library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Mickey Spillane, Spanko?

ChardT
Male Author

SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 5 Aug 2017 18:44
I've always been a fan of hard boiled detective fiction. Somehow I've only recently gotten around the reading Mickey Spillane's Mike Hammer stories. I was rather surprised to find they are peppered with spanking references, some of them pretty graphic. I can help but to think Mickey had an interest.

Regina
Female Member

USA
#2 | Posted: 6 Aug 2017 15:16
Yes, all those detective magazines that dad used to read in the 50'?s were peppered with spanking references. I used to seek a peek at them and wondered if dad was as forceful with mom.

Hedgeh0g
Male Author

England
#3 | Posted: 7 Aug 2017 22:37
As Regina says in the 50's and 60's spanking was there in stories, in magazines and in mainstream films. I remember seeing John Wayne take some cow girl over his knee in some movie (can't remember which one or who the girl was) I suppose I was in my mid teens....my god that had an effect on me. I remember moving from the room had to done carefully because I had the erection of my life and did not want my Mum to see the tent in front of my trousers!

Innocent times....well not that innocent. Well I suppose I was as I had not actually spanked anyone then.

I had a number of books that when dropped fell open to the page where the girl was spanked....

Good times!

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 8 Aug 2017 14:01
That John Wayne movie was McLintock, Hedgeh0g. In 1963 and his onscreen spanking of Maureen O'Hara may be the most famous movie spanking ever. Though some say its the spanking Elvis Presley gave Jenny Maxwell in Blue Hawaii, 1960.

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 13 Aug 2017 19:35
Mike Hammer - aaah, those were the days! I know what you mean, I was a sucker for the not so politically correct setting in these plots, women often ending up drawing the shorter straw. I grew up on hard boiled pulp, it made a ton more for me than the reading we had to do in school, Hemingway, Remarque, Boye and other stuff that pretty much left you utterly depressed. As pulp often wasn't released in Swedish it helped a lot with my vocabulary as well, that and American comic books

Online now: Members - 10 : Guests - 7
AlanBarr, Alef, Andrearedbottom, anpedant, Bailey30, brushonthebare, CarolinaPaddler, Elodie, Forrange, insonia
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9