The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

It Remade for Spankos

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
kerrsutherland
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 9 Sep 2017 02:16
Saw It today. Quite good. I see why King is giving it his seal of approval. After seeing the movie, I realized that, normally, such foul mouthed children should be give very soapy mouth washings for their language and good ole whoopin's for some of their actions but considering what they were facing; it seems to me that they should be given a pass. That being said, a hilarious CP parody would have a "monster" that "Disciplines" children instead of eating them or feeding on their fear. Course, this would generate a new type of "fear" but I do believe certain children would be running to this town to make it their new home.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 9 Sep 2017 04:26
In the book when the Irish beat cop finds a few of the kids up to some mischief, he comments that if their parents knew what they were doing there'd be some hot bottoms at home that night.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 9 Sep 2017 05:56
In the book there's a scene where the girl is chased pantless through town after her drunk father decides he has to check her to see if she is still pure. No one helps her - but several joke about how it looks like someone is going to get a whooping. CP scenes are interlaced with abuse (child abuse, spousal abuse) throughout the book.

Me, I have a problem with every adaption in that they all skip how the children bound themselves to each other following their victory. That was a powerful part of the book, but it could never be included in a movie.

RosieRad
Female Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 9 Sep 2017 06:35
kerrsutherland:
That being said, a hilarious CP parody would have a "monster" that "Disciplines" children instead of eating them or feeding on their fear

One of my stories here has just that plot. (Old Raff)

PhilK
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 9 Sep 2017 09:35
kerrsutherland:
That being said, a hilarious CP parody would have a "monster" that "Disciplines" children instead of eating them or feeding on their fear.

There was an animated series on US TV called 'Count Spankula' that did just that.

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#6 | Posted: 9 Sep 2017 12:08
I am sorry but I have no idea what book or movie is being talked about. Who is King and what did he give a seal of approval to?

PhilK
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 9 Sep 2017 14:47
Redskinluver:
I am sorry but I have no idea what book or movie is being talked about. Who is King and what did he give a seal of approval to?

Stephen King, prolific horror author. Lots of his books have been adapted into movies - 'Carrie', 'The Shining', 'Stand by Me', 'Misery', etc, etc. 'It', about a sinister clown who terrorises and murders kids, is the latest.

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#8 | Posted: 9 Sep 2017 18:35
Finally figured out that"It" was the title of a movie, and not just "it" as a reference. Of course since it must be a horror movie, the ""King" is Stephen King, someone I stopped reading because his books just too damn long! More words than needed to tell a story.
Might point out that several of his books did have spankings or whippings, or reference to them, in particular a brutal whipping a husband gave his wife in Salem's Lot.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 10 Sep 2017 03:27
Don't worry about It then RSL. It's King's second longest book at 1138 pages. Very readable for all that, though. I just reread the book and did it in just under two weeks.

kdpierre
Male Author

USA
#10 | Posted: 11 Sep 2017 16:54
See, and I thought "It" referred to "It: the Terror from Beyond Space" (which was the precursor to the first "Alien" movie). I thought it definitely would have been novel if "It" (the monster) kept spanking crew members as he ascended the spaceship......or if the way they ultimately defeated him was by administering a group spanking.......sort of like if his one weak spot was his butt.

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 3 : Guests - 10
Latorien, SirStephen, whoseturn
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9