The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Curves In Cut Off Jeans

CarolinaPaddler
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 26 Aug 2017 19:32
Summer Sightings:

There is something about blue jeans that have been in service that are well-worn and conform to the curves of the 'lovely' wearing them. Cut and not bought give them personality.

These 'Daisy Dukes or 'Lil Abner 'shorts simply can't be beat for a bottom watcher. I see more in store with jeans down for Heidi. Here's to her poor hiney being punished farther down the lane.

Please share your cut off jeans sightings and what makes the jean-covered bottom so alluring to you.

Author Cherry Red

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 26 Aug 2017 19:40
Best of all are jeans cut off so short that bare cheeks are exposed. There is a great Yahoo group called ultrashortthongstylecutoffs 3 that even though Yahoo groups are mostly dead the great pictures remain. Dont think though that I have seen cutoffs to thong level in r/l. Not to say they're not out there.
Seems like now short shorts are more or less the norm, rather than something you only saw occasionally in past years. Of course there was the hotpants craze of the early 70s which may have initiated it.

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 26 Aug 2017 21:06
Redskinluver:
There is a great Yahoo group called ultrashortthongstylecutoffs 3

Sounds extremely tempting to go have a look, but... how on earth do I find it...? (Yes, I'm an old computer illiterate dork

yankee
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 27 Aug 2017 02:57
First time seeing cutjeans . Era middle 60s My love of my life,Age 16 had cut jeans .Way before Daisy was born.. Nothing exposed. All there. Wow. Memories.

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 27 Aug 2017 12:46
Glagla
You have to join Yahoo groups which is simple, just register with username and password.
Then: groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/ultrashortthongstylecutoffs3

Guy
Male Author

USA
#6 | Posted: 27 Aug 2017 15:58
I remember exactly where I was when I first spied a well-endowed young lady wearing cut-offs short enough to display bare undercurve. If I hadn't already been a "butt man", that would have changed me right on the spot!

blimp
Male Author

England
#7 | Posted: 28 Aug 2017 19:52
A young woman walked by our parked car on Saturday evening accompanied by her mother. The old chap who was sitting in the passenger seat beside me started fuming about mothers who let their daughters wear anything nowadays! She was beautiful and knew it of course. Blonde straight hair so long it covered her back up to the base of the spine. Those cut off jeans were so wonderfuly small and tight she looked as if she had been poured into them. Magnificent sight I thought. Absolutely heavenly. Some people go on about sunsets but give me an attractive female bum anytime. Next thing is, I feel a thump on my shoulder as my better half, sat behind me, spotted what I was pretending not to look at.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 28 Aug 2017 21:00
One of the Friday the 13th movies opens with a wonderfully rounded co-ed walking in cutoffs that exposed most of her rear as she walks down a path. Alas, I can't find it on youtube.

Edited to add:
While youtube let me down, google images didn't. There's a photo of the girl at
https://img.4plebs.org/boards/tv/image/1379/08/1379081820620.jpg

BlooDenim
Male Member

England
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 29 Aug 2017 11:52
Humm......

I have a large section of my external hard drive devoted to jeans.... You'd never have guessed from my name, would you?
I would gladly share them with you if only 'twere possible to post them here.
The cul-de sac where I live has matured now and there are no sightings of 16-30 year olds any more, neither in my local.
I really should get out more!

CarolinaPaddler
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#10 | Posted: 2 Sep 2017 14:02
My wife and I took a last minute deal cruise and to our surprise our table for The Cabaret Show was in front of the stage. The travel agent had made it special for us after I told her the cruise was to cheer my wife up as she had to again change cancer drugs due to her body's reaction. I got the inside cabin for a song. She was treated like a queen by the 'activities director.'

Anyway I saw one of the college girls wearing a silk looking linen purple skirt. It hung off her hips and her bottom was smack. suddenly a sea wind caught the hem and blew the back of her skirt up for a just a second or two before she caught it. I saw a tan line that was round just like a bottom.

Imagine my surprise when were inviting to a cast reception. My wife indeed did feel like a queen. I found out the petite pretty woman with the long brown hair was studying to be a teacher. She was on scholarship from Campbell. A food company known for its orange boxed delicious, quick fix Italian and Mexican microwavable dinners. She had a scholarship. I then saw her from below in the production and because I was under her in my special 'fit for a queen' seats, I saw those small, rounded petite white cheeks now in jean shorts while tight across the butt had a gap where I could see bare flesh. This really got my fantasies in motion. It took my breath away like Haley's Comet did when I saw it. I imagined her butt reddening as I listened to her whimpers.

My queen took notice and later in the inside cabin a substitute for her butt took that reddening and the spunk to continue my conversation with Heidi about Daphne on Frazier. My queen set my bottom on fire for the first time in months as she christened the heaviest round wooden paddle she had brought on board the boat. I quickly found out that its thickness made up for the strength of the swing. My queen and I sat pool side my hind-end purple, sore and tender with bikini-clad butts a plenty and shorts as well to enjoy. However, my queen ordered that I was to have no relief from a dip in the cool water. That was my punishment. Just one more thing folks. The petite young woman is the inspiration for Jeans Down For Heidi's Hiney, which I was composing a new part on my lap top pool side.

Online now: Members - 10 : Guests - 16
Bertram103, carto75, Euphrosyne, jwads, markie62, Maxzj88, myrkassi, opb, rupertsmith72, Sandysmith9207
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9