The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Memories of long ago beaches

Page  Page 2 of 3: «« 1 2 3 »»
Wheatwine
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#11 | Posted: 30 Aug 2017 14:25
Personally, I think every woman should have the choice to shave or not shave her body hair, and should be able to choose which body hair she shaves, if she chooses to shave at all. A few women even choose to shave the hair off their heads. I may think that is unusual, but I won't judge them for it. such a woman can still look attractive, just in a different way than most. At the other extreme, there is internet model Felix Weatherwood. She has hair everywhere that any woman would shave, and in a couple of places where most women wouldn't think of shaving. (Her back and above her lip.) I find her very attractive just as she is.

JohnS47
Male Author

USA
#12 | Posted: 31 Aug 2017 16:11
This is not really a beach memory but definitely a memory from long ago. When I was a young boy, early to mid-1950s, we would go to a swimming lake at a local country club. It was a small lake with a sandy bottom, a few docks with diving boards and a couple of slides and was a real popular place to go in the summer. They had dressing rooms, a dance hall, concessions stands and a place for private parties. In those days it was quite normal and perfectly acceptable for women who were unaccompanied by a spouse or mate to bring their small sons into the women's dressing room. I still have vivid memories of my mom taking me in there with her and the images of naked women and girls that I saw. I didn't really understand my fascination with those naked bodies any more than I understood my early fascination with spanking, but I was mesmerized by the big boobs, bottoms, hairy pubes and that my eyes feasted on. I can remember their tan lines and just how that all made me feel long before I even knew what I was feeling. I hated the weekends when my dad went along and I had to go to the men's dressing room with him. I also remember the day my mom told me I was getting too old to into the women's room with her anymore and that I start should going to the men's dressing room by myself. But I believe to this day that is where I developed my personal appreciation for the female body and , in my mind, just what it should look like. And I suspect that is why to this day that I have a strong preference for a hairy pussy over a shaved one.

Guy
Male Author

USA
#13 | Posted: 31 Aug 2017 20:35
JohnS47:
And I suspect that is why to this day that I have a strong preference for a hairy pussy over a shaved one.

I think that I need a lot more time to compare the two options before I commit myself.

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#14 | Posted: 31 Aug 2017 23:52
Guy:
I think that I need a lot more time to compare the two options before I commit myself.

I agree completely. I'll apply for government funding to pay for ten volunteer women with different degree of body hair and after a year of dedicated evaluation I'll be prepared to pass a judgement.

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#15 | Posted: 31 Aug 2017 23:56
JohnS47:
I also remember the day my mom told me I was getting too old to into the women's room with her anymore and that I start should going to the men's dressing room by myself.

We still do that here, the kids accompanying their parent up to the age of at least six so they don't have to go alone into the other changing room. I think I had my daughter with me to the men's locker room until she was seven. My sons started a bit earlier going to the men's room when going with their mother as they seemed to get more embarrassed from being among adult naked women. Funny, when you're a teen that would be your wet dream.

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#16 | Posted: 1 Sep 2017 14:26
I have heard that European women are not as obsessed with issues like body hair or thinness as Americans.
Could be. I remember reading a newspaper article once about how some American high school students visited Italy on some exchange program. One was quoted as saying that what stood out was that at the beach, everyone regardless of shape wore a string bikini.Now I can just imagine how horrified some of them must have been seeing some plump, hefty woman with two big bottom cheeks jiggling as she walked along!
I have to say though that if what we call bbws wish to wear thong bikinis and feel comfortable doing so they have every right to do so. Frankly, I feel our society's obsession with thinness has contributed to the increased problem of eating disorders among young women.
Actually a well-padded female body but not excessively obese is much more attractive than the skin and bones look, common to so many models.
And what a laugh it is to picture a woman with a big fat bottom in a skimpy bathing suit getting what is squeezing out of it whacked hard with a Spencer paddle!

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#17 | Posted: 1 Sep 2017 18:36
JohnS47:
I still have vivid memories of my mom taking me in there with her and the images of naked women and girls that I saw.

I think the theory is that no one that age will remember what they saw in the changing room. I know that I was in some changing rooms back then, but I don't have memories them, just memories of people saying that I. It's weird what sticks with us a kids and what doesn't.

RosieCheeks
Female Member

England
#18 | Posted: 1 Sep 2017 20:40
Heard a phrase i liked "Wear clothes for the body you have, not the body you want", a phrase a few folk at beaches in summer might be wise to consider.

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#19 | Posted: 1 Sep 2017 23:27
RosieCheeks:
Wear clothes for the body you have, not the body you want

Well, it's true... and not. I think we should cut people some slack and let them dream even if it sometimes is like putting needles in my eyes. Some might look horrible or outright ridiculous in their choice of beach wear, but if it makes them happy, so be it.

RosieRad
Female Author

USA
#20 | Posted: 2 Sep 2017 03:34
I think women, especially, should stop telling other women what they should and should not wear.
Glagla:
if it makes them happy, so be it

Page  Page 2 of 3: «« 1 2 3 »»

Online now: Members - 3 : Guests - 7
lesni, luw1818, Snochick99
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9