Adam West

Page  Page 4 of 5: «« 1 2 3 4 5 »»
stevenr
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#31 | Posted: 21 Jun 2017 04:16
Glagla

..or maybe the next theme for a challange could be to upend your chosen superhero/ine or super villain/ess...? Methinks we'd get to read about a whole load of red bottomed catwomen

Doesn't have to be a villain or villainess. We could just make it a favorite movie star, someone who's butt we'd like to see up close and personal with them upended over our knee.

I can think of a few female movie stars I'd like to give a case of the red ass to.

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#32 | Posted: 21 Jun 2017 09:02
stevenr:
Doesn't have to be a villain or villainess. We could just make it a favorite movie star, someone who's butt we'd like to see up close and personal with them upended over our knee. I can think of a few female movie stars I'd like to give a case of the red ass to.

Now that sounds like a true winner Now we only need to discretely anonymize the lead character and it could be a part of the challenge to guess who the movie star is. That's the problem, that we cannot write about living people here, which makes it easier with fictional cartoon heroines. But I can also think of a dozen female movie stars that I'd like to see with screaming red bottoms, so I'm game.

stevenr
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#33 | Posted: 21 Jun 2017 16:55
Glagla

With some of the imaginative minds on this site, I'm sure that can be accomplished.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#34 | Posted: 21 Jun 2017 18:00
stevenr:
With some of the imaginative minds on this site, I'm sure that can be accomplished.

Well, it could be accomplished by having a well-known fictional character portrayed by the actor or actress be the one to receive the spanking.

If you can't describe Emma Watson undergoing a panties-down paddling in current Library fiction, you can still feature Hermione Granger getting her bare bottom reddened, I believe.

So perhaps a general "fanfiction" Challenge would work best...

--C.K.

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#35 | Posted: 21 Jun 2017 21:38
Those interested in superheroine spankings should check out Chicago Spanking Review if you have not already done so. They have a lot, including some spankings delivered by Batman and Superman, and quite a few of Wonder Woman being spanked. Only problem with that site is the disdain they express for anything but M/F.
I do like the idea of superheroine fanfiction spanking. I believe there is some here involving Buffy the vampire slayer. And of course a story I wrote long ago where Xena gets spanked.
I look at fanfiction sites but all too often they are just about sex - and often its brutal and nonconsensual, torture even.

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#36 | Posted: 21 Jun 2017 23:21
Redskinluver:
Wonder Woman being spanked

I - must - read - that!!

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#37 | Posted: 21 Jun 2017 23:22
CrimsonKidCK:
So perhaps a general "fanfiction" Challenge would work best...

I think you nailed it there CK, now we only have to convince the staff as well

stevenr
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#38 | Posted: 22 Jun 2017 05:14
Redskinluver
I wrote long ago where Xena gets spanked.

I always thought it would be Gabriela from the TV series getting spanked.

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#39 | Posted: 22 Jun 2017 09:39
There seem to be many of us who would really like to see a fanfiction scenario, so let's just convince the site crew to arrange such a challenge as well then, shall we? I'm calling the dibs for Storm, Supergirl, Power Girl, Batgirl, Black Cat, Pantha, Black Canary and Wonder Woman and you can upend whoever you like. Damn, that's eight entries... It looks as if I'm in over my head again...

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#40 | Posted: 22 Jun 2017 13:54
Glagla

Chicago Spanking Spanking Review features mainly spanking artwork. However, there is a story featuring Superman spanking Wonder Woman around somewhere, forget the author, read it first in defunct group, back when MSN had groups similar to Yahoo's. Then the group went to something called WorldGroups and they are gone now too.

Page  Page 4 of 5: «« 1 2 3 4 5 »»

Online now: Members - 8 : Guests - 9
caveman25, dalenixon, Dejo, Otkbbs51, phillipuk, steve77, tocciek, tritonguy
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9