CP at School enjoyed or wanted ?

Page  Page 2 of 5: «« 1 2 3 4 5 »»
stevenr
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#11 | Posted: 9 Aug 2017 08:50
RosieRad
Never got it at school, never wanted it, but boy did I ever want to (but never got to) see someone else get it!

Back in the day, I wished I could have said that. I saw several paddlings take place, and heard several more in the hallways. Unfortunately for me, I was also paddled several times over 12 years of public school. So some of what I witnessed was while I was in line waiting for my turn.

jevv
Male Member

England
#12 | Posted: 9 Aug 2017 10:29
Never welcomed it and hated it when it happened, slipper, strap and cane. I do remember the frisson of excitement whenever someone else got it: we had a female teacher who particularly enjoyed taking my 12 year old classmate across her knee - he was a big boy and I'm almost sure she was getting a kick out of it. In high school we had a very attractive, and very young, female gym teacher who was not averse to slapping the bare legs of teenage girls.

Anorris1
Female Author

USA
#13 | Posted: 9 Aug 2017 13:11
I feel so young... and left out. By the time I made it to school CP was a thing of the past. Even at home spanking was frowned upon (and only once used on my brother). My first experience was when a child who was being watched by the same lady who watched us was spanked by her mom when being dropped off. It was just a few swats to her clothed bottom, but this remains forever ingrained in my head. I wonder whatever happened to that girl?

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#14 | Posted: 10 Aug 2017 03:57
Anorris1:
I wonder whatever happened to that girl?

Perhaps she's a member here at the Library. You know there are just two types of spankos - those who were spanked as kids, and those who weren't. So she almost certainly falls within the first.

Anorris1
Female Author

USA
#15 | Posted: 10 Aug 2017 13:11
Njrick, of course she is. I simply meant I wonder which one of you is her. I figured out years ago you are all really people I interact with on a regular basis. Just as you respect my privacy I will keep respecting yours. Besides, family dinners will be awkward when I start calling Grandpa by his screen name.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#16 | Posted: 10 Aug 2017 13:32
Anorris1:
I simply meant I wonder which one of you is her.

Not ME of course. But remember that boy in 5th grade who always used to run around slapping the girls' bottoms at recess? THAT was me. And say hi to OTKGrandpa for me.

Kullervo
Male Member

Finland
#17 | Posted: 11 Aug 2017 08:31
CP at school was so ancient history (de jure 1914, de facto 1950's), so I never imagined it. Domestic was my fantasy. School CP was introduced in foreign films and novels.

teresasimpson
Female Author

USA
#18 | Posted: 12 Aug 2017 05:25
When I was junior hs age, I was planning to be a school teacher so that I could paddle the bottoms of girls and boys (primarily girls).

stevenr
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#19 | Posted: 12 Aug 2017 08:44
I have a good friend who is a teacher of nearly 40 years experience. Her career straddles when cp was still used regularly and when it was taken away as an option. Like me she went to school when the paddle was in use and experienced it herself. She tells me that even though it's been out of use for over 20 years, she still sees students she thinks could benefit from a trip to the hall or the principals office. She says she never used it often at all, but just enough her students knew it was an option and she would do it.

kdpierre
Male Author

USA
#20 | Posted: 12 Aug 2017 16:07
Perhaps having been a student in an old-fashioned Catholic school in the 60's who was unlucky enough to have a borderline senile and sadistic nun in first grade, my association with classroom discipline is negatively tainted. I was pretty well behaved and don't recall being hit, but I do vividly recall the visceral terror of living each day in that class. The nun I speak of was well past the age at which she should have been in a classroom with young children. She was rigid and abusive. There was even an obviously handicapped student in the class that even as children, we all knew was 'different'.......but that did not stop her from beating him almost daily. She would even grab the back of a student's shirt and play punch ball with them! Eventually the handicapped student was removed to a remedial school, but I will never forget living through seeing the brutal tyranny of this nun. Thankfully she died that very summer after teaching us. There was even a joke that our class 'killed her'. I only wish that was true.

Page  Page 2 of 5: «« 1 2 3 4 5 »»

Online now: Members - 9 : Guests - 10
Andrearedbottom, capwill, davidrodg, ebbetsjim, marcogunherd, Odysseus600, pwb1812, saxes626, SBHansa
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9