The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Warm Up Spankings

Page  Page 3 of 3: «« 1 2 3
kdpierre
Male Author

USA
#21 | Posted: 10 Aug 2017 15:20
RosieRad:
Yankee, do you mean for children, or in a DD relationship? IMO anyone who does that to their child is committing emotional if not physical abuse. What a great way to give a child the message that they have no control, telling them they will be spanked regularly even if they behave, just to make sure they remember what will happen to them if they don't!

I couldn't agree more!

stevenr
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#22 | Posted: 10 Aug 2017 19:11
Anorris1
But, knowing the consequences of not submitting could be enough to get a person to willingly submit I guess

As a child at home, I might protest briefly, but I seemed to know the limits and generally took the inevitable spanking, belting or whatever was being dished out. In school, it never occurred to me to try to get out of a paddling. I only saw one boy try to get out of it, and it did not end well for him. Of course that kid thought the rules didn't apply to him. The school as a rule didn't call home after every paddling, but did with him after that. It got the the point his dad got the Industrial Arts teacher to make him a paddle to use at home.

RosieRad
Female Author

USA
#23 | Posted: 10 Aug 2017 19:24
kdpierre:
But 'maintenance' for consenting adults is a very real thing and fairly common. Although the notion of maintenance as a rigid, routine 'every Friday night without fail' sort of thing usually doesn't last long. It seems many couples find the rigidity to be a burden after a while. Instead 'maintenance' tends to evolve into a more organic solution to those times when a submissive partner is feeling out of sorts and in need of a spanking, and by this I mean a punishment-level spanking rather than an erotic or play one......even when there is no actual misbehavior to address.

Within a consensual adult relationship -- whatever floats their boats! And that sounds healthier than the submissive partner intentionally misbehaving or sabotaging goals to get spanked.

kdpierre
Male Author

USA
#24 | Posted: 10 Aug 2017 19:55
RosieRad:
And that sounds healthier than the submissive partner intentionally misbehaving or sabotaging goals to get spanked.

That is precisely why the 'maintenance' practice developed. When improving behavior is a genuine goal, it is counterproductive to misbehave intentionally.......and yet because many (though not all) DD submissives start out as spankos and as such, retain the 'need' for spanking on occasion even as their real behavior improves, this policy let's that need be filled while not jeopardizing the progress a couple is otherwise achieving. I know this to be true in my case with Rosa, and I have talked to dozens of other DD people and it is very common for Tops, no matter how much they like giving a spanking, to genuinely resent intentional misbehavior. It is not at all uncommon to hear these Tops say that to be provoked or manipulated with intentional misbehavior is cause for very unpleasant consequences....again making some sort of recentering through 'maintenance' that much more effective.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#25 | Posted: 10 Aug 2017 22:46
I don 't find voluntary submission is quite that hard to swallow. I doubt it would happen as blithely as it does in many of my own stories, where the recipient is almost talked into the sensibility of simply accepting their spanking, but in a real world scenario (probably not now), how many kids were/are told to bend over for the cane/paddle/strap in school and simply do so?

HairbrushDon
Male Member

USA
#26 | Posted: 10 Nov 2017 18:49
Warm-up spankings are fun for me. After a few minutes the endorphins kick in and my spanker can spank away.

Too bad my mom didn't give me warm up spankings when I was a little boy. she always started straight on with the hairbrush on my bare hiney. It wasn't a warming but rather a roasting.

Page  Page 3 of 3: «« 1 2 3

Online now: Members - 3 : Guests - 8
Carlsbad, Derrick30, Steve0958
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9