The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

TV spanking

Page  Page 10 of 12: «« 1 2 3  ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »»
MarkPhoenix
Male Author

USA
#91 | Posted: 18 Apr 2011 23:47
Seegee:
Florence Henderson hinted that she and Maureen McCormick (Marcia) had a similar mother/daughter relationship on the Brady Bunch. I always wanted to see her spanked, too.

So in this case, you can almost hear Jan saying, "Marcia, Marcia, Marcia. This time I'm glad it's always Marcia!"

MarkPhoenix
Male Author

USA
#92 | Posted: 19 Apr 2011 00:02
Seegee:
And if I haven't mentioned it before when are the contestants in the Next Top Model shows going to have their shapely backsides soundly spanked?

Probably when Tyra Banks starts asking herself, "What can we do that hasn't already been done on the show?" I'm fairly certain that if she thinks it will be a ratings booster, she will do it.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#93 | Posted: 19 Apr 2011 08:55
I wonder if Alyson Hannigan isn't a spanko, 2 characters on different shows have mentioned it.

sixofthebest
Male Member

USA
#94 | Posted: 12 Aug 2013 21:59
Yes I too loved Dan Delaney's spanking scene in 'Live Nude Girls'. When the so called Boss spanks her, by lifting up her skirt, taken down her panties, and spanks her bare bottom, which is encased so sexually and erotically in garter-belt and stockings.

Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#95 | Posted: 13 Aug 2013 06:57
Seegee:
I wonder if Alyson Hannigan isn't a spanko, 2 characters on different shows have mentioned it.

I wonder if she ever had a little private session with Dallas when she was on "Buffy"? She does seem a little on the kinky side, doesn't she?

Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#96 | Posted: 13 Aug 2013 07:00
sixofthebest:
Yes I too loved Dan Delaney's spanking scene in 'Live Nude Girls'. When the so called Boss spanks her, by lifting up her skirt, taken down her panties, and spanks her bare bottom, which is encased so sexually and erotically in garter-belt and stockings.

I loved that scene, but I only hope it wasn't a stunt butt, which it could have been given that you couldn't see her face in the close-up. Dana really had a spectacular ass at the time (and may well still) so they didn't really need to have a stand-in.

sixofthebest
Male Member

USA
#97 | Posted: 18 Sep 2013 22:13
[b]Sebastian Xhamster tube, and Strict Uncle blog, has the "Roots Of Heaven", spanking scene, in their files.

ChardT
Male Author

SUBSCRIBER

#98 | Posted: 19 Sep 2013 01:26
The one Susan Oliver got on Wagon Train was pretty good.

barb
Female Member

USA
#99 | Posted: 19 Sep 2013 21:24
I agree with Chard T. The episode when Susan Oliver was turned over the Wagon Master's knee was one of the best spanking scenes I have ever seen on TV. I just recently saw that one again on "You Tube".

catmama
Female Member

USA
#100 | Posted: 20 Sep 2013 02:38
The Susan Oliver episode was called the Maggie Hamilton Story. I saw it for the first time as a little kid and it stayed with me for life. I ever played sick from high school (convenient stomach ache) when I read in the TV Guide it was going to be on in the afternoon. I didn't get caught either. It was one of the best.

There was also a Bonanza episode where Ben (the father) spanks a girl who was raised by Native American's but was sent to live with the Cartwrights to learn the "white man's ways". It was also a very good spanking.

Page  Page 10 of 12: «« 1 2 3  ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »»

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 5
Alef, curiousnick, Forrange, Heaton, Heroth, nickw6666
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9