The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

It Remade for Spankos

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2
mj2001
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#11 | Posted: 14 Sep 2017 00:57
Have to agree with RSL, Stephen King is a brilliantly twisted story teller, but I think he gets paid by the word and there just always seem to be too many of them for me.

ElyFant
Male Member

England
#12 | Posted: 14 Sep 2017 02:37
I gave up reading Stephen King after one book. It wasn't because it was too long or wordy. In fact I thought his writing was pretty good in the early part of the book before any really supernatural stuff happened. What irritated me was that once it got into weird territory all rules of nature were suspended. Literally anything could happen. Crisis situations in a story tend to lack interest when the author can resolve them with a magic wand.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#13 | Posted: 14 Sep 2017 06:43
I like King as an author, but he doesn't outline anything before he writes them. He believes outliners are frustrated college lecturers. At times this has led to him writing himself into a corner. The phenomenon that Ely Fant mentions is called deus ex machina and its definitely something King has been guilty of at times.

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#14 | Posted: 17 Sep 2017 11:59
What I wouldn't like about an It remake is that the clown represents what we all fear the most and that should not be spankings, right? The spanking should be what we thrive for, what is the savior, not what we fear and kills us.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#15 | Posted: 17 Sep 2017 22:41
The clown is just one of many forms that the creature takes. For various reasons its become the most identified with both the book and the filmed versions.

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2

Online now: Members - 3 : Guests - 12
Carlsbad, insonia, Ormansanches
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9