LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

TV spanking

Page  Page 2 of 12: «« 1 2 3 4 5  ... 8 9 10 11 12 »»
titch
Male Member

England
#11 | Posted: 25 Jul 2010 14:33
I used to be glued to the TV for the Partridge Family, not that you ever actually saw a spanking but on several occasions Mom (Shirley Jones) threatened to spank Danny and on one memorable episode she told him the he, her and her hairbrush needed a talk and later you saw Danny rubbing his bottom. I was in love with Mrs Partridge from that day.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#12 | Posted: 26 Jul 2010 02:35
There's a made for TV movie called "Dottie gets spanked" - which blurs the movie / TV lines...

I cannot understand how this movie was made. It seems to be someone answering the question "How I became a spanko".

Basic plot:
It's the 60s. A little boy (say grade 1 - 3, somewhere around there) is watching TV while a friend of his mother is over. He is watching "The Dottie Show" - which seems to be made for kids starring a Lucile Ball type, and the boy has a major crush on Dottie. The friend comments that she could never get her kids to sit so still - especially her daughter who is always getting into trouble. The friend says something like "I've never seen a child get spanked so much - but you know what I mean" - to which the boy's mother explains that they are non-spanking household.

The boy becomes fascinate with the idea of spanking - him being spanked, the girl (who seems to be about year older than him) being spanked, and (of course) Miss Dottie being spanked (slapstick or seriously). There are plot twists -his father doesn't like the boy watching Miss Dottie because the show is more aimed at girls, a contest to meet Miss Dottie and attend a taping, dream sequences (including one that has the classic encyclopedia illustration of a bum - no skin showing), and the boy drawing pictures of Miss Dottie getting spanked.

It's on Youtube, and while some people like it and others hate it's something that really catches your eye.

Goodgulf

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#13 | Posted: 26 Jul 2010 02:45
There are stories of Shirley Jones laying down the law on the set to Danny Bonaduce - including sending him to his room when he (and not his character) was acting out.

Bonaduce had a difficult childhood - his father used to beat him and after his parents separated his mother didn't know how to handle the fact that she was living off her son's income - as in this was his house (he paid for it) so did he make the rules?

Goodgulf

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#14 | Posted: 26 Jul 2010 08:53
I remember seeing an interview with Shirley Jones where she spoke about the relationship she shared with Danny Bonaduce and how once he exasperated her so much on set that she pointed to where his room was upstairs and ordered "Go to your room!"
Danny looked at her for a moment and said "You do realise this is a set and there's no actual room up there?"
It did however get the message across.
Florence Henderson hinted that she and Maureen McCormick (Marcia) had a similar mother/daughter relationship on the Brady Bunch. I always wanted to see her spanked, too.

Dave
Male Validater

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#15 | Posted: 27 Jul 2010 03:19
There's the classic spanking in The '60s series "The Big Valley" where Linda Evans, trying to defend her family's land and thinking a group of people are trespassing, gets into a fight with their leader. The scene ends with him giving her a public spanking. There's a humorous followup later in the episode when her brothers figure out their very angry sister's been spanked and kid her about it. If you've nevr seen this it's from the episode titled "The Brawlers." The clip is here:

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#16 | Posted: 27 Jul 2010 08:38
Thanks for sharing that Dave. Linda Evans had such a spankable backside then, she's lucky he didn't do it longer and harder. Those old westerns were a great source for spankings. I think there was at least one on Bonanza. I do remember an episode of Alias Smith & Jones where some wold kids had been into clothes belonging to the tavern girls and a cute one called Candy was spanking one of the boys right out there on the street when the kids mother came by and said if they needed whipping she'd be the one to do it, not that she did, mind you.

Linda
Female Author

Scotland
#17 | Posted: 28 Jul 2010 21:25
I can't quite figure out how to do the YouTube thing ... but here's the link to some of the most famous lighthearted TV spankings ever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Qup9lOPQfg

Elpipo
Male Member

Poland
SUBSCRIBER

#18 | Posted: 30 Jul 2010 15:53
My favourite TV spanking clip is a scene from a "Lady Libertine" ( another title "Frank and I" ) - when he spanked her with a riding crop.

LawrenceKinden
Male Author

USA
#19 | Posted: 30 Jul 2010 15:59
The other night I caught a quick spanking reference on NCIS. The scene involved the head of the team, Agent Gibbs and the punky forensic scientist, Abby. The dialog went something like this:

GIBBS: Abby, don't make me have to smack you like I do DiNozzo.

ABBY: You wouldn't. Would you?

GIBBS: And it won't be upside your head.

It's the quick and simple that I like the best.

-LK

Linda
Female Author

Scotland
#20 | Posted: 30 Jul 2010 16:08
LawrenceKinden:
The scene involved the head of the team, Agent Gibbs and the punky forensic scientist, Abby.

Oh, yes! I noted that one too. Gibbs is just so ... um ... never mind!

Page  Page 2 of 12: «« 1 2 3 4 5  ... 8 9 10 11 12 »»

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 18
declan, nick2911, theo54, wynchrls
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9