Page  Page 2 of 3: «« 1 2 3 »»
Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#11 | Posted: 17 Aug 2017 08:40
opb:
Why else would one go to the gym?

Yes, I'd the first one to admit that this fashion has quadrupled the gym cards sold among men. On the positive side it has there through greatly helped to improve the general fitness across the world.

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#12 | Posted: 17 Aug 2017 17:23
A very important change has been the acceptance of girls and women participating in sports and exercise over the last several decades. Years ago that was not so; women playing vigorous sports was frowned upon, considered unladylike or even unhealthy.
Ken Burns' wonderful documentary on baseball contains some material on women in the game, how it was considered too strenuous and dangerous for women in the early years of its popularity. Then of course came the women's baseball league in World War II when baseball club owners sought to keep the game alive with so many players serving in the military.
Their uniforms were certainly unique, mid-thigh skirts with about mid-thigh trunks under them. At least more practical for athletics than the long dresses from the earlier part of the century girls had to play sports in.
In the film an official involved with the women's league said they did not want any "short haired, pants-wearing women." Reminds us of how homophobic society was back in what some insist on caliing the "good old days" of the 40s and 50s. Hard to say which had it worse, gay men or lesbians.
Along with the rise of popularity of athletics and exercise for women, has gone the decline of prudishness in dress. The uniforms are downright sexy in most sports! Heard a teacher say that she believed a reason girls volleyball was so popular at her high school was that so many girls liked the idea of being able to show themselves off in those short shorts! And volleyball shorts are certainly short, and tight. And the same is being seen in track and field.
The exception is basketball, both boys and girls. Those baggy shorts are sloppy and unattractive IMHO. On the other hand, I have seen pictures of girls basketball teams from schools that had it in the late 50s and early 60s, and their shorts were practically as short as today's volleyball shorts. And the boys shorts were similar in length to track shorts, or perhaps swim trunks of that period.
Its not the length of shorts that makes them look ridiculous on players. Soccer shorts are not especially short but are still nice-looking. Its the bagginess and billowing -reminds me really loose pajamas, not athletic uniforms.

patxi
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#13 | Posted: 4 Dec 2017 09:04
Ashamed to say my attendance at the local gym was becoming more infrequent at the beginning of the year but now, happily, seems to have picked up as the year progressed. I wonder why?

Robert56
Male Author

USA
#14 | Posted: 4 Dec 2017 18:55
I guess I must be truly blessed to be able to say that I live in Southern California where yoga pants, and those very tight shorts can (and are) worn all year round. Yes, even as I write this on the 4th day of December It is probably 70 F (21.1 C) outside. These outfits have certainly caught my attention, and I agree, leave very little to the imagination. It is especially fun to walk directly behind a woman wearing yoga pants / shorts. Unfortunately, my imagine does start working on various potential spanking scenarios and I have found myself, more than once, almost running into people walking the opposite direction because I'm clearly not paying attention to where I'm going.

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#15 | Posted: 5 Dec 2017 15:20
Lucky indeed is anyone who lives in Southern California, Baywatch country. Not just shorts and yoga pants to be seen, but all those tanned, toned cheeks in minimal swimwear from such companies as Malibu Strings!
Yoga pants or leggings are the latest to come along in the realm of tight pants for women. Tight dungarees been around for awhile, then the wonderful spandex exercise and running tights, now yoga pants. And then there is the evolution in shorts length, from short shorts to hotpants and now booty shorts, more and more leg exposure, not to mention the "cheekiness factor."
Is there a distinction between yoga pants and leggings, was wondering?
Not just young women are into them it seems. Heard a quite older woman talking in a store about how much she loved the leggings she had bought and how pleasant they were to wear.
Of course, another fashion for those in charge of school dress codes to fret about. Always something!
Speaking of something that used to be a source of fashion "malfunction" controversy, don't see exposed thongs anymore-the way they would show above low riding pants or jeans. Too bad, used to imagine many spanking scenarios when I would see them. Know some hated it, thought it tacky, but personally thought it was sexy, erotic. Exposure, but still much left to the imagination.
Have a couple stories here involving spankings for thong exposure.May as well mention them -Liesel's Painful Lesson and The Hazards of Thong Exposure,Candy's Story, both of which I originally wrote for another site that is sadly gone, Spankspot.
Speaking of Baywatch, see there is a movie out, not sure I expect much. Its called a comedy which I find strange, the TV show was definitely a drama or adventure show. And yes, it actually had some interesting story lines, not that one would watch Baywatch for the plot!
Among the stories I would like to write sometime is one where participants(or would be participants) in a bikini contest get paddled. Baywatch(which I now own on DVD) is the inspiration, only there is such an overabundance of spankable bottoms its hard to pick ones to describe in a story!

Robert56
Male Author

USA
#16 | Posted: 5 Dec 2017 19:39
Redskinluver, I read a story on a site called voice in the corner, if I remember right about several girls on spring break in another country. They were drinking alcohol on the beach which wasn't allowed. Some girls in regular bikinis and some in thongs. They were brought to the police station and all paddled in their bikini's. The paddling's were done by female staff and the story goes that you could hear the sounds of the paddles and the crying of the girls if you were near the room where the paddling's were being given.

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#17 | Posted: 5 Dec 2017 20:26
Sounds like my story on here ,Spring Break Spanking, which I wrote in a spoof newstory style inspired by the Yahoo group Bared Affair which thrived about 12 years ago. It was an F/F spanking publication which would carry stories like this.
Also have another spring break story on here written in same style, A Spring Break They Will Remember,which has judicial paddling of both boys and girls for typical collegiate spring break misbehavior.
Have heard of Voice In The Corner, don't know if its still around.

Robert56
Male Author

USA
#18 | Posted: 5 Dec 2017 22:28
Yes Redskinluver, that's it. So you wrote that. Well let me just say that I enjoyed it very much. I must have to still remember it so well. I will definitely read your second story "Spring Break to Remember" as well.

paddlingman
Male Member

Australia
#19 | Posted: 16 Dec 2017 03:00
I think all denizens of derrières say a quiet prayer of thanks to the person/people who invented yoga pants every time we see a shapely seat wearing them wriggle past....

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#20 | Posted: 16 Dec 2017 20:42
Maybe yoga pants are the greatest invention of the 21st century for connoisseurs of bottoms.
Saw on another site someone called the bikini the greatest invention of the 20th century. Could agree with that, only should the honors go to the French designer of the original bikini or to the Brazilian who designed the magnificent tanga or string bikini?

Page  Page 2 of 3: «« 1 2 3 »»

Online now: Members - 2 : Guests - 9
laststraw, nyyce
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9