The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Adam West

Page  Page 1 of 5: 1 2 3 4 5 »»
stevenr
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 11 Jun 2017 06:49
Adam West who played Batman on TV has died at age 88, how many like me wanted him to spank Cat Woman until she gave up crime?

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 11 Jun 2017 12:13
It was a dream of mine, ever since readng the comic in the 60s. There are many such cartoons, but none in real life that I know of. RIP legend.

JohnS47
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 11 Jun 2017 15:55
That was one of my favorite fantasies as a teen in the 60s! I even wrote a story way back then about Batman spanking Catwoman (the Julie Newmar character, of course). I described in detail how he bent her over in that tight cat suit and used his "bat paddle" on her perfectly shaped bottom. But I destroyed it for fear that someone, like my mom, would find it and think I was the most perverted little fart knocker ever.

Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 12 Jun 2017 09:06
stevenr:
Adam West who played Batman on TV has died at age 88, how many like me wanted him to spank Cat Woman until she gave up crime?

Which one? Julie Newmar, Eartha Kitt, or Lee Meriwether? Eartha Kitt, frankly, seemed to scary to be spanked, but the other two definitely had a "Taming of the Shrew" vibe, not to mention really nice asses.

How about Yvonne Craig as BatGirl? She was plenty spankable, though certainly not evil. I'm sure West could have found any number of reasons to have Yvonne bottom up over his lap...

mj2001
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 12 Jun 2017 12:37
As campy as that show was, they probably could have gotten away with it: BIFF! BOOM! SPLAT!

kdpierre
Male Author

USA
#6 | Posted: 12 Jun 2017 13:12
So...............let me get this straight: you guys see a masked but otherwise attractive, aggressive female in a black and/or purple catsuit of vinyl, leather, or spandex, often brandishing a whip, and you see HER as the candidate to be disciplined?

As Spock would observe, "fascinating."

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 12 Jun 2017 17:52
kdpierre:
So...............let me get this straight: you guys see a masked but otherwise attractive, aggressive female in a black and/or purple catsuit of vinyl, leather, or spandex, often brandishing a whip, and you see HER as the candidate to be disciplined?

As Spock would observe, "fascinating."

LOL! Agreed 100%!

There's even a scene in an early Batman movie, "Batman Returns" I believe, in which Catwoman experly employs her whip to disarm and slice up the uniform accessories of two security guards, although without actually hurting them, then tells the guys that they're "still overpaid" after one of them begs her for mercy, claiming to be merely a minimum-wage worker.

In her attire and personality, Selena Kyle strikes me as pretty much a highly dominant young woman, I'm doubtful it's a pure coincidence that she attires herself as a dominatrix type...

--C.K.

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 12 Jun 2017 18:08
kdpierre:
black and/or purple catsuit of vinyl, leather, or spandex, often brandishing a whip, and you see HER as the candidate to be disciplined?

That's the whole idea, to take her down and make her submissive. The struggle between her and Batman (and erotic attraction) is always about who's gonna be on top. And shiny spandex... she looks like a birthday present!!

It doesn't matter to me which one of the Catwomen it is, heck - I'd even like to see Halle Berry spanked as Catwoman, even though her arse is a tad bit too bony to fit the role and fill out that suit.

JohnS47
Male Author

USA
#9 | Posted: 12 Jun 2017 18:09
In my humble opinion, the one and only Catwoman will always be Julie Newmar. And I can easily see how some people might identify her as a domme. In fact, there was one episode where I believe she actually threatened one of her flunkies with her 'cat-o-nine tails'. But on the other hand, she was so naughty and bratty and had that gorgeous figure with such a nice round bottom which almost begged for a spanking. I can see both sides but I still consider her to be one of the most spankable characters in the history of television.

stevenr
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#10 | Posted: 12 Jun 2017 20:14
mj2001
As campy as that show was, they probably could have gotten away with it: BIFF! BOOM! SPLAT!

That's pretty much the point, and the fact all the women who played Cat Woman in my mind were eminently spankable.

Page  Page 1 of 5: 1 2 3 4 5 »»

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 29
declan, freewilly, otkallen, timthetum
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9