LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

TV spanking

Page  Page 5 of 12: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ... 10 11 12 »»
runcy
Male Author

England
#41 | Posted: 16 Aug 2010 00:46
I remember watching Happy Valley,with my parents,and sister.
I just sat there,almost open-mouthed.

cfpub
Male Author

USA
#42 | Posted: 16 Aug 2010 02:12
Wheatwine
I remember this as well, Wheatwine, one of us must be getting old. However, I am not sure that the man he was sent to was really the areas designated spanker, I remember he was just a neighbor who was strong enough to force the boy to take his licking.

But I do like the idea of a designated spanker. Off hand, the only such story I can remember from the internet is one called 18 Again by one Joe Whatever from many years ago. In it the heroine, a youngish looking and acting doctor is visiting her sister who lives in a community where the parents find it convenient to send their misbehaving children to a particular man with a note for needed spankings. The sister gives the heroine such a note and she takes it to him with predictable results.

lasilverfox
Male Member

USA
#43 | Posted: 24 Aug 2010 18:36
The spanking of Mary Louise Parker on Weeds is the best TV spanking I ever saw. It is available on several internet sites.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#44 | Posted: 25 Aug 2010 08:19
There's a good one of Dana Delaney in a film, I think it's called Hot Girls Confessions or something equally titillating. It tends to pop up on TV quite regularly. There was also the one that Bree administered to one of the dreadful twins on Desperate Housewives. I saw Bree as a spanker before, that simply confirmed it.

ChardT
Male Author

SUBSCRIBER

#45 | Posted: 25 Aug 2010 11:24
Seegee:
There's a good one of Dana Delaney in a film, I think it's called Hot Girls Confessions or something equally titillating. It tends to pop up on TV quite regularly. There was also the one that Bree administered to one of the dreadful twins on Desperate Housewives. I saw Bree as a spanker before, that simply confirmed it.

That's Live Nude Girls with Dana Delaney.

Dave
Male Validater

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#46 | Posted: 26 Aug 2010 03:13
Yeah, the Dana Delany spanking scene in the 1995 movie "Live Nude Girls" is great. An actor made uo to look like Marlon Brando in "The Godfather" administers the punishment while she's bent over his desk in front of a small group of onlookers. Good satire--kind of like "The Godfather" if the plot had included a spanking. Here's the clip:
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/284570/dana_delany_in_live_nude_girls/

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#47 | Posted: 26 Aug 2010 08:18
Thanks for the correct name, Chard and thanks for that link Dave. Interesting that Dana Delaney later ended up playing a Domme in Exit to Eden. I read an interview she did when that was released and to prepare for the role she actually went on a few house calls with a professional dominatrix.

Dave
Male Validater

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#48 | Posted: 27 Aug 2010 01:10
Since you mention Exit to Eden, Seegee, here's some further trivia. The actor who gives her the Live Nude Girls spanking is Garry Marshall, who is also the director of Exit to Eden. And word was the tie-in was intentional, sort of an inside joke.

JohnS47
Male Author

USA
#49 | Posted: 27 Aug 2010 19:10
Goodgulf

Has anyone else noticed that since NBC began showing Community reruns back in May, Basic Genealogy (the episode with the spanking) is the only one they've skipped over? In fact, they've shown some of the other episodes from last season several times over since reruns began back in the spring. I know the clip is all over the internet, but I would like to see it on the big screen and get a recording for my collection. But they seem determined not to give us a repeat performance. I just can't help but wonder if their reluctance to air a rerun has anything to do with the spanking. Could it be that they've had second thoughts about showing a spanking on prime time when it garnered so much attention from the internet spanking community and sites like ours? Or perhaps complaints from groups like the religious right? Its just kind of curious. Any opinions?

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#50 | Posted: 28 Aug 2010 20:35
I think they might have gotten a few complaints, but I've been able to find the avi file online - it's not hard to find. Then you just need to convert the avi to a DVD. It won't be the same quality as the broadcast, but it should be close.

Goodgulf

Page  Page 5 of 12: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ... 10 11 12 »»

Online now: Members - 8 : Guests - 11
BashfulBob, mastroe, myrkassi, rickf, rindom, theo54, widehide51, windar1
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9