The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Spiderman: Homecoming opportunity for F/m spanking story

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2
njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#11 | Posted: 14 Jul 2017 02:34
Maybe he should get swatted with a rolled up newspaper.

kdpierre
Male Author

USA
#12 | Posted: 14 Jul 2017 18:10
The Marvel Universe is enormous. And just like the real world, there are spankos and vanillas. There are several characters that could be closet kinksters much more believably than Peter Parker and Aunt May. I can't say I've ever read anything anywhere that would have me thinking that a spanked Spiderman was at all likely......even with Black Cat!

kerrsutherland
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#13 | Posted: 14 Jul 2017 23:28
As it's now been a week since Homecoming has come out, I figure it's OK to explain my initial post since it seems people have been confused by my meaning. So if you haven't seen it, spoilers:

At the end, Aunt May discovers that Peter is Spiderman cause he's dancing around the apartment in his new Stark supplied uniform without his mask on. She goes "What the fu..." and the credits roll. So, to my humble mind, that's a great lead off for a spanko Spiderman tail F/m. Much better to my mind than in Ultimate Spiderman where Aunt May was throwing Peter out of the house when she had her heart attack.

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 4
blistered49, bobbo6359, highlander1969, medici, OTKobsessed, Sweetness0285, Zedbront
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9