LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Which spanking cliches drive you crazy

Page  Page 1 of 15: 1 2 3 4 5  ... 11 12 13 14 15 »»
RosieRad
Female Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 24 Aug 2017 22:45
In spanking stories, what are the cliches that drive you crazy. (And yes, I know, what drives one person crazy is what pushes another person's buttons. So these aren't meant to be critical of stories that include them, just a hopefully fun thread....)

stevenr
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 24 Aug 2017 23:48
Let's see, what drives me nuts, for one, the term "Old Fashioned Spanking" what constitutes an old fashioned spanking as opposed to a modern one, I wasn't aware it had evolved that much over the years.

I don't really care for the term "naughty", particularly with older teens or adults. It sounds too childish to me, unless it's used in a joking manner, "well, aren't you the naughty girl". But, when it's used as part of a lecture, telling a teenager they are just so naughty, to me, it loses a sense of seriousness and doesn't convey a sense that the misbehaved one really deserves the shellacking they are about to get.

Now, I do like new ways of describing things, to toot my own horn, I was rather proud of a young lady describing her well spanked backside as looking like "twin stop lights" in a story I wrote. Another favorite a friends mother used to use is, "red as a Georgia sunset, and twice as hot" to describe what a students rear end would feel like when she got done paddling it.

But, then I'm just an old curmudgeon, don't pay attention to me.

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 25 Aug 2017 00:56
Uhm... - none actually. I do love all spankings and the terms that seem to annoy some are all trigger things to me. Phrases like "raising like two red moons..." I can read over and over in tale after tale without it bothering me that it's repeated. And the longer the description of the actual spanking and the after effects, the happier I get.

Patron
Male Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 25 Aug 2017 03:58
The use of "little one" as a form of address. Absurd "spank names" in an otherwise straightforward story.

mj2001
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 25 Aug 2017 04:29
stevenr:
Let's see, what drives me nuts, for one, the term "Old Fashioned Spanking" what constitutes an old fashioned spanking as opposed to a modern one, I wasn't aware it had evolved that much over the years.

Good point. Sounds like it would be an interesting Challenge, just to see how people interpreted that catch-phrase. Or perhaps that should be "The Evolution of Spanking" to see how people think it's changed.

PhilK
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 25 Aug 2017 10:24
Happens more in videos than in stories, but I always get irritated when the spankee has to repeat some silly phrase after each stroke like "One, thank you Sir. Please may I have another?"

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#7 | Posted: 25 Aug 2017 12:59
The term "oldfashioned spanking" came about I think because people felt like the younger generation had less discipline, were worse behaved than previous ones. Therefore the feeling was that it was because they had not been spanked enough, or properly, when they were growing up.
I don't mind most of the common spanking expressions or cliches, except for the more silly ones like "sir msy I have another." I don't like endless repetition of the same spanking sounds(upteen SMACKS over and over for example) and am pleased the Library does not accept that.

ckpollman
Male Member

USA
#8 | Posted: 25 Aug 2017 18:30
I would like to defend the term "old fashioned" when used to describe a spanking. It implies craftsmanship - taking the time to do a proper job. People seemed to take things more seriously in the past and there was more respect for authority. The use of "old-fashioned" means a serious, well deserved spanking.

RosieRad
Female Author

USA
#9 | Posted: 25 Aug 2017 19:01
I'm not a fan of over-ritualized spankings, especially in a home setting (in a school or institution, it makes more sense). Which includes the "one sir, may I have another" type stuff.

blimp
Male Author

England
#10 | Posted: 25 Aug 2017 19:18
This is a lesson you won't forget in a hurry you naughty little minx! Take down your panties, bend over and touch your toes! That is one spanking cliche too many I am afraid and this is going to hurt me a lot more than its going to hurt you! Wipe that smile off of your face and don't forget to thank me afterwards! whack whack whack etc.

Nothing wrong with cliches. Some of them push buttons in my head. Bend over is probably my favourite.

Page  Page 1 of 15: 1 2 3 4 5  ... 11 12 13 14 15 »»

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 6
Andrew14, daveyboy, imreadonly2, paperbark, Perry, timmytim, zigzag199
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9