The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

TV spanking

Page  Page 1 of 12: 1 2 3 4 5  ... 8 9 10 11 12 »»
Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 24 Jul 2010 08:32
What's your favourite spanking that you ever saw on TV? Mine is a fairly well known one. From Gidget. Her sister and bil had been arguing and looked like splitting up, she engineered some shenanigan to get them back together, which worked, but they weren't too happy when they found out what she had done. They bent her over the couch and began to whack into her backside. When she asked what this was her sister replied "Togetherness, darling."
In the little bit that she did after the show where she explained the moral of the story to the audience in her bedroom, she winced when she sat and made sure that she sat on a pillow. It was very cute and very well done.
It doesn't have to be an actual spanking, the threat of one can sometimes count as fuel for a fantasy.

Gabbs
Female Author

England
#2 | Posted: 24 Jul 2010 10:12
Little House On The Prairie, "Be My Friend" season 4 (yeah, cos I own the box set, I'm such a saddo).

No actual spanking, but it was Charles Ingalls (Michael Landon) being oh-so-deliciously strict - and at the age of 8 I was mesmerised. To this day I still adore the phrases "young lady," "Upstairs NOW!" and "I can't hear you!" For your reading pleasure:

Laura Elizabeth Ingalls Wilder: I didn't realize how late it was.
Charles Philip Ingalls: Alright, upstairs now! GO ON!
[Laura goes up to the loft, Charles follows]
Charles Philip Ingalls: Alright, young lady, suppose you tell me where you've been!
Laura Elizabeth Ingalls Wilder: I was walking.
Charles Philip Ingalls: You were walking? Not towards home, I take it. I can't hear you!
Laura Elizabeth Ingalls Wilder: No, sir.
Charles Philip Ingalls: Then where were you walking?
Laura Elizabeth Ingalls Wilder: By the lake.
Charles Philip Ingalls: Do you have any idea how upset we get when you just disappear?
Laura Elizabeth Ingalls Wilder: Yes, sir. I'm sorry.
Charles Philip Ingalls: Well 'sorry' isn't enough. Now I haven't given you a whippin' in a long time and I think I've been making a mistake.

kleestep1959
Female Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 24 Jul 2010 13:34
I am sure there are several I have forgotten about over the years but as I contemplate the matter, I'm sure they will resurface! However, I do recall an episode in the Rifleman where Lucas was being forced by an outlaw to spank his son Mark. I can remember Lucas slowly removing his belt and I about died watching! It was a very tense! I can't remember what happened at that point but I know there was no whipping that ensued! I adored Chuck Connors and would have loved being on the receiving end of that belt!

Oh...and yeah.....Bonanza!! Pernell Roberts (ADAM) smacked the bottom of a young lady visiting them. Kinda followed the "Kiss Me Kate" idea of the oldest daughter acting like a pill until the guy just couldn't stand it any more and gives her a good one! Adam took her over his lap and landed several good ones across her derriere......too bad it couldn't have been on the bare!

Katie B.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 25 Jul 2010 02:30
Most recently there was one on Community - which was nice to look at (and in Prime Time).

Goodgulf

galt54
Male Member

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 25 Jul 2010 03:22
I would have liked to see Captain Kirk maintain discipline on The Enterprise by giving cp to Uhuru. But it would have been boring of Mr. Spock had been the disciplinarian!

Patron
Male Author

USA
#6 | Posted: 25 Jul 2010 05:20
Definitely Community.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 25 Jul 2010 05:31
I do remember that bit of Little House on the Prairie. I've only ever seen about 5 episodes of the show and 2 of them featured spanking references. There was another one where the mean girl (Nellie?) had been...well being mean and I think the Ingalls girls got blamed for it and then it came out that it was Nellie's fault. I remember her father ordering her upstairs (he owned the General Store? Sorry, wasn't a fan) and as he followed you saw him taking the razor strop off a hook at the foot of the stairs. You never saw the rest, but the meaning was very clear.

Gabbs
Female Author

England
#8 | Posted: 25 Jul 2010 06:45
Seegee:
here was another one where the mean girl (Nellie?) had been...well being mean and I think the Ingalls girls got blamed for it and then it came out that it was Nellie's fault.

"The Talking Machine" season 2, episode 13. ... I'll get my coat ...

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 25 Jul 2010 12:11
Gabbs, I totally get the obsession with a show. I'm much the same with the Bond films and my wife can do it with Dr Who and Buffy. In fact speaking of Buffy there were a couple of spanking references in that, both involving Willow. In one, Willow was playing cards with Xander and Anya. Xander wonders why Buffy didn't show up and Willow comments "Well, when you've got a spanking new boyfriend." (she'd just started going out with Riley) and Anya pipes up "Oh Xander and I have tried spanking!"
The second one Buffy sees Riley having a twinkie for lunch and vows "Oh he is so gonna get punished."
Willow, recently boyfriendless, muses wistfully "Looks like everyone, but me is getting spanked."

Gabbs
Female Author

England
#10 | Posted: 25 Jul 2010 13:26
Seegee:
Willow, recently boyfriendless, muses wistfully "Looks like everyone, but me is getting spanked."

I know the feeling Seegee. I guess that's what happens when one is so well behaved

Page  Page 1 of 12: 1 2 3 4 5  ... 8 9 10 11 12 »»

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 10
gingerpubes, Rachel615, Seegee, Thelefthand
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9