened after fishing otherwise you would have scared away all the fish!

RosieRad
Female Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 20 Sep 2017 16:05
raisedkilt:
Losing my mind I said, "It was because your end of the boat was closer to the water". Really I did not mean it the way she took it. raisedkilt, again.

I'm with the wife on this one. How else could you have meant it?

Spankedjenny
Female Validater

USA
#5 | Posted: 20 Sep 2017 18:40
RosieRad
OK...so conceivably they could have had the boat on a trailer with the boat on a ramp to the water with the Mrs. in the downward portion of the boat....or maybe it had a bridge and he was on the bridge with her on the lower deck. Barring one of these scenarios his butt was rightfully toast!

raisedkilt
Male Member

USA
#6 | Posted: 21 Sep 2017 01:20

opb
Male Author

England
#7 | Posted: 21 Sep 2017 08:40
Mrs RK might have been at the stern next to the massively heavy outboard motor and hence lower in the water.
Nevertheless she was quite within her rights to be stern with your end.

wooz1111
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 21 Sep 2017 16:49
Heck, that's what you wanted anyway, methinks. Yes? Oh, and doesn't that kilt make for easy access, even in public?

Online now: Members - 11 : Guests - 18
averam300, bassod, CharlotteM, cossington, jay, KatiePie, Keith99, markuk, mobblers, Otkbbs51, Redwolf64
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9