The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Which spanking cliches drive you crazy

Page  Page 5 of 15: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ... 13 14 15 »»
wooz1111
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#41 | Posted: 1 Sep 2017 03:49
I'm stone cold with Phil. "One, thank you. May I have another please?" Good gawd. Instantly change the channel ... end of story.

kdpierre
Male Author

USA
#42 | Posted: 1 Sep 2017 13:53
wooz1111:
I'm stone cold with Phil. "One, thank you. May I have another please?" Good gawd. Instantly change the channel ... end of story.

What if you're watching "Animal House"?

RosieCheeks
Female Member

England
#43 | Posted: 1 Sep 2017 20:23
Glagla:
I made it to being a captain in the army

Then as i'm from the junior ranks i salute you and call you Sir

Burgundy
Female Member

Canada
#44 | Posted: 1 Sep 2017 22:34
Some cliches that get my goat:

1. The inexplicably competent first-time spanker

2. The improbably docile 25-year-old daughter

3. The REALLY improbably docile 25-year-old son

4. "Rebecca of Sunnybrook Farm Gets a Strapping"

5. "Jane was late for class and knew the cane was coming!"

6. The implausibly exhibitionist female spankee

7. The implausibly frigid male spanker

8. The completely unproblematic 678 padde swats

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#45 | Posted: 1 Sep 2017 23:42
RosieCheeks:
Then as i'm from the junior ranks i salute you and call you Sir

Oh, as flattered as I am, adult women only have to call me Sir when they wear school uniform and stand bent over for the paddle.

wooz1111:
"One, thank you. May I have another please?"

Ooooh, and I who love that phrase! It's so stupid and really humiliates the spankee just because it's so stupid.

Btw, "I instantly change channel"?! What channels do you have that I so desperately need to get from my satellite company?

TheEnglishMaster:
Glad to see you haven't changed!

Thanks E-master, that was kind of you. No, I must admit that the army didn't manage to break me properly.

Burgundy:
2. The improbably docile 25-year-old daughter

4. "Rebecca of Sunnybrook Farm Gets a Strapping"

5. "Jane was late for class and knew the cane was coming!"

6. The implausibly exhibitionist female spankee

8. The completely unproblematic 678 padde swats

Oh, bugger! There went 93.7 % of my stories down the drain...

wooz1111
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#46 | Posted: 6 Sep 2017 14:37
kdpierre asks:

wooz1111:

What if you're watching "Animal House"?

Now that you mention it, Animal House is/was a great comedy movie, which is exactly where such timeworn direnctions belong. <sigh>

Glagla wonders:

Btw, "I instantly change channel"?! What channels do you have that I so desperately need to get from my satellite company?

Hmmm, you might try TruTV which seems to feature "Impractical Jokers"???

myrkassi
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#47 | Posted: 8 Sep 2017 21:41
Another cliché to add to the list above.

The inexplicably competent and cooperative first-time spankee, who adopts the correct bent-over, hollowed-back position with out-thrust bottom and lowered panties with no reluctance, uncertainty, embarrassment or even waiting for instructions...!

Burgundy
Female Member

Canada
#48 | Posted: 9 Sep 2017 02:16
myrkassi:
The inexplicably competent and cooperative first-time spankee

Oh, good one

I've got a few more:

9. The insufficient school girl uniform, which somehow never quite conceals the wearer's frilly panties (because we all know most uniforms have that flaw).

10. The spanking love orgy ("I'm going to spank you because I love you and want the best for you!", "I love you too Daddy/Mommy/Auntie/Uncle/Neighbour/Random Stranger, I know I deserve it!", "Just remember I'm doing it out of LOVE!!")

11. The inherited family spankings ("As her loving father, I spanked my daughter throughout her childhood until she was 22, and now it's your duty to continue to discipline her in your marriage, Fiance Jason! Call me up for advice and demos anytime.")

12. The spanking circle jerk (Mother spanks daughter. Father spanks daughter. Daughter spanks mother. Mother and daughter spanked beside each other by father/husband. Daughter spanks father?? Ah no, that one's usually missing for some reason.)

stevenr
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#49 | Posted: 9 Sep 2017 04:12
Burgundy:
12. The spanking circle jerk (Mother spanks daughter. Father spanks daughter. Daughter spanks mother. Mother and daughter spanked beside each other by father/husband. Daughter spanks father?? Ah no, that one's usually missing for some reason.)

That's one that generally turns me off in a hurry, when kids start spanking their parents. I've seen one story where the son and daughter spanked the mom, and it was somewhat believable, because the mom really had been a bitch. Otherwise, that scene just doesn't work for me.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#50 | Posted: 9 Sep 2017 04:24
The child spanking parent thing was turned on its head wonderfully in the My New Family series. Not really something I thought I'd like, but I often find saying something you categorically find cliche is just an invitation to discover something that uses that self same cliche to good effect and winds up pushing buttons.

Page  Page 5 of 15: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ... 13 14 15 »»

Online now: Members - 2 : Guests - 11
DAdams, Seegee
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9