LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Which spanking cliches drive you crazy

Page  Page 4 of 15: «« 1 2 3 4 5  ... 11 12 13 14 15 »»
BrigittaCoral
Female Author

USA
#31 | Posted: 30 Aug 2017 00:26
Yes! I remember being confused by something my mom said, so in all innocence I asked, "What is back talk?" Her response was to slap me across the face. I was no more enlightened and extremely resentful.

kdpierre
Male Author

USA
#32 | Posted: 30 Aug 2017 19:27
RosieCheeks:
Indeed it is manners, just as long as a junior doesn't call a Non commissioned Officer, Sir or Ma'am, as the oft return phrase is "don't call me Ma'am/Sir, I work for a living", just depending on situ and the NCO, a few expletives might be added for effect by the 'affronted' NCO.

I was never in the military and seriously doubt I would fare well if I ever was. I have heard this exchange before and have often wondered what would happen if after being told this, the junior or private said, "I am well aware of your rank, sergeant, but thought that you still deserved the respect of 'sir' precisely BECAUSE you do 'work for a living'."

or... "Gee, sergeant, my father works for a living too. Are you telling me I shouldn't give him the respect of a 'sir' either?"

(As I said, I would not fare well in the military.)

RosieCheeks
Female Member

England
#33 | Posted: 30 Aug 2017 21:53
kdpierre:
I was never in the military and seriously doubt I would fare well if I ever was. I have heard this exchange before and have often wondered what would happen if after being told this, the junior or private said, "I am well aware of your rank, sergeant, but thought that you still deserved the respect of 'sir' precisely BECAUSE you do 'work for a living'."

or... "Gee, sergeant, my father works for a living too. Are you telling me I shouldn't give him the respect of a 'sir' either?"

(As I said, I would not fare well in the military.)

I never witnessed a subordinate say such a very fool hardy thing, but have it on very good authority from a former NCO, that such a individual would "undergo behaviour modification of the tough love military kind, which has a 100% success rate". those were her exact words.

kdpierre
Male Author

USA
#34 | Posted: 31 Aug 2017 03:00
RosieCheeks:
I never witnessed a subordinate say such a very fool hardy thing, but have it on very good authority from a former NCO, that such a individual would "undergo behaviour modification of the tough love military kind, which has a 100% success rate". those were her exact words.

Not surprising, but so intellectually disappointing. I cannot understand how calling someone 'sir' regardless of their rank, and then explaining why it seemed deserved would be worthy of 'behavior modification'. It's not like the private called the NCO 'asshole'. If I called someone 'sir' out of respect and got treated that way in return, I might learn to not do it again......but more likely I wouldn't do it again because I would no longer find that NCO worthy of the respect of a 'sir' anyway. Oh well, I'm too old and have too many medical issues to ever be drafted now. LOL

RosieCheeks
Female Member

England
#35 | Posted: 31 Aug 2017 22:04
kdpierre:
Not surprising, but so intellectually disappointing. I cannot understand how calling someone 'sir' regardless of their rank, and then explaining why it seemed deserved would be worthy of 'behavior modification'. It's not like the private called the NCO 'asshole'. If I called someone 'sir' out of respect and got treated that way in return, I might learn to not do it again......but more likely I wouldn't do it again because I would no longer find that NCO worthy of the respect of a 'sir' anyway. Oh well, I'm too old and have too many medical issues to ever be drafted now. LOL

To put it simply, in the Military if you are given a order by someone of higher rank than you, and then you do not comply with that order, eg don't call me Sir/Ma'am and you continue to do so, that is at minimum disobeying of a order, and things can escalate from there.

Life is good if you accept your subservience to those who outrank you, as resistance is futile.

Never forget the Military have one ultimate purpose that is fighting a enemy/war, in battle there is no room for having to repeat a order, or for having doubt that a order will be obeyed, so hence reason that seemingly petty rules are made and enforced.

Maybe a good spanking would sort em out

stevenr
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#36 | Posted: 31 Aug 2017 22:28
RosieCheeks:
To put it simply, in the Military if you are given a order by someone of higher rank than you, and then you do not comply with that order, eg don't call me Sir/Ma'am and you continue to do so, that is at minimum disobeying of a order, and things can escalate from there.

It's also sort of a mandated respect. In life we all have people we work for, people who's orders we have to follow, whose instructions have to be carried out. And yes, when the sh!t hits the fan, you have to able to assume the things you've told your subordinates to do, have in fact been done.

RosieCheeks
Female Member

England
#37 | Posted: 31 Aug 2017 23:41
stevenr:
It's also sort of a mandated respect. In life we all have people we work for, people who's orders we have to follow, whose instructions have to be carried out. And yes, when the sh!t hits the fan, you have to able to assume the things you've told your subordinates to do, have in fact been done.

The basis for a possible story here on LSF?

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#38 | Posted: 1 Sep 2017 00:03
I made it to being a captain in the army here before I quit because we wouldn't be able to deny being stationed abroad any longer and we only had troops in Afghanistan, which was not on top of my list of places to go. Regarding behavior modification I however still remember the words from the major that graduated me, that I was technically qualified, but... the problem was that; "You're just too nice and friendly. ...But unfortunately that seems to be your personality so regrettably that is nothing that we can do anything about."

TheEnglishMaster
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#39 | Posted: 1 Sep 2017 00:24
Glagla:
too nice and friendly. ...But unfortunately that seems to be your personality so regrettably that is nothing that we can do anything about."

Glad to see you haven't changed!

stevenr
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#40 | Posted: 1 Sep 2017 02:40
RosieCheeks:
he basis for a possible story here on LSF?

I'll have to think about it, that's a bit outside my wheelhouse.

Page  Page 4 of 15: «« 1 2 3 4 5  ... 11 12 13 14 15 »»

Online now: Members - 8 : Guests - 13
Forrange, Golterenn, Hotscot, johnsmith, steply, TheStingfan, tocciek, Zachary314159
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9