library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Famous people you'd like to spank or see spanked.

Page  Page 5 of 14: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ... 12 13 14 »»
kdpierre
Male Author

USA
#41 | Posted: 12 Sep 2017 21:26
(Has anyone else noticed that in 4 pages of responses, other than RosieRad's brief mention of errant politicians, not one female here mentioned a single male candidate? I think that anomaly might be more interesting than the candidates thus far suggested. )

stevenr
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#42 | Posted: 13 Sep 2017 05:44
kdpierre:
(Has anyone else noticed that in 4 pages of responses, other than RosieRad's brief mention of errant politicians, not one female here mentioned a single male candidate? I think that anomaly might be more interesting than the candidates thus far suggested. )

Yes, I fully expected some male actors, or even politicians to be mentioned.

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#43 | Posted: 13 Sep 2017 12:37
Guess that most of us posting are more interested in famous females being spanked.
Justin Bieber is one name that has come up on spanking sites as a naughty male celebrity that could use a good paddling.
I would pick Eminem if I had to pick a male, most likely. Have seen pictures of him mooning the audience or something, so that would have been the perfect occasion for him to have gotten spanked. He comes across as so arrogant, delightful to imagine him mooning and then forced to keep his pants down for a gridhole paddle on his bare bottom, leaving him unable to sit for awhile.
And the movie Borat so needed a scene where he got paddled when he was wearing that silly so-called bathing suit that showed not just his butt, but nearly everything else.
Of course, a logical candidate might be boy band members,of the Justin Timberlake type.

kdpierre
Male Author

USA
#44 | Posted: 13 Sep 2017 12:49
Redskinluver:
Guess that most of us posting are more interested in famous females being spanked.
Justin Bieber is one name that has come up on spanking sites as a naughty male celebrity that could use a good paddling.
I would pick Eminem if I had to pick a male, most likely.

That's a valid point and your response made me think of another interesting trend in the posts: your male recommendations and some of the female ones from others were based on the irritating things these offenders did...............but another surprising number of suggestions seemed based much more on the shape of the person's bottom. I guess that says something about spanking motivations as well? Hmmm

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#45 | Posted: 13 Sep 2017 21:26
interesting point that you are making. Both of these choices make sense. For instance, pop singer Shakira to my knowledge has not become known for any scandalous or unlawful behavior. But she certainly hasa gorgeous bottom she displays on stage in those skintight pants.
She could be at one end of a continuum- the "good girl/lovely bottom" and Miley Cyrus at the other, "bad girl, spankable bottom."
Those on the list just because of their luscious bottoms could even be a majority. Like all the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue models going back to the Christie Brinkleys and Kathy Irelands.

ElyFant
Male Member

England
#46 | Posted: 13 Sep 2017 23:07
I begin to feel that many plot lines for female characters in television dramas are driven by spankings in the mind of the writer that don't make it into the script. How else can the behaviour of characters like Abi and Lauren in Eastenders be explained other than as a quest for a sound spanking?

kdpierre
Male Author

USA
#47 | Posted: 13 Sep 2017 23:43
Redskinluver:
For instance, pop singer Shakira to my knowledge has not become known for any scandalous or unlawful behavior.

Oh dear. Considering how she sings, I'd be afraid to be anywhere near her if she was spanked! She sounds like a strangled cat in pain WITHOUT being spanked....imagine those atonal Tarzan screams she does if she was in pain!

BlooDenim
Male Member

England
SUBSCRIBER

#48 | Posted: 14 Sep 2017 17:53
Redskinluver
Redskinluver:
And Taylor also has pictures up on the Internet in quite skimpy bikinis I seem to recall.
Who knows, maybe she does imitate Britney and goes barebutted. Would be willing to bet she does wear thongs. On the other hand, even the older bikini-style panties did sometimes bare some cheek.
Taylor needs a good paddling nearly as much as Miley Cyrus does.

Miley Cyrus, who wouldn't love to spank that twerking, cute butt!
Britney Spears when she was younger and of course....
Taylor Swift, so she could complain every time my hand touched her lovely bottom!

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#49 | Posted: 14 Sep 2017 23:47
... and we're still waiting for the women here to line up some good looking men (or deserving men) for the paddle. Or is it more typical for men than women to rave about certain targets for their spanking dreams..?

Burgundy
Female Member

Canada
#50 | Posted: 15 Sep 2017 02:09
Most of us women know better than to open our mouth in the middle of a bukkake storm.

Page  Page 5 of 14: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ... 12 13 14 »»

Online now: Members - 11 : Guests - 7
Azarga, daveyboy, dustinwin, ebbetsjim, hampshire, Howabout, Michito21, oxford, paddlingman, PGreenham, TonyC
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9