Page  Page 5 of 6: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »»
Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#41 | Posted: 2 Aug 2017 01:01
RosieRad:
So, that was really a one-off

Aww - bollocks! So who am I now going to argue pointlessly with...?!

RosieRad
Female Author

USA
#42 | Posted: 2 Aug 2017 03:29
Start a new thread and bait me -- I'm sure we can find something to argue pointlessly about.

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#43 | Posted: 13 Aug 2017 20:26
RosieRad, I'll try to come up with a satisfactorily silly argumentation, but I was actually hoping for the Wonder Woman discussion to carry on somewhat further. I must admit that I was a tiny bit confused by the initial response at the beginning of this thread. I mean, this site being what it is and the bias in the relation between M/F and F/M stories, I actually thought that the very last thing that people would ever object about would be objectification of female bottoms and in particular not imaginary ones.

RosieRad
Female Author

USA
#44 | Posted: 13 Aug 2017 23:00
Glagla:
d. I mean, this site being what it is and the bias in the relation between M/F and F/M stories, I actually thought that the very last thing that people would ever object about would be objectification of female bottoms and in particular not imaginary ones.

There's a difference between what we post here and what goes on in the public eye, in mainstream movies that our children are going to watch. And objectifying Wonder Woman's bottom in a mainstream movie is really about objectifying a real female actress's bottom. I have no issue with fan fiction that involves Wonder Woman being spanked. I do have an objection to movies that suggest that the most interesting thing about a female super-hero(ine?) is that she has a gorgeous spankable ass, that's she's someone's sexually submissive fantasy, etc. (Same goes for over-emphasis on big breasts, too stupid/vain to put on practical shoes in situations where they're clearly called for, etc.) There's a difference between a shared fantasy on an adult-oriented fetish site, and mainstream movies. I don't want mainstream movies telling my kids that that is what women are for. Because I hope that whatever your fantasies, you also recognize that in the real world, women are much more than just sexual playthings.

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#45 | Posted: 14 Aug 2017 02:37
Yes, I assumed that in posting it here, it was fairly obvious that it was a fantasy meant for a very limited audience, not to be taken as an actual wish for a real adaption of a major movie release, even though a spanking oriented adult director's cut version for the privacy of a fetish site would have made my life. That was what I wanted to imply, but apparently that was not how it was interpreted. That was exactly what my thread was supposed to be; a shared fantasy on an adult oriented spanking site and not to be taken literarily. I have no illusions that there will ever be a light hearted superhero/ine mainstream movie released that includes spanking and/or excessive objectification of the leading character's bottom. I do however wish that the world would have spun a few more turns already so as the leading couple might giggling offer each other a playful spanking before heading on into the insinuated sex scene. That will probably take another fifty years though I imagine.

Real life is one thing and the fantasies I express here and in my stories are something completely different, if someone against better judgement now would think so. As I mentioned in another thread, I'm not ashamed any longer for my sexual orientation and I embrace it, which makes me feel so much more comfortable with myself than before. Those dreams, which I again want to stress are quite separate from actual life, happen to include a whole lot of silliness, including over-sized breasts and braindead superheroines in excessively high-heeled and totally unpractical shoes and are in general as absurd as many of my stories. It just does it for me, I don't know why, it just is that way, but as said before, this happens only inside my mind and is as such I expressed them in the comfort zone of this site.

Hopefully my certification that I treat everyone with equal respect in real life can soothe your fears of my limited influence on how men and women are met out there. In my head I have fantasies that makes my life easier, but please do not believe that I for a minute would confuse them with how to behave when interacting with other people or how I would have had a public release of a movie for the general audience. I believe that everyone has absurd dreams in one way or the other, but I also believe that 99.999 % of everyone knows how to keep them to themselves. I refuse to believe that those fantasies are dangerous or in any way implies that people who in their minds objectifies women or men have a problem as long as they know that this is fantasies for our own private satisfaction and that's where it ends. Further I do think that I'm far from alone to in the privacy of my mind enjoying s/m scenario versions of mainstream movies and that without any harm coming to the real world. Outside this forum I'm not really much of the foul-mouthed and rude pussy grabbing type - which might on the other hand explain why I didn't make it to any higher political office in my career..

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#46 | Posted: 14 Aug 2017 18:28
Thank you, RosieRad and Glagla for articulating some of my own views. Cannot overemphasize how important it is to differentiate between one's fantasies and one's real life views and actions.
Of course when I see an ample bottom that fills out a pair of slacks, can imagine its owner with her slacks and panties lowered, bending over a table for a painful session of having a gridhole paddle applied to her bare bottom. Or seeing girls in short shorts having to do the " switch dance" as their legs are being striped.
Does not mean I would support nonconsensual whippings or spankings in real life, or make an inapproriate comment to a woman about her body, much less touch her.
Still, one can have fantasies. One can enjoy reading or writing a story about a rebellious teenage daughter being paddled by her mother and still not believe in corporal punishment for kids. Can enjoy an account of a wife being spanked by her husband for some misdeed but never condone that in real life unless it was in a consensual relationship.
Even in fiction there are certain aspects I find distasteful. I once posted something along these lines in Spanking Classics, referring to a letter to Mr where a husband spanked his wife for wearing hot pants in public-and how it was ruined for me when he made her burn up her cherished hotpants in the fireplace which made her cry. Did not know it at the time, but destruction of personal belongings is something that characterizes an abuser.(Of course I did not know at the time that those Mr letters were made up.) I said in that thread how much better it would have been if he had had keep the hotpants to wear in future spankings.
Concerning Wonder Woman specifically , no I don't think we are likely to see a mainstream film
that incorporates any sort of kink like spanking. Look how long it has taken to acknowledge and portray gay and lesbian characters in a positive sense! There was that issue with Xena, you may recall.
Speaking of Xena, did in fact write a story here where she and Gabrielle did get spanked. It was F/F just could not see doing it any other way. In fact I have had serious difficulty with the Chicago Spanking Review, a fantastic treasure house of spanking in the comics and of superheroines, for their rigid insistence that only M/F spankings are kosher. Their attitude toward F/M is deplorable, to be frank.
The Xena spanking I most love to contemplate is one where she gets spanked by her mother. How delightful, the mighty warrior princess getting turned over her Mama's knee and given a good sound spanking! The theme of never being too old for Mama to spank is a favorite of mine, as for example Still Not Too Old(first written for Spankspot).
Now don't get me wrong. I like Xena, and Wonder Woman, and Buffy, and the Gilmore Girls and many others. Fun shows- but its still fun to imagine those ladies being naughty and paying for it with red bottoms(and surely faces!). In fact, a serious problem I have had with so much fanfiction on the Internet is that it seems like people who write it hate their characters, with all the rape, torture, and brutal beatings, as opposed to spankings, that I have encountered.

RosieRad
Female Author

USA
#47 | Posted: 14 Aug 2017 22:04
Looks like we are all in agreement and have nothing to pointlessly argue about after all

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#48 | Posted: 15 Aug 2017 19:44
Well, that was a relief to hear, that we're all on the same side of the burning barricades So, I take that as it's okay after all then for me to post my extremely objectifying Wonder Woman story, in which she shows a side of her personality so passionate for submissiveness that it could melt an iceberg and of course with an excessive focus on her star spangled bright blue uniform bottom struggling futilely to contain her deliciously rounded buttocks?

Thanks RedSkin for your comment as well, it was a good read. Maybe I sometimes give the impression that I'm talking out of real life; I have to blame that on the language barrier. Of course whatever I write here is meant for spanko eyes and to be processed within a fantasy alone, inside someone's mind. That's the sole purpose of this page for me; to vent my dreams in safe conditions.

Lovely paragraph on Xena by the way, she resurrected my slumbering preference for fantasy and if you ask me, shows like hers helped to pave the way for the Tolkien movies, which led on to GoT and similar successes. The tension between Xena and Gabrielle was sometimes so high that I asked myself if it was only I, or did they do it so intentionally that it was impossible to think that people wouldn't notice? So, when do I get to read that Xena spanking story? You seem to have it almost completed in your mind RedSkin, so get it down on paper please!

RosieRad
Female Author

USA
#49 | Posted: 16 Aug 2017 01:48
I just reread your original post, and it really sounds like you're asking why she should not have a sexier uniform and be a little more objectified in the actual mainstream movie. It was that that I originally commented on, not the later obvious spanko fantasies.

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#50 | Posted: 16 Aug 2017 12:05
Will do asap, thanks for letting me know

For the WW story, I'll force someone to proofread it and then it'll hopefully see the light of day Glad to have at least one supporter promising to read it; superhero and fantasy don't seem to be big sellers around here.

Page  Page 5 of 6: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »»

Online now: Members - 10 : Guests - 16
captdeck11, CarolinaPaddler, DanishMan, Heike, laura82, mobblers, MorningBob, sethron, Steve0958, xenmur
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9