LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Real spanking songs

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 13 Aug 2017 20:39
I think an earlier thread mentioned spanking songs in real life and it came to me that there once was a humorous show on national radio here. They consistently made stupid covers of all pop hits that came out and once they sunk their teeth in "I'll go fishing (Jag går och fiskar)" by Per Gessle. For you who don't know who he is, he is Roxette which had its international breakthrough with "It must have been love" that headlined Pretty Woman with Richard Gere and Julia Roberts, which was subsequently followed by a long line of international hits. Anyway, Per always maintained his Swedish career and when Roxette was on a break due to Marie Fredriksson's cancer treatment, he again released a bunch of songs in Swedish and among those "Jag går och fiskar". To know the background, 'fiskar' is 'fishing' and 'fiskar' rhymes with 'smiskar' which intentionally is 'spanking'. So of course the cover blasted out nationwide was "I'll go spanking". Lots of laughs, Per less than happy, the radio show got a lot of extra listeners and everybody happy. Would that ever have been aired in the US or in England? Are there any other recent additions out there?

Online now: Members - 1 : Guests - 4
ntytina
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9