The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

TV spanking

Page  Page 3 of 12: «« 1 2 3 4 5  ... 8 9 10 11 12 »»
PinkAngel
Female Assistant Librarian

Scotland
#21 | Posted: 30 Jul 2010 16:24
Linda:
Oh, yes! I noted that one too. Gibbs is just so ... um ... never mind!

Now now Linda! *hands over one of your tablets*

I have been watching Glee (it is great) and evil Sue was recently doing a slot on a local tv channel, telling the world her opinion, that caning works and how it should be reintroduced in schools. We had to re-wind the first time just to check she said what we thought she did...

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#22 | Posted: 31 Jul 2010 02:04
There's only ONE spanking scene in something based on Frank & I? That's one of the Victorian spanking novels. The book has a spanking on nearly every other page. The ones that don't have spanking have clunky descriptions of sex.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#23 | Posted: 31 Jul 2010 02:05
Glee is an awesome show. If there's something politically incorrect to be said then Sue will say it. I've always waned to see Quinn and Rachel get spanked, preferably side by side.

janewoo8888
Female Member

Singapore
#24 | Posted: 31 Jul 2010 10:54
The one I like most is John Wayne Spanks Elizabeth Allen check it out on the web

Jane

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#25 | Posted: 31 Jul 2010 16:42
Goodgulf:
Most recently there was one on Community - which was nice to look at (and in Prime Time).

I've seen that one and it's very good--a fairly lengthy (by TV standards anyway) consensual F/F switching on the young woman's bare bottom (although her derriere isn't shown while exposed) by an elderly disciplinarian.

There was a F/m classroom paddling scene (two swats to the seat of his pants) in an episode of "Boston Public" that also included one teenaged female bumcheek being briefly displayed in a reddened (paddled) state. The sixtyish teacher who delivered the paddlings later told a male teacher (also shown as at least in his sixties) that she enjoyed spanking her students' "ripe young bottoms" and that her late husband "couldn't get enough of my paddle" before inviting her colleague to experience a similar treatment himself. The guy recoiled from the suggestion, however, and ended up reporting the conversation to the principal.

There were a couple spanking scenes in "Ally McBeal" episodes, one in which the sexy secretary sang "Run, Run Rudolph" at the law firm's Christmas party--she was dressed in a revealing Santa-style outfit and was accompanied by two lawyers in reindeer costumes, giving each of them a moderate buttsmack or two with a little whip she was holding while singing. In another later episode, one of the firm's partners gave his blonde girlfriend's bare buns (not shown) several sharp smacks with a hairbrush--although she supposedly liked being spanked, she reacted angrily because of the unexpected and nonconsensual nature of his "attack" on her.

"Ask first," I suppose... --C.K.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#26 | Posted: 1 Aug 2010 02:41
That Elizabeth Allen John Wayne one is from Donovan's Reef, a film JW did. Great screen spanking, you can't fake the dust rising from her dress. I'm not sure if she was padded back there, but JW was certainly smacking her hard.

ChardT
Male Author

SUBSCRIBER

#27 | Posted: 12 Aug 2010 14:00
Dave:
There's the classic spanking in The '60s series "The Big Valley" where Linda Evans, trying to defend her family's land and thinking a group of people are trespassing, gets into a fight with their leader. The scene ends with him giving her a public spanking. There's a humorous followup later in the episode when her brothers figure out their very angry sister's been spanked and kid her about it. If you've nevr seen this it's from the episode titled "The Brawlers." The clip is here:

Dave

The spanker in that scene was veteran character actor Claud Akins. He was a big powerful guy, but if you watch the scene carefully, you can tell he's pulling his punches, so to speak, luck for Linda Evens.

ChardT
Male Author

SUBSCRIBER

#28 | Posted: 12 Aug 2010 14:13
There was a very good spanking in Rawhide. I don't know the name of the episode, but it was the typical scenario where the pretty but bratty young woman indulges in some wild scheme and puts her boyfriend in hot water as a result. Once the crisis has passed and it's clear what she has done, he puts her over his knee and administers quite a sound spanking on the seat of her tight jeans with Clint Eastwood and others watching with obvious approval.

The best movie spanking I've seen is the one in Frontier Gal, where young Yvonne DeCarlo (Later of Lilly Munster fame) gets a long, hard spanking over the knee of, I think, Rod Cameron. Interestingly, Yvonne is also in Mclintok, where she is the only significant female cast member that isn't spanked.

Sebastian
Male Member

USA
#29 | Posted: 13 Aug 2010 02:19
Does anyone know the name of the movie that was later on the tube, about hunting elephants (I think they were elephants). There was one spanking scene, where the women was involved in hunting, was spanked at the end of the movie. You didn't see the actual spanking; only heard it. You did see him pulling her dress up . Great scene.

cfpub
Male Author

USA
#30 | Posted: 13 Aug 2010 04:45
Sebastian:
Does anyone know the name of the movie that was later on the tube, about hunting elephants (I think they were elephants). There was one spanking scene, where the women was involved in hunting, was spanked at the end of the movie. You didn't see the actual spanking; only heard it. You did see him pulling her dress up . Great scene.

Roots of Heaven

Page  Page 3 of 12: «« 1 2 3 4 5  ... 8 9 10 11 12 »»

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 14
Alef, Berksblade2, geemarti, Hoddle, Nickf, sirdon, StefK
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9