The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

TV spanking

Page  Page 4 of 12: «« 1 2 3 4 5  ... 8 9 10 11 12 »»
Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#31 | Posted: 13 Aug 2010 08:59
I wouldn't mind seeing that Frontier Gal film for the spanking. A young Yvonne De Carlo would be very spankable.

ChardT
Male Author

SUBSCRIBER

#32 | Posted: 13 Aug 2010 13:10
Seegee:
I wouldn't mind seeing that Frontier Gal film for the spanking. A young Yvonne De Carlo would be very spankable.

There is a clip of it floating around on line. It's dubbed in German, but of course that doesn't effect the spanking. If you search for Frontier Gal spanking you'll probably find it. Young Yvonne is quite fetching and she squeals and squirms a lot.

kdpierre
Male Author

USA
#33 | Posted: 13 Aug 2010 14:39
There was a one smack....then freeze frame cut........ paddling spanking on a later episode of One Day at a Time with Bonnie Franklin spanking the son of her boyfriend.

I also remember seeing a lot of spanking on The Little Rascals, but there was one bizarre spanking scene on The Little Rascals where Jackie Cooper's bottom was doing a weird post-spanking undulating swell from cheek to cheek.

But my favorite was the initiation paddling given to Wilma and Betty on the Flintstones. You can actually find it online. I believe the episode was Girls' Night Out or something like that. I loved the last scene where both Betty and Wilma are playing cards while standing.

tiptopper
Male Author

USA
#34 | Posted: 13 Aug 2010 23:13
If you are looking for spanking clips in mainstream movies go to sevenload.com. The have several dozen including Frontier Gal.

sixofthebest
Male Member

USA
#35 | Posted: 13 Aug 2010 23:55
The movie is called "Roots of Heaven", and for me it is one of the most erotic spanking scene movies ever made. Where a sophisticatd mature women, is humiliatingly corporal punished, by having her evening gown raised waist high, her bloomers taken down, and spanked by a gentleman. If they ever would make a remake of this movie. I would love to see Helen Mirren, play the part of Madame Orsini.

Sebastian
Male Member

USA
#36 | Posted: 14 Aug 2010 02:52
Yes...that was the movie. I knew someone would know of this movie. Does anyone have a copy of that scene??? That was some scene.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#37 | Posted: 14 Aug 2010 03:13
One of the best depictions I've seen of a caning was in Lady Jane, she would have been 15 or 16 at the time, or at least the character was. The actress (I think it was Helena Bonham Carter) was older, she was birched for refusing to agree to an arranged marriage, you don't see the bottom or anything, but it's well staged and her facial expressions are good.

ChardT
Male Author

SUBSCRIBER

#38 | Posted: 14 Aug 2010 14:27
Seegee:
The actress (I think it was Helena Bonham Carter) was older, she was birched for refusing to agree to an arranged marriage, you don't see the bottom or anything, but it's well staged and her facial expressions are good.

Her expressions in that scene were so convincing it made me wonder if she took a few real strokes for those face shots.

hairbrushedhubby
Male Member

England
#39 | Posted: 14 Aug 2010 22:50
Robert Horton gave a young lady a spanking in Wagon train, Ward Bond was the waggonmaster and Horton was the scout.

Wheatwine
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#40 | Posted: 15 Aug 2010 17:30
I remember a TV special back in the early '60s. A widow in the old west told her son to bend over the kitchen table for a switching. He refused, claiming that he was the man of the family and no longer subjet to corporal punishment. She sends him to a man who for some reason was responsible fro punishing wayward children in the community. (It seems bizarre now that there would be such a person in a community - the only RL situation I ever heard of where there was such a person was the Branch Davidians - but this was the actual storyline on the TV show.) The mother got her son to go by threatening that if he didn't she would have the man to come to her ranch and whip the boy in front of the hands. The boy went but confronted the punisher and forcing him to admit that the boy was a defacto adult, and responsible for his own punishment. Going back home the boy takes responsibility for his own punishment by handing his mother a switch and voluntarily going over the kitchen table. The mother gives her son one lick, perhaps to make a point, then breaks the switch and throws it out the door. She has accepted her son as a man. Sorry I don't remember the name of the special. I saw it something like 45 years ago.

Page  Page 4 of 12: «« 1 2 3 4 5  ... 8 9 10 11 12 »»

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 13
Fokus014, KatiePie, MichaelG63, Patron, Postdec2022, rickf
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9