The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Inner Thigh Spanking

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
Clarity
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 25 Jun 2017 06:10
I'm wondering what the best position or positions are for access to spanking the inner thigh. Specifically, what position if one is using a hairbrush.

Thanks!

RyanRowland
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 25 Jun 2017 19:16
How about requiring the spankee to stand with hands clasped behind back, and put first one, and then the other foot up on a chair or stool? But it would be hard to hold still and keep his/her balance very long with a brisk,forceful spanking in that position.
Or lying on back with legs spread. Briefs/panties could stay on if it's a situation where the spanker wants access to bare, sensitive skin, but it would be inappropriate to expose genitals or buttocks.

Belsteph
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 25 Jun 2017 19:22
The hairbrush is one of my favorite implements, but I only use it on bare bottoms, not inner thighs.

However I do punish my sub on her inner thighs, but only with my hand, as inner thighs can be very sensitive. She is lying next to me on her side and I give her the command: "Open your legs" which she promptly obeys. I follow with a volley of thigh slaps, all directed to the bottom thigh that has just been exposed. I usually don't bother trying to punish the other thigh, which would require her to lie on her other side.

But you have inspired me. Next time I see her I will use the hairbrush, and prepare for a howling reaction!!!

tyrport
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 25 Jun 2017 22:05
Her sitting on your lap using your feet to spread hers, left arm held high behind back by your left arm, so her back is arched and she can't move too much. While a hairbrush would work in fiction, I recommend a short flat leather slapping device in real life. It stings like a mother. Direct swats to the vulva only after endorphins kicking in from thighs. I have known women to orgasm on this if done right.

RosieRad
Female Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 28 Jun 2017 00:24
Tyrport, you really need to write that up as a story. Just that little teaser is hot as hell!

tyrport
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 29 Jun 2017 21:16
Thanks. Time to write always a factor. Besides I've had stories rejected for being off topic, which is totally fair, for using breast or thigh play and for mild consensual bondage. I wish there was a place between here and ASSTR where ANYthing goes to post stories. That's no reflection on this site which is my favorite, partially for setting a standard and sticking to it.

Guy
Male Author

USA
#7 | Posted: 1 Jul 2017 13:17
I'm surprised nobody has mentioned OTK, because that's the only way I have done it and it always seemed obvious to me. Because of body mechanics you can get the left thigh well (assuming right handed spanker) but the right thigh requires an awkward wrist motion. Naturally the spankee must cooperate by keeping the thighs open, but that applies to other positions as well.

Many of my stories include thigh spanking.

intored
Male Author

England
#8 | Posted: 2 Jul 2017 08:17
My spankee, J, hates having her inner thighs slapped (she's not too keen on her outer thighs either!) so this is really an exercise in trust and obedience

Much as I love using the hairbrush it really is not the best implement for the purpose - too hard and unyielding to be applied to such a sensitive and tender area.

I usually position J standing stride a dining chair, to keep her legs apart with hands on head.
Alternatively sitting in the chair, hands as before, knees wide open.

The tip of a riding crop applied carefully and accurately works best in our experience, it helps that this is her favourite punishment implement. Also a very soft tease whip and, on one occasion, a flexible plastic ruler that left livid marks, but was not well received...

HairbrushDon
Male Member

USA
#9 | Posted: 10 Nov 2017 18:59
I think a great position is to have the spankee on his/her back. Then lift up one leg at a time and you can use your hand for both the back and inner thigh. Also consider using a thin ruler. It will sting like crazy but won't bruise.

I remember from my childhood, my mom would lift up one leg at a time and take a thin paint stirring stick and rapidly whack up and down my thigh, both inner and outer, as well as my hiney. Then she would put that leg down and lift up the other leg for the same treatment. Depending on how naughty I had been she would go back and forth re-spanking each thigh until she thought I had been taught a good lesson in correct behavior.

Don't use the hairbrush on the inner thighs, or backs of thighs either, as it can bruise. My mom only used the hairbrush on my hiney - and that was bad enough.

wooz1111
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#10 | Posted: 11 Nov 2017 01:29
HairbrushDon says:

"Don't use the hairbrush on the inner thighs, or backs of thighs either, as it can bruise. My mom only used the hairbrush on my hiney - and that was bad enough."

Don, you've obviously had some memorable experiences and you are here. Why not use your imaginative juices and give us some stories? I feel sure they would be very well received.

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 3 : Guests - 6
gol, MRfun, Ree
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9