Page  Page 2 of 5: «« 1 2 3 4 5 »»
Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#11 | Posted: 12 Jun 2017 21:48
stevenr:
all the women who played Cat Woman in my mind were eminently spankable

Yes - and that tight glittery suit... wow... That was sort of the whole point of that show, that Batman would one day upend her.

stevenr
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#12 | Posted: 12 Jun 2017 22:56
Glagla
Yes - and that tight glittery suit... wow... That was sort of the whole point of that show, that Batman would one day upend her.

I always thought so.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#13 | Posted: 13 Jun 2017 00:33
Glagla:
kdpierre:
black and/or purple catsuit of vinyl, leather, or spandex, often brandishing a whip, and you see HER as the candidate to be disciplined?

That's the whole idea, to take her down and make her submissive. The struggle between her and Batman (and erotic attraction) is always about who's gonna be on top. And shiny spandex... she looks like a birthday present!!

Well, there's certainly a tension between the two of them, due mostly to their attraction-vs.-opposition relationship, yet to me they're both purely *toppish* types, their personal relationship is tempestuous precisely because neither one can dominate the other. However, sexual interaction doesn't necessarily require submission by one partner, in some alternate DC Comics realities Catwoman and Batman have a daughter who's the heroine called Huntress.

Imagining a basically *bottomish* character occasionally administering a good spanking under certain circumstances doesn't strike me as wildly implausible, yet envisioning a totally *toppish* one accepting corporal correction certainly does.

"Just because a fictional female has a sweetly-rounded derriere, that doesn't mean she's believably a spanko-bottom type..."

--C.K.

RosieRad
Female Author

USA
#14 | Posted: 13 Jun 2017 06:23
CrimsonKidCK:
yet envisioning a totally *toppish* one accepting corporal correction certainly does.

I don't think anyone said anything about her "accepting" it. Hero spanks villain against her will? Seems perfectly plausible in that universe.

stevenr
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#15 | Posted: 13 Jun 2017 07:02
RosieRad
I don't think anyone said anything about her "accepting" it Hero spanks villain against her will? Seems perfectly plausible in that universe.

It works for me. But then, anytime I get to read of, or watch a nice looking female ass get spanked, it works for me. I'm just funny that way.

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#16 | Posted: 13 Jun 2017 07:57
RosieRad:
I don't think anyone said anything about her "accepting" it Hero spanks villain against her will? Seems perfectly plausible in that universe.

To me that would have been a major improvement of the ending of an episode. The villain getting upended publicly instead for just being dragged off to jail while she laughs that she'll be back. A reddened rear in public and she'd think twice before taking on Batman again.

To me it was always as if the whole superheroine/super villainess idea was based on sex. I mean, life and death struggle wearing six inch heels and your long hair untied? Very sexy, but extremely impractical.

stevenr
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#17 | Posted: 13 Jun 2017 08:13
Glagla
To me it was always as if the whole superheroine/super villainess idea was based on sex. I mean, life and death struggle wearing six inch heels and your long hair untied? Very sexy, but extremely impractical.

I don't think practicality was ever part of the equation here.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#18 | Posted: 13 Jun 2017 08:39
RosieRad:
CrimsonKidCK:
yet envisioning a totally *toppish* one accepting corporal correction certainly does.

Well, they aren't simply hero and villainess, they're lovers as well, at least in the classic iterations of the characters that I'm aware of, which I'd venture brings adult consent into their relationship.

Also, the "Dark Knight" movie version of Batman strikes me as simply too grim and straight-laced to spank any villainesses, while the corny TV character lacks the forceful personality to do so.

His daughter, Huntress (Helena Kyle) on the short-lived "Birds of Prey" television series, her I could easily envision dishing out some over-the-knee personal retribution to street criminals...

--C.K.

RosieRad
Female Author

USA
#19 | Posted: 13 Jun 2017 12:55
Glagla:
I mean, life and death struggle wearing six inch heels and your long hair untied? Very sexy, but extremely impractical.

Ha, that was always my complaint about the "Bond girls" to link in another thread. I used to watch those with my dad and complain, "Why is she wearing those ridiculous shoes for this?" and so on

kdpierre
Male Author

USA
#20 | Posted: 13 Jun 2017 13:55
Well since this thread is entitled "Adam West"......what about him????

I've met and spoken to comic book fans who met him at conventions and not one of them had anything nice to say about him. In fact he came across as a complete pompous ass. So maybe HE should have been spanked?

Too late now though.

Page  Page 2 of 5: «« 1 2 3 4 5 »»

Online now: Members - 3 : Guests - 10
jschuss1, Kman22, Stredlie
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9