The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Which spanking cliches drive you crazy

Page  Page 6 of 15: «« 1 2  ... 4 5 6 7 8  ... 14 15 »»
LawnDawg
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#51 | Posted: 9 Sep 2017 16:28
A couple cliches that drive me crazy are the spankee thanking the spanker after each spank, it just takes me out of the scene for some reason. The other one is a female student being spanked bare bottom in school. All I can usually think is "that would never happen in a real school." This is doubled when she is in front of the class, especially a co-ed class. That said, I have read some stories where these are done very well and fit the story.

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#52 | Posted: 9 Sep 2017 19:36
Burgundy:
9. The insufficient school girl uniform, which somehow never quite conceals the wearer's frilly panties (because we all know most uniforms have that flaw).

10. The spanking love orgy ("I'm going to spank you because I love you and want the best for you!", "I love you too Daddy/Mommy/Auntie/Uncle/Neighbour/Random Stranger, I know I deserve it!", "Just remember I'm doing it out of LOVE!!")

11. The inherited family spankings ("As her loving father, I spanked my daughter throughout her childhood until she was 22, and now it's your duty to continue to discipline her in your marriage, Fiance Jason! Call me up for advice and demos anytime.")

12. The spanking circle jerk (Mother spanks daughter. Father spanks daughter. Daughter spanks mother. Mother and daughter spanked beside each other by father/husband. Daughter spanks father?? Ah no, that one's usually missing for some reason.)

You know, I think you with these 12 poins have covered about 97.3 % of the stories in the library...

RyanRowland
Male Author

USA
#53 | Posted: 9 Sep 2017 20:33
LawnDawg:
A couple cliches that drive me crazy are the spankee thanking the spanker after each spank, it just takes me out of the scene for some reason.

It depends on the circumstances in the story. I think counting the strokes and thanking the spanker would be quite humiliating for the spankee. Disciplining the spankee by requiring the ritual - instead of allowing him/her the "luxury" to simply cry and/or plead for mercy - adds another dimension to the punishment and can add "spice" to the story for me.

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#54 | Posted: 9 Sep 2017 22:59
RyanRowland:
It depends on the circumstances in the story. I think counting the strokes and thanking the spanker would be quite humiliating for the spankee.

I agree completely. Many of the stories here involve adults or role play settings and in those the element of humiliation is very important. And often wanted as well. It's an integrated part of what both participants want to experience. Also in school stories I can find it entertaining as it is a way to enforce the headmaster's/teacher's authority over the student, forcing the student to, in addition to the actual spankinig, humilate him/herself by this silliness. It can just as effective as the spanking, having to verbally submit.

kdpierre
Male Author

USA
#55 | Posted: 11 Sep 2017 17:15
Burgundy:
Some cliches that get my goat:

1. The inexplicably competent first-time spanker

Although I usually agree with you on things, I have to take exception to this being so "inexplicable". A spanking literally involves hitting a behind with hand or implement. And yes, while some folks need a little instruction, overall 'it ain't brain surgery' and some folks just seem to have been born with a knack for it. I have been 'first time spanked' by plenty of ladies that did an admirable job. So, while the 'naturals' might be more rare than those needing direction.....they are out there in enough number to not be 'inexplicable'.

8. The completely unproblematic 678 padde swats

I don't know what you mean by "unproblematic" so I won't say that a 678 stroke paddling is utterly without its complications......but if you mean that they could not possibly happen....well I'm living proof that they can and do. The only issue I have ever had with a number like this, is the spanker tiring......which has usually been solved by either taking a short break or alternating spankers. However,
receiving 678 (or more) swats is very doable. In fact, after you get to about 300 or 400, the rest are just icing on an endorphin-buzzed cake.

Of course, this thread is about personal preferences, so I can easily accept your dislike of these things, but if your dislike is based on the belief that they could not possibly happen, then I would just like to point out as someone who actually does this stuff.....that they do.

I do agree with your others though!

RosieCheeks
Female Member

England
#56 | Posted: 12 Sep 2017 16:04
RyanRowland:
It depends on the circumstances in the story. I think counting the strokes and thanking the spanker would be quite humiliating for the spankee. Disciplining the spankee by requiring the ritual - instead of allowing him/her the "luxury" to simply cry and/or plead for mercy - adds another dimension to the punishment and can add "spice" to the story for me.

I must concur with your statement, i can understand others viewpoint on the matter, but the stories on LSF are Fiction, and thus caters for the various 'what floats your boat' likings.

I would hate to think that a author might amend a story, or indeed did not post a story, as it contained cliches that other highly thought of authors here on LSF did not like, for fear of criticism of its content (not suggesting such comments would be made, but fear of can be enough).

We all have cliches, scenarios etc that make us not read or not continue to read a story, however i would not think to be critical of them, it just not my personal taste wheras others rate the story highly, this i personally find when reading ALL and Commenting on ALL challenge entries.

To all the wonderful authors here on LSF i say, write to your strengths and likings, use whatever cliches you wish or think fit.

"Thank you please may i have another...."

CarolinaPaddler
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#57 | Posted: 13 Sep 2017 03:19
The story plot that I find hard to read and enjoy, is one where the spanking is a big joke. This silly reaction to spankings in a party situation is among my least favorite plots for a story.

stevenr
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#58 | Posted: 13 Sep 2017 05:42
CarolinaPaddler:
The story plot that I find hard to read and enjoy, is one where the spanking is a big joke. This silly reaction to spankings in a party situation is among my least favorite plots for a story.

I agree, though I've seen a few stories where it's a birthday spanking/paddling, and it reads like the real thing. Those are much more enjoyable.

ElyFant
Male Member

England
#59 | Posted: 14 Sep 2017 02:56
1. "The crease where the bottom meets the top of the thighs." Why do so many writers single it out for special mention? Its been a good few decades since I was in a spanking relationship but that particular spot had no special sensitivity or significance.

2. The description of the area being spanked as 'real estate'.

kdpierre
Male Author

USA
#60 | Posted: 14 Sep 2017 12:35
ElyFant:
. "The crease where the bottom meets the top of the thighs." Why do so many writers single it out for special mention? Its been a good few decades since I was in a spanking relationship but that particular spot had no special sensitivity or significance.

It gets special attention because in a lot of people, myself included, that crease line when exposed seems more sensitive. Even now.....after years of developing a "rhino butt", the one (or should I say 'two'?) spots that STILL get particularly swollen and sensitive after a good spanking, is this area.

Page  Page 6 of 15: «« 1 2  ... 4 5 6 7 8  ... 14 15 »»

Online now: Members - 8 : Guests - 11
BashfulBob, mastroe, myrkassi, rickf, rindom, theo54, widehide51, windar1
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9