library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Famous people you'd like to spank or see spanked.

Page  Page 10 of 14: «« 1 2 3  ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »»
PhilK
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#91 | Posted: 18 Jan 2018 11:54
Seegee:
Been watching the tennis down here and Italian player Camila Giorgi has rocketed to the top of my celebs I'd lije to spank or see spanked. Wonderfully smackable bum.

Not being a sports fan, I'd not heard of this very attractive young lady. But having checked her out, I'd agree 100%. Deliciously rounded bottom, and irresistibly spankworthy!

Sugarcane
Male Member

Bangladesh
#92 | Posted: 19 Jan 2018 00:38
Did anyone mention Kat Dennings? She stars in TV series "Two Broke Girls". I am not a particular fan of that series or her acting. But My GOD!!! That bottom!!!

Even if you are not a spanko, you gotta admire that one.

dund93
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#93 | Posted: 19 Jan 2018 06:44
Sugarcane I agree. There's been quite a few spanking references in the show. In fact she took a swat from her boss a while back.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#94 | Posted: 19 Jan 2018 08:21
The only thing I've really seen Kat Dennings in were the first 2 Thor films as comedy relief and I tended to look more at Natalie Portman.

RosieCheeks
Female Member

England
#95 | Posted: 19 Jan 2018 16:26
PhilK:
Seegee:
Been watching the tennis down here and Italian player Camila Giorgi has rocketed to the top of my celebs I'd lije to spank or see spanked. Wonderfully smackable bum.

Not being a sports fan, I'd not heard of this very attractive young lady. But having checked her out, I'd agree 100%. Deliciously rounded bottom, and irresistibly spankworthy!

Dear Camila has had her 'naughty' moments on court, lobbing a ball into spectators and wrecking her racket when things don't go right for her, so may be in need of such fine Gentlemen as yourselves to 'correct' her on court faults.

However make sure you spank the right Camila, or to the Tower you will go

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#96 | Posted: 19 Jan 2018 17:57
Checked out the YouTube post of Lady Gaga mooning the audience at a concert. She just shot to the top of the list here. What a delight, to imagine that saucy bottom of hers well and thoroughly "burned" with a paddle, preferably by an angry older woman ! One who thinks her antics set a bad example for young women. And have the woman telling her "this is what your Mama should have done years ago!"
She might decide that future mooning is too much of a risk in terms of depriving her of her ability to sit.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#97 | Posted: 20 Jan 2018 02:46
RSL, I did know about Camila's well publicised tanty, but I think that happened 3 years ago. She's improved as a player since that, and she may well have become more attractive in the intervening time.

lesliejones
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#98 | Posted: 20 Jan 2018 22:02
Have been enjoying this thread. For some reason, I've not had much of an interest in seeing Meghan Markle spanked. But this made me think of an older woman in that set getting her due, namely, Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall, for making life so awful for the late Diana. I'd like still to see Camilla's chubbies uncovered for a nice caning. Her husband is such a dork that it wouldn't even be that much fun to see him get it.

PhilK
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#99 | Posted: 25 Jan 2018 23:47
Sugarcane:
Did anyone mention Kat Dennings? She stars in TV series "Two Broke Girls". I am not a particular fan of that series or her acting. But My GOD!!! That bottom!!!

Found on The Spank Statement for Sept 8, 2011:

'And if you prefer your film stars with a bit more meat on them, he attached a shot of Kat Dennings looking sensationally curvy. I mentioned in a previous post that Kat was my favourite in the film House Bunny, and looking at this picture, I'm sure I made the right call. JS said "it's from the L.A. premiere of Thor, when Kat was especially pretty and wore something that fit like the skin of a sausage."'

Picture of Kat in said costume is included....

jan
Male Member

USA
#100 | Posted: 2 Feb 2018 05:47
Mika Brzezinski

Page  Page 10 of 14: «« 1 2 3  ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »»

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 12
freewilly, gingerpubes, rnr, Seegee, StefK, Thelefthand
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9