library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Famous people you'd like to spank or see spanked.

Page  Page 4 of 14: «« 1 2 3 4 5  ... 10 11 12 13 14 »»
Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#31 | Posted: 1 Sep 2017 08:30
kdpierre:
John & Steven: It could be age, but I'm not that old.

Well, I don't think we have to get THAT old. What we like first is what sticks in our minds. So I'd say that what you like in your 20s, you still like when you're 60 and newer models go past you without much attention.

davenhall
Male Member

England
SUBSCRIBER

#32 | Posted: 1 Sep 2017 11:56
Rachel Riley off Countdown, & Suzanna Reid would male good spankees.

JohnS47
Male Author

USA
#33 | Posted: 1 Sep 2017 16:23
I wasn't clear in my comment. When I said getting old I wasn't really talking about from a memory standpoint. I was referring more to being out of touch due to a lack of interest in today's pop culture such as music, movies, TV shows, etc. I'm in my 60s and still have a pretty good memory, trouble is I haven't paid any attention to pop culture for about the last 15-20 years and therefore have no idea who most of these people are. But I remember just about everything spanking related that I've ever been exposed to. And I know there are some very spankable females in today's pop culture. I just don't know their names.

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#34 | Posted: 1 Sep 2017 18:26
kdpierre

I don't pay that much attention to present day pop culture either, especially TV.
On the other hand, I wouldnt put Taylor Swift in the category of worse singer, that I'd reserve for that horrible monkeychatter called rap or hiphop or whatever, which really is not singing-but talking, and in a manner similar to that of a "mean drunk" on a barstool(before someone knocks him off it), or a far gone speed freak.
Yes I prefer a Baez or a Joplin or Cher when it comes to female vocalists, but I can listen to the Britneys and Avrils and Taylors in moderation without getting ill!

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#35 | Posted: 1 Sep 2017 23:53
Redskinluver:
Yes I prefer a Baez or a Joplin or Cher when it comes to female vocalists, but I can listen to the Britneys and Avrils and Taylors in moderation without getting ill!

I think I'll have to start a new thread on that, as we're sliding completely off topic now. I've been wondering that for a while; what music does the average spanker/spankee actually enjoy?

It's been a while since I was to a concert and I dunno what there is to see now when Lemmy's dead and buried.

yankee
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#36 | Posted: 2 Sep 2017 02:49
To Red. Give Colbie Caillat a listen. Baez Joplin were great Also Natalie Merchant and Pink should be heard. I am also old. Still remember first memories.

paddlingman
Male Member

Australia
#37 | Posted: 8 Sep 2017 12:38
Joan Holloway aka Christina Hendricks. In full backed 1960s style panties drum tight across that delectable derrière.....

PhilK
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#38 | Posted: 9 Sep 2017 22:30
Just saw a preview of a new film called The Exception. In one scene Lily James (War and Peace, Baby Driver) strips off and we get a view of a delectably rounded, irresistibly spankable bare bottom. The movie's not that great, but it's worth it just for that one shot...

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#39 | Posted: 10 Sep 2017 01:55
PhilK
Your comment brings to mind what I have said about Baywatch. May have not been that great of a TV show, but it is Number One in terms of all the gorgeous, spankable bottoms in barely - there bathing suits.Thats why I collected it on DVDs, which took awhile.
Was watching one episode recently where the Pam Anderson character CJ was telling her boyfriend de jour Cody that his underpants, a pair of which she was wearing, made great shorts. He laughed and started chasing her around. How wonderful it would have been to have seen him take them down and spank her bare bottom!
And then there was the Neely Capshaw character(Gena Lee Nolin) who not only was drinking on her lifeguard job on one episode,but falsely accused the male guard who reported her of sexual harassment. That was one episode that so needed to end with a spanking, and not one that was merely playful!

dund93
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#40 | Posted: 12 Sep 2017 20:35
I'm amazed no one has mentioned the delectable and uber-spankable Carol Vorderman

Page  Page 4 of 14: «« 1 2 3 4 5  ... 10 11 12 13 14 »»

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 9
Alef, fvsoler, keitho54, paddlingman, Ron13, twinkieshark
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9