The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

CP at School enjoyed or wanted ?

Page  Page 4 of 5: «« 1 2 3 4 5 »»
Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#31 | Posted: 20 Aug 2017 02:22
My father who went to a catholic school in the 40's said he and his friends were belted on a regular basis. They used a strap on the hands (had they used it on the backside I think my father would have been up for assault, he simply wouldn't have put up with it). By his own admission Dad was a pretty hard to handle student on the rare occasions he actually bothered to show up to school. He left as early as he could, not long before his 14th birthday. He wasn't stupid, he just didn't like the way they taught back then.

RosieRad
Female Author

USA
#32 | Posted: 20 Aug 2017 04:00
AlanBarr:
There was just one time on my fifth year when I may have come close. It was a slightly bizarre incident where several of us who were all studious, well-behaved types accidentally got into trouble with the Head Boy who told us we would be going to see the Head on Friday morning - the time when canings were mostly carried out. I waited nervously for Friday morning with very mixed feelings. In view of our previous good records we were unlikely to get more than one or two strokes, I thought, and getting the cane in the company of your friends didn't seem quite so daunting as getting it on your own. In the event we weren't summoned. I remember feeling a strange mixture of relief and disappointment, and a good many more years passed before my curiosity was finally satisfied.

A fictionalized version of this would make a great story, if you're so inclined. I know some would be disappointed that the students didn't actually get caned, but I think the whole slew of mixed emotions you describe would make a great tale.

stevenr
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#33 | Posted: 20 Aug 2017 08:55
RosieRad:
A fictionalized version of this would make a great story, if you're so inclined. I know some would be disappointed that the students didn't actually get caned, but I think the whole slew of mixed emotions you describe would make a great tale.

Yes, a fictionalized account would be very welcome indeed.

Guy
Male Author

USA
#34 | Posted: 20 Aug 2017 15:11
This thread seems to have devolved into descriptions of our actual childhood school CP descriptions, so I'll add mine (although I've mentioned it in the past and this is nothing new):

I was raised in a northeastern USA industrial city. In my elementary school CP happened in the Principal's office, in gym class and in the boy's shop class. The gym teachers and the shop teacher had traditional school paddles, used in the traditional bent-over fashion. Our Principal favored OTK spankings. I heard several over the years, and the sound was quite unmistakable! They were brief but loud events. I wouldn't swear in a court that they ever happened bare bottom, but I can tell you for a fact that at least some boys were spanked pants-down. How do I know? Because I indirectly saw a spanking happen through the Principal's window, and one thing my eyes saw directly was a pair of feet sticking in the air with pants bunched around them!

The one time I actually received CP in that same office was (in retrospect) a mostly ceremonial event, several slaps of a ruler to my palm. It scared the hell out of me!

High school CP was was mostly the job of the boy's and girl's Deans, who used a few paddle swats in the traditional manner. I only know this through reputation, so I can't personally swear that it actually happened.

Geoffrey
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#35 | Posted: 21 Aug 2017 20:33
I got it lots at school, primary and secondary. Was boarding school secondary and one term I had the dubious distinction of being most slippered boy in the boarding house. Whilst I was very into girls bottoms from about age 3 and saw CP for girls as sexy for that reason I didn't really make the connection and find CP sexy until I was 11 or 12. Even then being a recipient never did it for me.

Primary school was however very interesting as the headmistress spanked us regularly, in front of the class. It happened to me on several occasions but I got to see it happening to others quite often. She did not lower anything but lifted things instead. This worked out unfairly on the girls but very satisfactorily for me. With boys she would lift a leg of their shorts and spank the upper thigh thus revealed. With girls she lifted their skirts and then one side of their knickers so that they were spanked on a bare cheek. Young spanko heaven.

Geoffrey Stirling.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#36 | Posted: 22 Aug 2017 06:37
It's a weird thing, the wanting, but not wanting at the same time. The first spanking fantasy I can ever remember having centred around my grade 3 teacher (CP was allowed at schools here until I got to grade 5 and our teachers had no problems with hauling a kid up and administering slaps to the bottom and legs with their hands or a school ruler. Our 'strap' was given by the headmistress and was actually a big metre long ruler. I never got it, or even saw it being given, but I think it was administered on the bottom. No one was ever bared. Slaps were given to the clothed legs in the case of the boys and the bare legs in the case of the girls who wore dresses or tights) however much I liked this teacher I didn't really want her to spank me in class (she never did. I was actually her pet I think), but I did have fantasies of her baring my bottom and putting me over her knee for a traditional spanking. I wouldn't have gotten that at school, even if she had cause to spank me, she would have smacked the seat of my pants or my legs with her hand or maybe a ruler. That may be what it is, we know that the reality won't live up to the fantasy.

blimp
Male Author

England
#37 | Posted: 22 Aug 2017 12:44
Seegee:
That may be what it is, we know that the reality won't live up to the fantasy.

True! It wasn't just the spankings themselves it was the threats that were issued that kept you caught between dread and hope. The worst behaved boy at my pre prep school, who the girls were encouraged to nominate, was promised a box of smacks at Christmas!

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#38 | Posted: 22 Aug 2017 22:41
That begs the age old question, blimp. How does one gift wrap a spanking?

blimp
Male Author

England
#39 | Posted: 22 Aug 2017 23:33
Seegee:
That begs the age old question, blimp. How does one gift wrap a spanking?

Possibly with a large pink bow and plenty of expensive wrapping paper! Obviously the box of smacks was just a humorous diversion. I suppose it entertained us more than sophisticated humour would have! No one was ever asked to nominate the worst behaved girl. If anyone is interested there is an excellent pathe film of my first school on youtube. No sound of course as it was all so long ago.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#40 | Posted: 23 Aug 2017 07:09
I really like the phrase and the imagery it conjures up.

Page  Page 4 of 5: «« 1 2 3 4 5 »»

Online now: Members - 3 : Guests - 16
Jdabbs1000, katee, Unfortunate
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9