library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Chance Encounters

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#1 | Posted: 11 Jun 2017 21:50
I arrive after a long walk at a busy small pub. Most people are drinking outside, so I am able to relax at a table. One of the bar staff is a tall young woman with a most plump, round, generous backside in tight light blue jeans. I observe. She observes (I suspect) that I observe. She's on our side of the bar, but has to get back behind it.

Maybe the wooden flap (I'm not sure if this familiar British thing is common elsewhere) that when down, bars the route between the public and staff areas around the bar, was stuck in down position? Anyway, when the obvious thing would have been to have lifted the flap to enter, she got down on her hands and knees and crawled through under the flap!

Now that wouldn't have been to show off her bottom, surely?

RosieCheeks
Female Member

England
#2 | Posted: 11 Jun 2017 23:51
barretthunter:
Now that wouldn't have been to show off her bottom, surely?

Maybe or perhaps it was to prevent a certain funny event being recreated.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLPLUjt0bNs

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#3 | Posted: 12 Jun 2017 15:44
I'd forgotten that! But then all she has to do is to replace the flap after going through.

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 15 Jun 2017 22:14
barretthunter:
Anyway, when the obvious thing would have been to have lifted the flap to enter, she got down on her hands and knees and crawled through under the flap!

Aaaaand then she somehow gets stuck under the flap, the pub owner gets pissed and proceeds to spank the living daylights out of her rear and then Barretthunter writes a story about it and uploads it here. ...please...?

OR! A policewoman for some reason has to crawl through at the same time and they both get stuck and have their hineys reddened. Now that would be Barrett!!

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 16 Jun 2017 03:15
Maybe the hinges were shot or the panel was stuck? Try going back again and seeing if she does the same thing.

opb
Male Author

England
#6 | Posted: 19 Jun 2017 08:49
"Ahh, Mr Barratt, your usual table this evening Sir? The one with a good view of the bar flap?"

jimisim
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 19 Jun 2017 09:24
In my youth barmaids often showed their "decolletage" to encourage patrons to attend their pub and make more trips to the bar.
Perhaps she know her best 'assets' are shown off by wriggling under the flap, and is encouraging disgraceful voyeurs to purchase use her pub.
More research needed BH and I hope the beer is good, If I lived nearby I would gladly join your research team.

PS I remember when a young barmaid bent over to pick something up adjacent to our table (all male), I turned to my neighbour when she had gone and said "That was amazing at least 9 out of 10". He replied, deadpan serious; "Well Jimi I'd give it 19 ....out of ten!

She could have easily knelt to pick the item up BTW.
Unfortunately she didn't stay much longer.

Online now: Members - 12 : Guests - 7
ahowell208, buzz821, canth256, Derrick30, Heike, Heroth, Hotscot, jwoul, kenjperr, kingkoban, Otkbbs51, sircookiemon
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9