The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

TV spanking

Page  Page 11 of 12: «« 1 2 3  ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »»
Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#101 | Posted: 20 Sep 2013 02:56
I think there was a spanking in The Big Valley too and one that was unfortunately cut short in Alias Smith and Jones where one of the show girls spanks a bratty kid for playing with her clothes. Westerns were great sources for unexpected TV spankings.

Dave
Male Validater

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#102 | Posted: 21 Sep 2013 16:16
The Big Valley spanking scene is an old-TV-genre favorite of mine from some time back. This version of the clip -- http://strictuncle.blogspot.com/2011/04/tv-spankings-big-valley.html?zx=733299a7c114f 41f -- includes the scene that follows, too, where the post-spanking conversation is amusing.

westviking
Male Member

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#103 | Posted: 22 Sep 2013 17:50
With the link in Dave's post is it possible to see a mafia leader spanking a woman on her panties in a car in the movie Weeds and Hungarian TV-show with light spankings too.

Wheatwine
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#104 | Posted: 24 Sep 2013 16:38
I saw an episode of Zoey101 a few weeks ago. In it, the dean of the school and Zoey's younger brother approached Zoey. The dean told her that her brother had violated school rules and was going to get detention. Zoey asked if she could punish her brother instead. The dean agreed. Zoey talked to her brother for a short time about what he had done, then dismissed him. The boy turned to go, probably thinking he had got off easy. Suddenly, Zoey drew back her hand and popped him across the seat of his pants. "Ow," said the boy. "That hurt!"
"Good!" replied Zoey.

Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#105 | Posted: 25 Sep 2013 07:42
westviking:
With the link in Dave's post is it possible to see a mafia leader spanking a woman on her panties in a car in the movie Weeds and Hungarian TV-show with light spankings too.

That wasn't exactly a "mafia" leader although he was head of a major Mexican drug cartel. He was also the mayor of Tijuana, a model politician on the surface. He spanked Mary Louise Parker's character, Nancy Botwin, in the back of his limo. It was a pretty good scene and you could see she kind of enjoyed it. They were lovers at the time. "Weeds" was a Showtime series though, not a movie.

islandcarol
Female Author

USA
#106 | Posted: 25 Sep 2013 20:50
Seegee:
I remember her father ordering her upstairs (he owned the General Store? Sorry, wasn't a fan) and as he followed you saw him taking the razor strop off a hook at the foot of the stairs.

I vividly remember that episode, Seegee. I wasn't a fan of that series, but every once in awhile it might be playing without a viewer and I'd sit down and pay partial attention.

There was another western series, it may have been Bonanza, a boy growing up on a farm whose job is to guard the hen house from the foxes at night after attending school all day. He falls asleep studying and the fox eats a couple of hens and his wicked, uneducated Pa, who doesn't read or write and finds no value in education straps him off camera and forbids him from going to school. The boy is a good student; he's bright like his ma, who is helpless before her ruler of the roost husband. Does anyone remember this one?

Islandcarol

redstar
Male Member

Scotland
#107 | Posted: 16 Oct 2013 17:43
The scene from 'Roots of Heaven' is on Dailymotion I think. As is a scene from a French film of the 50s, based on a Zola novel, where two women are fighting on a laundry room floor to the point where they are both soaked. One overcomes the other, climbs on her back facing her legs, pulls up her dress, rips open her drawers and begins whacking her with a wooden paddle. Unfortunately you don't see the blows landing! Does anyone know the title?

redstar
Male Member

Scotland
#108 | Posted: 16 Oct 2013 18:20
A couple of years ago I saw a clip from an American show where an elderly wheelchair bound coloured lady is snapped at by a young white girl. The girl later regrets her actions and returns to apologise to the lady who then insists she submit to a spanking which turns out to be more of an ordeal than the girl realised. You don't actually see her bottom but you you get the impression from the reaction of her male colleague, who enjoys a 'front row' view that it's either bare or almost bare. Does anyone recognise it?

Alef
Male Author

Norway
#109 | Posted: 16 Oct 2013 21:28
redstar:
A couple of years ago I saw a clip from an American show where an elderly wheelchair bound coloured lady is snapped at by a young white girl.

It is probably this one

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xmwl8c_community-basic-genealogy-mpg

Gillian Jacobs spanked in "Community".

redstar
Male Member

Scotland
#110 | Posted: 17 Oct 2013 10:53
Thanks, Alef. I wish we'd seen the view from the other end!

Page  Page 11 of 12: «« 1 2 3  ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »»

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 14
Butts45, canth256, greyrain, jladams766, maroonraider, Richard_Windsor, warthur
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9