library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Famous people you'd like to spank or see spanked.

Page  Page 8 of 14: «« 1 2  ... 6 7 8 9 10  ... 13 14 »»
Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#71 | Posted: 1 Jan 2018 14:22
Surprised there's not more mention of the 3 Kardashian sisters, spanked for being so annoying and being famous for being famous. Paddled over the thong bikinis they like to wear every time there is a photo op it seems.
Miley Cyrus, for wasting her talent singing some crummy material. Yes, I find Miley can sing some good songs. Saw a youtube video of her singing the Rolling Stones "Wild Horses" at a concert in Helsinki couple years ago, quite impressive. Really, her quasi-burlesque antics are silly,childish, like she's saying "look at me I' m a naughty girl, I'm a slut."
She was sitting on a stool wearing a yellow leotard costume that left her entire butt bare. Some of the BaredAffair ladies should taken her in hand and made sure she wouldn't be sitting for awhile on what she had been displaying!

Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#72 | Posted: 1 Jan 2018 20:29
I'd like to take this opportunity to mention a blog called "The Spank Shop" by "Aunty Andrea". It's sadly defunct now, but still up for searching of it's archives. All of Seegee's "Spank Shop" stories are posted there up to Spank Shop #50, the final entry in the blog and he was associated with it. There was a story there called "Miley Meets Her Match" which was about Miley and her mom, Tish, coming to visit the Shop under the pretense of receiving an award and also getting soundly spanked and paddled by the proprietors of the Shop, Andrea and Gabrielle. Go to http://thespankshop.blogspot.com/ and search for "miley cyrus" in the search box or "miley meets her match" and enjoy the story. Rest assured Miss Miley gets her bare bottom thoroughly blistered, as does her mother...

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#73 | Posted: 1 Jan 2018 21:53
Thanks for posting that link, a great story. Sorry to see though that the blog is defunct. Noticed too that it had a BaredAffair connection. What a joy it would be if it were revived!
On another matter, maybe they don't fall into the sme category of celebs people have been naming, but if you want to see a virtual cornucopia of spankable bottoms check out Brazil's MissBumBum Contest on Google Images or Youtube,
Ah, Brazil. The French may have invented the bikini but the Brazilians took it to a whole new level when they came out with the string bikini, the tanga, frio dental bikini, or what is best described as the barebutted bathing suit.
Wonder how many Brazilian women have ended up with red bottoms since the tanga made its debut.

davenhall
Male Member

England
SUBSCRIBER

#74 | Posted: 2 Jan 2018 20:32
The famous people I'd like to see Spanked:-
Rachel Riley from countdown, Susanna Reid & Charlotte Hawkins from GMTV
Jenna Colman, Freema Agyeman, Karen Gillian,from Dr Who.
Kate Beckinsale, Kaley Cuoco from the big Bang Theory.
Alex Jones from the one show.

Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#75 | Posted: 2 Jan 2018 22:47
Redskinluver:
Thanks for posting that link, a great story. Sorry to see though that the blog is defunct. Noticed too that it had a BaredAffair connection. What a joy it would be if it were revived!

Amen to that! It was one of my favorite places on the internet, but apparently Aunty Andrea got somewhat burnt out or stressed out from the pressures of maintaining the blog and so "temporarily retired". I would love to have her/it back.

Hope you enjoyed the story. There's a whole archive of great stuff on there if you feel like exploring more...

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#76 | Posted: 2 Jan 2018 23:47
They may have been mentioned, but a number of edb's stories featured celebs being spanked, some of them were part of his RDSC series and others featured tennis players, Anna Kournikova and Steffi Graf amongst them. I dunno what it is about female tennis players, but they have such spankable looking bottoms.

galt54
Male Member

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#77 | Posted: 3 Jan 2018 16:28
I would like to see my fellow Swede (sort of, actually she was born in Poland) Anna Anka spanked for her outrageously bad behavior.

Anna is a real "karaktaer" as we say here in Sweden. Or some might say that she is a b-tch.

I sort of like her - or at least I find her fascinating.

What makes Anna Anka tick?

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#78 | Posted: 3 Jan 2018 22:47
Redskinluver:
Noticed too that it had a BaredAffair connection. What a joy it would be if it were revived!

The problem with reviving the BaredAffair is finding an editor. We'd need someone who can sooth ruffled feathers to build a community and devote uncounted hours to work on it.

Sigh.

People such are that are usually only appreciated when they finally walk away from their thankless job.

yankee
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#79 | Posted: 5 Jan 2018 02:14
Just saw Fergie on Ellen Degeneres, Wow. Add to list.

JessicaK
Female Author

Canada
#80 | Posted: 5 Jan 2018 03:37
Fergie, Duchess of York, or Fergie from the Black Eyed Peas? I could see either ...

Re Miley - the Dixie Chicks cover of Wrecking Ball is amazing. It's a great song, when it's not messed up by a a teenager doing lewd gymnastics on a literal wrecking ball. Subtlety is still a thing.

Page  Page 8 of 14: «« 1 2  ... 6 7 8 9 10  ... 13 14 »»

Online now: Members - 3 : Guests - 15
Dagnir, gingerpubes, WilliamAllen
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9